'New in Town'

Michaelcycles

Ok, so, I've been hanging around reading posts and such before 'sticking myself out there'....

My actual name is Michael. I prefer Michael and will oftentimes ignore those that choose to call me by any derivative.

I'm 48, my partner/girlfriend is 25 and, while we don't fit into the classic DDlg profile, there are aspects of our relationship that fit in here. We're probably closer to a D/s than anything but that's not exactly our dynamic, either. (Confused yet?)

We've recently completed our collaring ceremony, after much agonizing on my part to find just the perfect fit for professional and casual dress. (I opted for a simple braided silver chain and a .925 heart lock from 'To Be His' and I wear the key on an identical chain)

I'll be around, lurking(?), picking up helpful bits and, occasionally, asking advice and opinions and tossing my 2 cents in here and there.

Thank you for reading

Guest buddhagirl

Good to meet you, Michael! 

I wear a heart lock, also. You can see His collar in my profile picture. I wear it at all times and Daddy wears the key. Like you and your partner, Daddy and I don't fit many of the typical DDlg "standards", but our life is authentic, fun and filled with love. We do what feels natural and right for us.

I hope you find your experience here pleasant!

• Like 1

Thank you, Buddhagirl. I tried posting a picture but it was too large and cropping made it larger, somehow.

Buddhagirl, this is my kitten's collar. She works in an office so it needed to be somewhat elegant and not raise TOO many eyebrows....

Guest buddhagirl

Lovely! I am a high level exec type so I totally get it. It's funny how many compliments I get on my "necklace" everywhere I go. Daddy and I just look at each other and smile.  :D

Please tell her that her collar looks beautiful on her!

• Like 1