DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Little gift for your little one!

Tinka

Hewwoz!

i wanted to show you these 2 little gems, that can be a nice gift/activity for every little!

They are little journals that contain questions for you. One question per day, to help you analyze yourself, see what you like and what you dont, what you wanna be, what you consider important and how you change throughout the years!

The second one is a journal made to transform you into a positive happy little one ! ^_^

each day it will tell you a secret, a fact , something that will stay hidden in the back of your head and you ll think of it and work on it throughout the day :) and then it will ask you a question! And through that you learn to become more positive and develop yourself :p

i think its really nice as a gift to your little, it only needs 5 mins per day and i always find myself eager to get out of bed, and go to see what will be todays` question! :D

http://prntscr.com/ku71jf sfw, its the 2 journals :)

• Like 1

Aww that's a really cute idea. I'm not sure I'd have the motivation to keep something going for five years, though :p

true :p But one of the main reasons of that specific journal is to see how much you change throughout the years :p

but if not, it would be a nice little journal to remember parts of what you were , in the later years ^_^

I do think the idea is awesome in theory. I just know me and I'll either lose interest or the book will be falling apart after 3 of the years. :p 

I've never seen journals like that before. I think I'm going to look for something along the same lines that maybe lasts one year ^^

I do think the idea is awesome in theory. I just know me and I'll either lose interest or the book will be falling apart after 3 of the years. :p

I've never seen journals like that before. I think I'm going to look for something along the same lines that maybe lasts one year ^^

The one that is called a question per day has for various thinks, even for first timers in adulthood , which it rewards you for starting to do adult things and being big girl :p

I have my eye on some journals like that , that help you with anxiety, if they will be good i will let you (people) know. 

I might not do it for 3 years but as long as i like it , its nice to write on it :D if i get bored, then its perfectly fine too :D