Young Daddy. Old Soul.

DaddyG

Hello Littles and Gents! I'm Daddy G! I'm 23. I know I'm young, but I grew up with alot of younger cousins and siblings so I've had a Daddy mentality for a while. I also enjoy the mentoring aspect of it. I love to teach. I'm also incredibly affectionate. I love to make you smile, but can keep you in line if you start to break the rules and making Daddy unhappy. 

I live in Las Vegas, and currently don't have a Little. I spend most of my time teaching informing friends of the DDLG community/lifestyle because It's difficult for me to find my own Little, due to my age. 

I'm 6'5" and an ex football player. I also take great pride in my facial hair. I'm a computer programmer, and have graduated from College. 

If you'd like to get to know more about me, feel free to PM me. I'd love to meet other people in the community!

nice to meet you! I've always been an old soul but have always had a "middle" about me for as long as I can remember

wishin you the best

• Like 1

Hi there and welcome to the forums! It's great to meet a caregiver that's really into the mentoring and guiding aspect! Though at first, I didn't meet many younger people here, it kinda made me feel awkward, but everyone's nice. I just, it was a little intimidating at first, but like I said everyone is really nice!
  • Like 1

Hiya! It's always good to see new faces! I'm glad you found us and hope you have a good time getting to know us, the people here can be so accepting and friendly. I've seen plenty of Daddies who were in their early twenties and have Littles that are happy with them. It just takes time to find the right ones. c:

• Like 1

Hiya, and welcome! I'm in my twenties as well and there's nothing more fulfilling than having a sweet Little to take care of. I was 23 when I met mine and we're doing great. You seem to be very mature for your age as well and I know you'll find your own special Little.

• Like 1

Dapper mustache and a programmer? we have a lot in common.  I'm an asp developer what do you program in?

Mostly Web Development languages. HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery, Javascript (still learning Java), AJAX, etc. Trying to explore more software languages. C++, C#, Python. I can make a calculator. That's about it so far. haha.

Guest Buttons

Welcome! <3 This community is so wonderful. Everybody is very accepting and welcoming and kind, so I hope you will have the greatest time!