I'm a new affectionate and loving daddy

Guest Affectionateandloving

Hello everyone, I am new here.

I am 22 and I live in London.

I don't regard myself as a dd (unless the d means doting) as I find it creepy

I would regard myself as a an affectionate and/or loving daddy.

I've never really done this before, I like the idea of this, I find it adorable.

I like the idea of reading bedtime stories and getting and receiving affection.

I don't know what else to say.

Welcome!

I don't regard myself as a dd (unless the d means doting) as I find it creepy

I would regard myself as a an affectionate and/or loving daddy.

Sorry but I'm a bit offended by the "I find it creepy" part. While it's totally ok that you don't regard yourself as a Daddy Dom if you think it's not for you, calling it "creepy" is not very tolerant. Everyone should respect other people's relationships, even if they're different from their own.

Also, FYI, most Daddy Doms are actually affectionate and loving, so don't go like 'I'm not a Daddy Dom that's creepy, I'm more of an affectionate Daddy'

Anyway, I hope it's not what you meant and that you just chose the bad words to express something.

I hope you'll enjoy it here.

• Like 1

Guest buddhagirl

My daddy is definitely affectionate and definitely dominant and definitely NOT creepy.  :wub:

That being said, I'm sure you didn't mean any offense, Affectionateandloving, and I am happy you are here.

• Like 2

Welcome!

Sorry but I'm a bit offended by the "I find it creepy" part. While it's totally ok that you don't regard yourself as a Daddy Dom if you think it's not for you, calling it "creepy" is not very tolerant. Everyone should respect other people's relationships, even if they're different from their own.

Also, FYI, most Daddy Doms are actually affectionate and loving, so don't go like 'I'm not a Daddy Dom that's creepy, I'm more of an affectionate Daddy'

Anyway, I hope it's not what you meant and that you just chose the bad words to express something.

While I can see how some people may be offended by calling their dynamic "creepy", he was most likely not outwardly trying to insult anyone who goes by the title, and angry sounding confrontation may not be the best way to communicate an introduction. >__> (Especially to people like me who have a rather extreme case of Social Anxiety Disorder)

We should all happy to welcome people to the forum, where kindness is greatly encouraged! <3

• Like 1

While I can see how some people may be offended by calling their dynamic "creepy", he was most likely not outwardly trying to insult anyone who goes by the title, and angry sounding confrontation may not be the best way to communicate an introduction. >__> (Especially to people like me who have a rather extreme case of Social Anxiety Disorder)

We should all happy to welcome people to the forum, where kindness is greatly encouraged! <3

I understand this, that's why I told him first and foremost "Welcome" then I just tried to explain him why it could sound offending to some, I even added "sorry" before, and then after, I again told him "Anyway, I hope it's not what you meant and that you just chose the bad words to express something. I hope you'll enjoy it here." So I was not trying to sound mean in any way.

And since you talk about Social Anxiety Disorder, I've actually been officially diagnosed with it and even lost my last job because of it, so it's a rather extreme case too. I'm always scared of what people may think or say about me because of my disorder, so:

1) It's actually even more hurting to see my relationship called 'creepy' and being criticized because of it instead of being supported, especially on a forum about dd/lg.

2) It takes me a lot of effort to actually post any message on a forum and in cases like this one, I totally regret it because it makes my anxiety goes a lot worse and refrain me even more to try to talk to people

3) I try to actually be considerate of other people's feelings since I'm easily hurt because of my disorder, so I tried to be careful not to sound mean by saying "welcome" first, saying "sorry" and ending on 'hope you'll enjoy it here'

So Welcome again to affectionateandloving, sorry about my first post here, it was apparently useless and sounded mean to some people, which was not what was intended

• Like 1

Welcome!

I'm sorry. Before I came onto this site I only knew abotu ddlg from omgle. A lot of the males on there appeared to be creepy which is why I considered it to be creepy.