•  

• Photo

UK Daddy, looking for his little (Still looking)

Daddy looking searching little bbg relationship uk england

• Please log in to reply
    12 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Cain.93

Cain.93

• Validating
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2018 - 06:07 PM

Name: Jay
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little
    Relationship preference: Mono

--------------------------------------------

Hello,

My name is Jay, and I am a UK Daddy, hoping to find a little to call my own. I have unfortunately not had much luck in the past, and I am hoping to meet someone I click with here.

-About me

I will try and keep this part brief! I’m 25, and from the UK. I have my life in order, with a solid job and my own home. I currently work in a law firm. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with friends, playing sport, languages, gaming. I consider myself to be a laid back, and easy going person. I'm easy to talk to, so keeping the conversation going should never be a problem.

-What I am looking for

Not only will you be my little, you will also be my girlfriend. I value loyalty and trust above all else. For me personality and the chemistry we have is more important than looks. That being said, it’s still important that we both find each other attractive. I am open to long distance relationships, for the right person. I like when my little goes into little space, or when they're clingy, or bratty. Want to bother me while I'm at work? No problem.

-Me as a Daddy

I am a loving Daddy, who is strict when required. I have about 3 years experience with DD/lg. I love the feeling of being the person that the other person can rely on no matter what, and that person submitting to you. I am aware and respectful of the trust that involves. I want to help my little with decisions, responsibilities and any stresses they have. I like to give out rules, in order to help my little. What the rules are, will depend on what will help them. The same applies to punishments. I like to treat my little like a princess. But to sum up, you will be my priority.

-To conclude

I’ve probably missed a lot of things out, so if you’d like to know more about me please do ask. I have the usual social media, so just ask if you want to add me on something. My kik is luxerys93.

Thanks for reading this. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jay

Edited by Cain.93, 14 June 2019 - 06:16 PM.

• lil dora, Arieebabee1777, Puppy Terry and 16 others like this

#2 Littleprincessss

Littleprincessss

i nees a DADDY

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:53 PM

hi um.. i prefer online daddys and i love a lot of thing i have hangouts umm i am on it almost everday i am naughty  ;)  i have a dirty mind i am very needy more than every am i jelous if you talk to another little with out my permission i get sad or mad i enjoy other littles but i hate to share my daddy!!! so hit me up on here or hangous i dont care umm byes for now i hope!

• Smflttom likes this

#3 StephSL

StephSL

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 08:20 PM

Hii! I'm really bad starting conversations but I like your profile! 
    My name is Steph and I'm 24 years old. I'm a little of 7~8 years old. I love Disney movies, drawing, reading and cooking! I'm a little bit to much...needy of attention hahah and I'm a little bit stuborn sometimes. Anyway, I just made a post (which I think that it's not the best one but at least tells you a little bit about myself) and I'd love to talk with you.

So if you want, please DM me!

Bye-byeee! ~  :heart:

• Smflttom likes this

#4 Westgirl994

Westgirl994

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania,Philadelphia

Posted 16 December 2018 - 08:58 PM

Good evening or should I say good morning due to the time difference.. I hope all is well in this icky cold weather.. figured to say hello and go from there 😁. Its hard to think of what to say when some one is so far away.. ...but hopefully your having a good month as it's almost Christmas time yaya.. since it's the holidays means snow as well as holiday tastes to enjoy hmm.. do you have a favorite holiday .. or treat?

#5 Princessmia12

Princessmia12

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:19 PM

Hi I am jenni I’m 21 , i recent have joined this site because I want to be connected with individuals who have the same interest as me and I have found an interest in you . I would love it if you would be my daddy . I would love to be your little and to be taken care of , I am living , clingy , needy for attention , 5ft 2 I weight around 110lbs ad I’m from Prague .

#6 Guest_Brattysadie_*

Guest_Brattysadie_*
    • Guests

Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:43 AM

Hi.
    I'm new to this all hence why my profile is bare but I'm looking for a Daddy and you sound perfect. I'm 20 years old and also in the UK, but south west.
    I am very needy and like lots of attention and cuddles, however I am also a bit of a bratt and need rules and punishments (nothing too extreme) in place. If I act up it's not to annoy you but because I want attention. I want someone who's loving and caring but also firm and strict at times.
    I love nature and being outdoors and animals. I'm also looking for something non sexual, as least to begin with as I'd have to be very comfortable with someone first. Please add me if you want to chat
    • JonathanC, Smflttom and Brandon_32j like this

#7 Hana.Princess

Hana.Princess

Princess. c:

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationSomewhere over the Rainbow.

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:56 PM

Hi, I’m Hana, I’m 19 and my little age averages at 2~5. I really liked your personal, I’m looking for a long distance daddy. I’m quite clingy, and I love attention. I love ballet and sketching, if curious on hobbies.I also like watching Disney films, and Studio Ghibli and I love a bit of anime. I go into little space very easily, x3 Please add me if you would want to chat. c:
    • Smflttom likes this

#8 sweetlittlecub

sweetlittlecub

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 07:36 PM

Hey this is a really cute post! I am 19, live in the us and I’m also looking for a ddlg lifestyle you seem super cool and easy going, I’d love to get to know you! I love movies, video games, art, etc. I am well behaved most of the time hehe I love to give all my attention and love attention back <3 lmk if you’d like me to bother you at work sometime haha
    • Smflttom likes this

#9 Babythessa

Babythessa

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 01:26 AM

hiii youu
    I don't know where to start but your personal ad caught my interest and loved your ad, I like how you explain what you want and what kind of person you are, it's just so beautiful

I'm easy to talk to but I can't start a conversation because I am shy at first but will open up as I get to know you and I will be very comfortable.
    I'm excited and nervous at the same time at the thought of getting to possible talk to you
    I can be quite bratty sometimes, it depends on the time, situation and the mood
    But I am clingy and needy and love any kinds of attention so I'm definitely looking to be spoiled with Love, attention and affection and i also would give you all of my attention, affection and love❤

I also love and passionate about dancing and my hobbies are reading, writing and singing because sometimes I'm not really great to express myself or my feelings so I express them through all that.
    I love being a little but it doesn't happen often for me because I have to be a responsible woman most of the time and I don't have someone to rely on when I'm being a little:(
    if you haven't found someone already I would love to talk to you and get to know you more...❤

and... thank you for your time❤
    thank you for reading all of this
    and I'm sorry if it's too long:(
    • Smflttom likes this

#10 Playtime_kitten

Playtime_kitten

K¡tten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationGeorgia, United States

Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:49 AM

HI my name is Aundrea but you can call me Andi. I am 23 and new to this lifestyle. I am eager to learn as much as possible and with the right daddy to train me I think I have the possibility of becoming the perfect little. I love to regress back to the age 5,7, or 10 it just depends on my mood. I love to color my daddy pictures all the time and I am a very good listener. I behave like the perfect little girl any daddy can ask for, except on the rare occasion that I wanna be naughty. Because quite frankly....shhhhh.... I like getting in Trouble. I can be very very clingy and require A LOT of attention. But is will of course give plenty of that attention back to daddy. Message me back if your interested.

Xoxo, Andi
    • Smflttom likes this

#11 Guest_C2295_*

Guest_C2295_*
    • Guests

Posted 22 March 2019 - 11:06 AM

Hi, my name is Claudia. I'm 24. I don't really have that much experience but I'm looking for an affectionate Daddy that will be patient with me and teach me lots of new things :)  You seem pretty cool and I'd like to get to know you. :)  I just posted my personal ad, everything I'm looking for in a Daddy and what kind of little girl I am is in there. Message me back if you're interested and if you think we could be looking for the same thing.

Bye ^_^

• Smflttom likes this

#12 Brattie

Brattie

Little Brat

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:51 PM

Hey Jay! I'm quite new to the site, and to this lifestyle but I really liked your ad. It was very informative and I felt as though we're interested in the same sort of aspect. I've never really and truly experienced someone who was completely dominant, that made me feel comfortable and safe. And have grown to learn that this lifestyle would allow me to experience the guidance, care, and nurturing that I've never really had. I'm 19, 5'3, petite, and from the US.

I'm very open to learning everything there is to learn, and would need someone who is patient with me to do so. I'm also quite the bratty type, who loves attention, and who very much likes to be put in my place. Albeit, I'm very affectionate and sensitive, and quite the crybaby at times, so with that being said I can be needy! I'm very much the creative type irl, I enjoy writing, drawing, poetry etc. If there's anything else you'd like to know feel free to visit my profile or message back. x

#13 yxchae

yxchae

𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • Locationseoul.

Posted 22 June 2019 - 08:03 PM

hi! i go by lia online, and im 21 (22 in a matter of weeks). i live in the uk too, but ill be going abroad for a year (studying) - but from my perspective, i like to talk and become close online and then meet after a while anyway.

i really liked your ad. we have a few of the sane interests: languages (my degree), gaming and though i dont play sports i do enjoy watching the less-typical ones (formula one and ufc haha), and i like working out. listening to music is also a huge passion if mine and something i get excited about very easily! my little side seems to match what you are seeking; im needy and even when out of little space, things like decisions and responsibilities are something i struggle with. i love affection and softness and im basically just.. soft and delicate heh. i have a lot of quirks and what not, but thats something id share with the person i feel close to. and id hope that you (or whomever i get close with) also feel that they can share their quirks and stresses and issues.

as much as i love being a little in this dynamic, i love being a girlfriend and having that equal dynamic there too!

id love to get to know you more though, jay! pm me if youd like to get to know me too~

Edited by vlia, 22 June 2019 - 09:22 PM.

e49296851b1fecde704021ddb02dd68b73dc9c50

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, looking, searching, little, bbg, relationship, uk, england

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users