New to forum.

littlerebelheart

Hello everyone. 

I wished to introduce myself a little. Some say I'd be a 'different' type of little as I do not engage in the sexual aspect of DD/lg. 

Due to personal reasons of course. My profile explains this a little more. 

Although, I am also somewhat new to the DD/lg dynamic as well, despite being a little for a long as I can remember. 

Anyways, thank you for taking time to read this and I hope to learn as much as i can from those who have been in this lifestyle longer than myself. 

-littlerebelheart

Guest Miss Braid

You are not alone!

I have a very strong preference to be in a non-sexual DD/lg relationship, and there are others like that on the forum as well <3

• Like 1

There are lots of people on the form that are asexual, demisexual, you name it! You're not alone, I promise. The world is too big a place for that! I hope you enjoy your time here at the forums :)

• Like 1

@littlerebelheart

Welcome to the forums! It's cool to see another Kentuckian here! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make plenty of friends! Plus it's not uncommon to find people who want a non-sexual DDlg relationship. c:

• Like 1

Hi and welcome littlerebelheart - such a lovely username - one of the great things about this forum is we're diverse, we recognize everyones little side is unique to them although some of us may share somethings in common with others we accept difference so not having a sexual side is regarded as perfectly fine and people that do are free to talk about that too in the the appropriate places.

Have fun!

• Like 1