[b]Age: 22
    [b]Role: Sub, little
    [b]Location: Europe
    [b]Sexual Orientation: Straight
    [b]Looking for: A Daddy
    [b]Relationship preference: Monogamous
    [b]Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------

Heyhey! To start with, I'm quite nervous/private about myself online, so if there is some vagueness in my post, I’m so sorry! But feel free to message me privately and ask questions.
    I’m a 22 year old girl from Europe looking for the perfect daddy. And with perfect I mean perfect for me.
    I’m looking for someone in the same time zone who’s between 22 and 30 years old. I’m looking for a strict but loving daddy who sets rules and consequences I need for more structure in my life because I’m just getting out of control sometimes 🙈
    I’m looking for a daddy to worship and praise and who’s calling me his own. I’m very clingy and would have a hard time sharing my daddy to anyone.

Maybe you got interested and want to know more about myself. If yes, yaay, just message me!
    💖

Edited by germangirl, 16 September 2018 - 04:52 PM.

• darkronin likes this

#2 j0k3r

j0k3r

Inactive for the time being

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationFrance

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:10 AM

Hey there,

I've been know to give a lot of clear cut instructions to the person I am with. So if that is something that interests you it'd be great. At the same time, I'm someone who actually thrives in chaotic situations (if it isn't already clear with my choice of name).

I'm someone who is loyal to a fault and I have no interest in having someone else how is as important as my significant other. I do enjoy being with someone who is clingy. You aren't too far away as well.

Looking forward to talking to you in private.

PS. I've sent a friend request

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, little, littlegirl, sub, sir, ddlg, bdsm, europe, Strict, loving

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users