hi !! a new little

ena

hello !!! i am a little shy posting here because i don't usually go on forums or chat with people online, but it's so nice to finally have a place where i feel like i belong !! <3

im 19 years old and live with my boyfriend who is also my daddy. i've known for a while that ddlg was a lifestyle i wanted to incorporate into our relationship and we recently started going all in with everything  <3

I'd love to get some little friends since I'm still somewhat new to all this and i'm still not 100 % sure about "what kind of little" I am and everything. I hope it makes sense!!!  :p

I go to high school and in my free time i love to cook, read books and watch cartoons !

Hi Ena.

Probably the best thing for you to do is look for those posts covering the areas of DDlg that you're thinking of bringing into your relationship, read, considering your own emotional responses (what you feel about them) and then talk though with your boyfriend those areas.

If there are any questions around them do feel free to post on the forum about them and I'm sure people will get you the benefit of their experiences.

Regards,

Hi there and welcome to the forums! You don't have to know what kind of little you are right away! And there's as long as you need to grown and learn. Just dive on in to the self exploring, I know I'm still Iearning about what kind of little I am!