Recovering from Disappearing Daddy

Guest PrincessKappi

Guest PrincessKappi

Hi, all!

I'm Kappi! I have been in a DDlg relationship for a little while, but my Daddy magically disappeared without a trace. So, I'm back to square one. I'm looking to make friends and relate to other people looking for this special dynamic. This site looks very friendly and not so scary!

Thanks,

Kappi

• Like 1

Hi PrincessKappi and welcome.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened.  For now I think it's better to concentrate on just that, getting your littles life back together, making new friends and having fun than rushing into getting a new daddy.

Guest buddhagirl

I'm sorry that your daddy disappeared. :(  I think, though, that maybe you just haven't found your REAL daddy yet, because the right daddy for you would never leave you.

Guest PrincessKappi
Thanks so much! It was really strange! Anyway, I think you are right! I think that's why I'm not as hurt as I am perplexed. I'm ready to find a real Daddy. :)
  • Like 1

Hey lovely, welcome to the forum! Despite it being a really awful thing to happen, it's fairly common. I've had it twice! It just means (as a lot of people have said above) that he's not the one for you, the 'one' as it were will never leave you. We're all here for support anyway!

Hope everything's alright, you'll feel better soon :) Coming here made me feel 10x better about my situation. <3

I am SO sorry!

I'm not going to tell you what to do if he comes back...that is up to you...I don't know the details of the situation...only you do. But in the meantime, the best thing to do is hang out with other DDlgs, be a good girl, and take care of yourself. That's why I'm here so much now....hanging with the DDlg crowd...so you'll see me on here. I'm always available to talk if you need someone to listen.

Hello and Welcome. Im sorry that happened to you. This site is wonderful and very supportive so I am sure we can help you through the rough patches. 

Guest ( ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ ) MrGentle
I can tell you why they disappear. They want the idea of a little girl without the work. It is work being with a little girl, much like having a real child in one sense as far as taking care of someone but simultaneously having a relationship and fulfilling that role too. A lot of emotional support is required and if they're not stable they tire quickly. Daddies need emotional stamina to handle the rough spots in order to get through things. To me a little girl is like the best dessert in the world wrapped in an unknown number of layers you have to peel back.
  • Like 1

Guest buddhagirl

MrGentle is right. It takes a very strong, mature, stable, emotionally intelligent, confident, stable person to be a long-term Daddy (or Mommy). Finding someone with all of these qualities is very difficult to find in any partner, let alone someone who also wants a little to care for and is into DDlg! People, DDlg or not, try many relationships that fail because their partner isn't a good match or they're uninterested, unprepared, or incapable of doing the necessary work.