DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Little space journal??

Quirkygrl16

Guest Bunnyblossom

I didn't know the difference either, but I think this seems to sum it up well for anyone wondering ^^  https://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelwmiller/how-to-start-a-bullet-journal sfw 

It's more simplistic in that it uses points rather than paragraphs, and it seems more like a planner and way of organising your sh*t rather than a typical journal. ^^

So it’s literally just bullet point journalling lol I thought bullet meant something cool, cuz that was too obvious >.>

I go all out with my journals and do whatever suits me, including bullet points. So it turns out I’ve been ‘bulleting’ all along. ^-^

I didn't know the difference either, but I think this seems to sum it up well for anyone wondering ^^ https://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelwmiller/how-to-start-a-bullet-journal sfw

It's more simplistic in that it uses points rather than paragraphs, and it seems more like a planner and way of organising your sh*t rather than a typical journal. ^^

bwhaah that was great!! Yeah that's a great explanation

Guest CaptainAmerica97

I used to write how I feel, write stories, and a few fantasies but I don't keep a journal anymore. I do miss keeping one but I am now scared to restart one.

I've been bullet journaling for about a year now and I've always loved it. I started my little space journal today and I'm so excited to really start using it!

I didn't know the difference either, but I think this seems to sum it up well for anyone wondering ^^  https://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelwmiller/how-to-start-a-bullet-journal sfw 

So it’s literally just bullet point journalling lol I thought bullet meant something cool, cuz that was too obvious >.>

I go all out with my journals and do whatever suits me, including bullet points. So it turns out I’ve been ‘bulleting’ all along. ^-^

bullet journaling is like where you doodle and write and its about anything and everything so you can do little diagrams or interactive spreads to track things such as saving or weight loss, or doodle a wish list rather than write it etc. so you end up with such a pretty journal of colours as pictures rather than paragraphs of writing. have a look on pinterest they have some fab examples and ideas 

I have absolutely never been able to keep up with a journal. I have thousands (not really) of journals I’ve started with and forgot about

Someone should start a journaling club and remind me to do it every day

But when I do keep it I like to make it cutesy and just a place to express myself. Drawings. Pictures I colored. Lots of times I write Things I wanna tell daddy so I don’t forget by the time he gets home. Or like to do lists and stickers for when I finish. Just fun stuff

this is where bullet journaling is fab as its not like a daily commitment. pick it up and go as and when you please

• Like 1

Guest Bunnyblossom

bullet journaling is like where you doodle and write and its about anything and everything so you can do little diagrams or interactive spreads to track things such as saving or weight loss, or doodle a wish list rather than write it etc. so you end up with such a pretty journal of colours as pictures rather than paragraphs of writing. have a look on pinterest they have some fab examples and ideas

I do alla that alreadies and then some. So mine are all crossbreeds of journals & bullet journals. ^^

Guest Bunnyblossom

P.S. If any of you duderoonies are serious about wanting a Journal Club, that can totes be arranged. Just comment to confirm your comitment to Sparkle Motion.

tumblr_nal29wTSjN1sjuhdlo1_500.gif

Also, sarry quirkygrl that your topic got so out of hand :heart: lol

• Like 2

this is where bullet journaling is fab as its not like a daily commitment. pick it up and go as and when you please

Hmmm seems really good for me then I’ll have to look it up thxxxx

I had one when I was with my last Daddy, but I stop using it because it was just too many memories for me. I want to get a new one soon though! I like to put in it my rules and stuff like that, facts about my Daddy, pictures, tags from stuffies, stickers, and write journal entries when I'm in little space. I also like to add in ideas for things to do with Daddy, movies to watch together, and lists for just about anything for my little space:P
  • Like 1

P.S. If any of you duderoonies are serious about wanting a Journal Club, that can totes be arranged. Just comment to confirm your comitment to Sparkle Motion.

tumblr_nal29wTSjN1sjuhdlo1_500.gif

Also, sarry quirkygrl that your topic got so out of hand :heart: lol

how would a journaling club be arranged? like what sort of activities would we be doing?

Guest Bunnyblossom

how would a journaling club be arranged? like what sort of activities would we be doing?

• Share Journal covers (some people really like to decorate them) and tips.
  • Share different title/header styles people use, to separate categories or entries.
  • Content ideas (a lot of those have already been mentioned previously) ^^
  • Daily or weekly (or whenever) entries that people want to share with everyone.
  • Maybe organize activities re: fancy journal additions. For example I used to do Pop-Up sections, like a pop-up book.
  • Share sticker collections.
^ So basically any and all journal related interactions in one neat lil place for everybody. ^^

I’m lowkey all about clubs and groups and stuff lately. Does it show? ☺️ lol

And share places you can get supplies or share any super cute things you've found for your journaling? Buying the pretty stuff to use on it is half the fun for me. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friends, I am Natalie Leslie from UK,

My favorite online stationery store is PandaPen. It is one of the best online stationery stores in the UK. Here you can shop for glitter tapes and pattern apes, pens & pencils, markers, sharpeners & rulers, erasers, scissors and sticky notes each having a unique appeal and charm to spark the interest of kids. If you are looking for innovative items to surprise your child, then make your choice from the vast collection of diaries and planners.

I would probably do an art journal with my non-dominant hand. I'm not very good at writing my feelings but maybe abstractly with colors and basic pictures.

Hi! I have a huge collection of journaling stuff, but I write in my normal (grown up) journal/planner lately only while I am so busy. I really want to make a little space journal, because I have so many cute stickers that I am dying to use and have nowhere to put, it's a huge collection! I would definitely be interesting in messaging on kik back and forth with some photos of our journal pages and things like that. I will probably make some pages like:

sticker collection

pages devoted to little games I play (clawbert, animal crossing, Neopets, pokemon)

little wishlist (all the beanie boos!!)

and a master to do list of creative tasks.

Guest Andromeda
It's not really a little journal, just a place to dump my thoughts. I like all the decoration ideas though, so I might try some out when I start my new one. I have about 10 pages left.

Totally supportive of doing a journal club. I’ve recently started little space journaling and it’s quickly become super personal (like I’m scared to take it anywhere lol)