•  

• Photo

> Little needs a Daddy <

Little girl Italy

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Melissa

Melissa

Babygirl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationItaly

Posted 21 August 2018 - 08:58 AM

Little Age: 12
    Name: Babygirl, Babe, Baby
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Straight

Looking for:
    - A loving daddy who's interested not only in the physical part of the relationship. A man to respect and admire, who can take care of me, who can teach me new things and encourage me to become a better girl. I need patience and attention, but I give total respect, obedience, and love. I'm searching for a daddy who's really confident, reliable, inspiring, caring, indipendent. A point of reference! I'd prefer an Italian since I cannot travel much, but if he can come here to visit me every now and then, it's ok too :)
    He should be about my age (up to 37) since I hope we could build a relationship, if it's possible  :heart:
    - Friends to talk to and share my doubts, thoughts or experiences.
    Relationship preference : I do not like long-distance relationships, unless we totally get along well. I tend to be monogamous if my daddy gives me enough attention and love. However, if my daddy is good and sincere with me, I'd totally accept the presence of other partners in his life.
    Number of partners I currently have: 0

--------------------------------------------
    I like warm sunshine and going to the beach. :heart:  the stars, the moon, flowers and clouds *glitter*  I love all animals and I enjoy nature and camping. I love to travel (and road trips with my daddy, too). In my free time I draw, watch a lot of Tv series, movies (and cartoons), or just listen to music. I totally love music, and sometimes I try to sing...I do not like taking photos or using social networks. 

I'm not very good at describing myself, so feel free to contact me if you want to know me better!

Mel

• darkronin likes this

#2 charliec309

charliec309

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 12:26 PM

Hi Melissa,

I'm 29 I live in the UK, although it's a long way I'd definately be able to travel occasionally. I think you sound like my type, I like your little age. I am a dominant daddy. I'm into art, films, theatre and play lots of sport. I have been to Italy a couple of times but I'd love to have a good reason to visit more. Let me know if you would like to have a chat
    • Melissa likes this

#3 bobibaz

bobibaz

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:47 AM

Ciao, piccola Melissa.

Sono italiano, e cerco una little proprio come te, che posso accudire e a cui posso insegnare e raccontare qualcosa, anche al di là della parte prettamente fisica. Non ho problemi di spostamenti, e sono rispettoso, premuroso e amorevole, sempre pronto a coccolarti. Non ho l'età che tu cerchi, ho trent'anni, ma al di là del fatto che fisicamente ne dimostro di più, forse anche per la lunga barba che ho, ma direi che sono molto adulto nei modi, e sono indipendente.

Abbiamo le stesse passioni. Posso portarti in montagna e fare campeggio, possiamo vedere una serie tv insieme con te seduta sulle mie gambe, posso suonare la chitarra mentre tu puoi cantare...

Magari contattami, così ci conosciamo meglio e potrai valutare.

Un abbraccio,

Bobibaz

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, girl, Italy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users