(If you read that in Doctor Nick's voice +1 Bonus Points)
We're starting up monthly DIY contests.
There will be 2 per month, posted within the same announcement.
1 Smallish DIY
For those with few supplies or time, but the drive and enthusiasm of a thousand horses!
1 Medium/Large DIY
For those with the supplies, resourcefulness, time and energy!
Starting on the 1st of every month.
Final entries due on the last day of the month.
It's open to everybody!
Staff will vote on member's entries, like with the Colouring Contest.
BUT, GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
So long as there's 2+ staff entries, we will have a poll for all of you to vote on OUR entries D: Which is a terrifying new venture, and will be separated from the member entries to keep it fair of course (because we plan these things together in advance lol)
This Month’s Challenges
E.g. Paper flowers, paper butterflies, origami.
Excludes things like posters, cards etc. Those will come at a later date.
Furniture building, furniture refurbishing, just plain ol' sprucing up a piece of previously rugged furniture.
Chairs, tables, lamps, desks- anything as long as it's furniture.
Sneaky Secret Symbol (will change every month)
- Must submit a Before & After Photo
- We will provide a symbol like the one above, with each DIY announcement. Draw that on a piece of paper, place it beside your DIY in both the Before & After. It must be in the photo to qualify and cannot be photoshopped in.
This is to prove it's your own work, and rather than ask individuals to write their usernames- will respect your privacy and prevent questions that may arise if someone were to happen upon your username mid DIY or find your photos.
- Your DIY must be unique to you, within reason.
- Quote sources used for inspiration (tutorials etc)- to show you haven’t 100% copied someone else’s idea, but also to share the tutorial with others. ^-^
- No premade craft kits/packs.
- A family member, partner or friend can assist you with your DIY but the majority of your project needs to be done by you.
- NO Sex Furniture
- NO Sex Machinery
- NO Sex Toys
- NO Sexually Explicit Content
We have created certificates for each category Winner!!
There's a regular sized Certificate and a mini banner for those who wish to add it to their profile or signature.
Entries Will Be Posted Here As They’re Submitted