Catfish

Cherry41

Is anyone else addicted to "Catfish?" I love that show...mainly because the hosts are gorgeous...but it's one of my favorites.

Guest PrincessKappi

Yes! Watched it last night!!! LOL

I think they were in Texas? The one with Blaine and the crazy girl talking about sin at the picnic table? Cray cray.

Guest Miss Braid

I should start watching it again.

It's the reason I'm obsessed with doing video calls after a few weeks of knowing people/before meeting them.

• Like 1

The one last night was an interesting one. He knew it was all a big scam from the start, but wanted to bust the catfish so she'd quit doing it to other people. It was creepy that they caught her, but during the follow up segment it was revealed that her whole "I do it because I feel so bad about myself" story was an act for sympathy...and she was right back to scamming guys with stolen photos.

Both the hosts are hot guys...and they both seem like genuinely nice men...but in terms of the situations, I usually like the way Max handles things better. He's less likely to humor the catfish when they start giving excuses, and he's not afraid to give an especially naïve hopeful client a jolt of reality.