Aloha from California :0)

pretty-plump

Hi there all!

I'm Josie, and I found myself here after a few weeks of reading on dd/lg via fetlife & tumblr :3

I am turning 20 tomorrow, I am recently married, and live in California. ^.^

My husband and I are very in love and involved sexually (kink, fetish, all the goods), but as of late we have been wanting to explore broader horizons. :3 I have told him much about dd/lg, and how I am interested in getting involved & he loves the idea of me finding a daddy or master. I'm extremely new to the lingo and don't quite understand everything (or anything) yet, but I am looking for someone to guide me through it all. :) 

I am not sure that I identify exactly as a little yet (again, forgive me if I'm using improper terms) considering I see so many different titles-- personally I think I would identify more as a pet! ;0) 

Thanks for stopping by! 

xoxo Josie 

Welcome Josie! Amazing your hubby is into it, you guys will have lots of fun! 

Thanks so much! I believe we will :0)

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay.

All it takes is a little exploration to find what you might want to experiment with. The little terms are usually just pet names (princess, little one, etc) for the general idea. There are lots of threads (and will continue to have more) to help those new to the scene with guides to the lifestyle.