Shy hello

Guest Penny

Guest Penny

Hi everyone!

First off, I am super excited to find this place. I've been a little girl for as long as I can remember but it wasn't until about a year ago that I descovered that there was a whole world online filled with people like me :)

My real name is Amber, I am 30 year's old and a GIANT geek. I enjoy being outside just as much as I like playing video games and watching movies. I'm a lover of all things horror and I have a particular soft spot for zombies. I'm a Buffy the vampire slayer fanatic, a supernatural devotee and if given the chance I would marry Iron man.

I like to play guitar and sing and I'm rather artistic. I prefer to write stories and I'm actually attempting to turn that into a career but I have been known to dabble in drawing and painting as well. I'm a HUGE animal lover and I have two cats who I have raised as children and I have absolutly zero regrets about that.

I'm a very friendly person and I'm ALWAYS up for making new friends, especially now that I know there are people out there like me and I won't have to hide this side of me :) On a more sad note I do not have, nor have I ever had a daddy so I don't know how that all works.

It's nice to be here and it's nice to meet you all :)

XOXO

Hello Amber. Indeed there is whole World of us all with our own likes and dislikes but who do share that sense of being 'Little' out there not just maybe with your own State but across the United States and beyond including Canada, Great Britain as well as Australia and all points between so you'll be able to make friends here all right though the more you give, the more as in most areas of life you can get back

You may find an audience for your stories here. :)

Regards,

Hi there! Sometimes it's better to not have a daddy when you first start out. I know us littles can get anxious without a caregiver, but you need some time to figure out what kind of little you are and what you're in to. You know?

Like what's your opinion on diapers?

Bottles or sippy cups?

What type of pacifier (if you use one) is right for you? Adult or toddler sized?

Do you want your caregiver to set up a list of chores?

What about clothes? Do you have special outfits for when you're in Littlespace?

Do you like little foods?

What kind of caregiver would suit you best? A strict or lenient one?

What punishments would you be okay with?

And most importantly, what are your hard and soft limits?

Guest Penny

Ooo good questions and all stuff I can answer :D

Like what's your opinion on diapers? WIll wear goodnights for cuteness factor but I wont use them.

Bottles or sippy cups? both depending on my age but bottles are for before bed time

What type of pacifier (if you use one) is right for you? Adult or toddler sized? Adult sized. My princess paci is my favorite

Do you want your caregiver to set up a list of chores? chores and tasks deffinitly. I made one for myself just to get an idea of what it feels like.

What about clothes? Do you have special outfits for when you're in Littlespace? fuzzy jammies, anything pink and fuzzy socks.

Do you like little foods? Im slightly addicted to animal crackers and mac and cheese, even as an adult but yes.

What kind of caregiver would suit you best? A strict or lenient one? Lenient. I can't handly strict, I like loving guidance

And the last two i have answers for but are personal questions. I get a better feel each day for who I am as a little and I am enjoying it. My fear is that I might never find a daddy (I live in a small town) I would rather be single than give up my little side for a partner.

• Like 1

Oh I was just giving you examples of stuff you'd want to think about, you didn't have to tell me this stuff and I for sure understand limits being personal!

Living in a big city isn't much easier. You could meet someone one day and never see them again the rest of your life. I've always liked meeting people online more than in person because you get to know them as who they really are, online people aren't as afraid to tell you some of the more intimate details of their lives, Ned those are the things that make them who they are. But it's all your decision, you have decide what's right for you. I'm glad you're solid on your stance as far as not giving up who you really are though, sometimes that's a scary thought.

Guest Penny

I dont think I'm capable of it honestly. Being little gives me a way to relax and destress and it makes me feel so comfortable that giving it up feels like I'd be loosing a huge part of myself.

I figure the right person will love me no matter what and finding the right one is more important than finding just anyone.

• Like 1

Oh my gosh another Little from Ky! I feel your pain because Kentucky can be pretty limited on these types of communities if you don't live in big towns like Louisville. T_T; I completely admire the fact that you refuse to give up who you are and I think it will really pay off in the end! :3

I'm Angel and I'm 22 and like to dabble in writing but don't have a lot of confidence in it. 

Anywho, if you can't tell, this a friendly community and has a lot of useful information for Littles at any stage and for Caregivers too if you're curious! Feel free to message/chat me up if you'd like to talk.  

I dont think I'm capable of it honestly. Being little gives me a way to relax and destress and it makes me feel so comfortable that giving it up feels like I'd be loosing a huge part of myself.

I figure the right person will love me no matter what and finding the right one is more important than finding just anyone.

Yes! You are completely right! I'm very glad you have that mentality, lots of littles feel like they need to change for a dom and it's not right. Like you said, the right dom will love you for you!