Name: Lily
    Role: Little, submissive, kitten
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Daddy Dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

IF YOU ARE OVER 30 DO NOT RESPOND

I am currently working on my anxiety. If this is something you are uncomfortable with or do not feel that you can handle then please do not reply to this. Thank you!  :heart: 

Hi, I'm Lily! I am 18 and have known I was a little for as long as I can remember. I suppressed it for a very long time after having a bad experience with my old care giver. I now except my little side and find so much comfort and joy in it. I am almost always a good little girl and absolutely hate upsetting my partner. Don't get me wrong, I love to be bratty at times. But, for the most part, I am good and sweet and a little angel! I am also a NON sexual little so if that isn't your thing you are free to click away.

My interests/hobbies include:

Art (painting, drawing, sculpting, crafts...etc)

Playing my guitar (I would also love to learn piano at some point!)

Singing

Writing/journaling

Gardening

Netflix (if that counts) 

Tarot or anything spiritual

Playing with my dog. He is such a cute little baby and I love him with all my little heart!!! 

When I'm little I'm either really happy and giggly and want all the attention or I'm really quiet and just need to be held. Most of the time it's the first one. I almost always need my Dom's attention and I just want them to be proud of me. I'll draw you a picture, or try to make you laugh in anyway I can. Pleasing my Dom is all I really care about. I will always try my best to cheer you up if you're feeling down and be there if you need to vent. Just because I'm a little doesn't mean I'm the only one who needs love and comfort! I also love stuffies and pacis and anything cute and pink. It makes me feel babyish and that is always the goal lmao. I'd love to have a nursery one day that I can build with my Dom. I think that would be really special and cute!

The most important thing i look for in a partner is somebody who will be honest, patient, and themselves. It's a huge turn off when somebody tries to act like somebody else. I just want to get to know YOU. I, most importantly, need some one who is patient. I have bad trust issues and it takes time for me to grow attached to a person and trust them. So, if you're looking for immediate submission then I'm not the one for you. I value a deep connection where I can have full trust in you and vice versa. I want to be yours and you to be mine. DDLG is much more of a deep connection for me than I can explain. The joy and fulfillment I get from this dynamic in indescribable and I hope you feel the same! It absolutely the most beautiful thing to be able to go somebody and know that they will be there for you no matter what. Even something as simple as asking them a silly question!

Apart from my little side, I am a Sub. It's very important to me that my need to please is met. I do not like Doms or Daddies who will not put me in my place. I always want to give up my power. Always give that to my Dom. Always be reminded that I'm not the one in charge. Otherwise, I feel like I have power or control and that is not my goal. I like strict, yet caring and sweet Doms. Show me that you own me, but make me feel loved and cared for too. I am a very obedient Sub as well. I like to do things for my Dom even it if is as simple as washing the dishes. If you ask me to do something then I will do it. I may whine about it, but I will still get it done.

In general I am a confident and easygoing person. I am outgoing and cheerful and always looking for a good time! I like to go out with friends, go on hikes (as long as they're not 10 miles up a mountain. That I'll pass on), and sometimes I like to stay in the house and cuddle cuddle cuddle! 

I really love animals and plants. Actually, just nature in general. My dream is to own a cow someday. They're so cute! I also have a little house plant collection that I adore. I try my best to take care of them and make sure they don't die. I don't always succeed...but I try! 

My favorite music is probably rock, or chill music? Idk the specific genre. I just like music that makes me happy. And sometimes that's 80's rock or stuff like Flora Cash. Other times it's random 2000's pop songs. Depends on the day I guess  :p 

Anyway, If if sounds like we might be a good match please don't be afraid to message me!   :heart: 

A little description of what I look like:

I have blue eyes

Dirty blonde hair

5'5 (ish)

Fair skin

Curvy

A little description of the type of guy I'm attracted to:

Built (doesn't mean you have to have muscle, but I don't prefer thin guys or guys on the opposite scale of that)

Tall

Kind eyes

Likes emo/rock (I want to be able to dance and sing along to Sleeping With Sirens with someone!!!!)

Takes care of themselves and their environment

Has a lighthearted attitude about the world

Will let me have as many plants and stuffies as I wish!!! (This is the most important ^_^ )

Edited by Little.Bean, 20 September 2019 - 08:39 PM.

• darkronin, varik21, Rosewater86 and 4 others like this

Beanie  :heart:

#2 Mommysilene

Mommysilene

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 01:54 AM

Hi! I'm a mommy from Pennsylvania my name is Clarissa I read ur post and am very interested in you I'd love it if you contact me when you can! I have not had a little in some time now and have recently started looking again I'm very kind caring passionate romantic loyal and faithful I have lots of love to give if I interest u don't be afraid to add me and talk to me

#3 Guest_Daddy27_*

Guest_Daddy27_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 December 2018 - 04:27 PM

Hello Lily:) I am a Daddy from Indiana looking for a little. You sound very cute and precious and I would really like to get to know you, I’m kind, caring, and very patient. I do not have any experience being a Daddy but in the past I have been the person most of my friends come to when they need comforting and someone to make them feel safe, and that’s what lead me to being a Daddy because I naturally want to love and protect, if I interest you feel free to message any time:)

#4 1Gr8Daddy

1Gr8Daddy

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 45 posts
    • LocationTyler-TX

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:46 AM

Hi little girl. I read your profile and was very pleasantly surprised at how much you sound like the little girl I have now. She too has anxiety, depression and a bit bipolar, so that isn't an issue but more of a challenge to be able to help you, guide you and nurture you. I am a kind, caring, considerate Daddy that's firm when need be and would enjoy letting you explore both the little and the Submissive part of this wonderful lifestyle. I want you reading my Bi little girl, Submissives profile.
    Quite Iris
    I want you to consider having a Sissy Submissive little girl, and a Daddy/Dom all in a family you can call yours for the long term
    Daddy to Quiet Iris (FetLife: babygirl_noel)

#5 Modred

Modred

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 04:03 PM

Hi
    Everyone will be nosy about you after reading how you are, your description. I am sure every daddy is interested in you. To learn more about you. To find out what this little girls dreams are. What she
    To read from you means to find a big smile because of you. The way you write, your description, everything showes that you are a very special little one. So the best is to write and to hope to be able to learn much more about you and the princess you are

#6 Sneakylittle

Sneakylittle

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:28 PM

Hi there Lily 😁
    My names Allissa, I’ve been interested in having a little girl for about a year now but haven’t put myself out there much yet!
    I also love animals; I have ten goats this year, all pets. And have four chickens and share a passion for cows, and pigs in particular!! 😋
    I love to garden as well or forage for food!! I’ve had this huge obsession with mushroom foraging lately and picked a lot of yummy ones before the season was over!
    But anyway 😁 I’m on the East Coast too; MA specifically and I’d love to chat if you’re interested!!
    Have a lovely night 😌

#7 Mrcinnamon69

Mrcinnamon69

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:52 AM

Hi, im looking for a little, if you want you can add me and we can talk, im a careing, tough but fair, will always be there for you if you need, we can talk if you want, my hobbys are movies, cooking, reading, i am an aspiring chef, with ambitions to join the military, im just looking for a little to look after and care for, sexual or not i dont mind, as long as we have a true realationship,

#8 Groundhog

Groundhog

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationUnited States, CA

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:42 PM

Hey there my name is James. I'm 19 and I live in California. I read through your post and you seem perfect. I am really patient, kind and understanding. I love playing video games and watching Netflix. Currently i have a lot of free time so I'm always available to talk. Also I absolutely love cooking for people. If you are interested message me and even if you aren't I'm always looking for friends as well.

#9 Guest_NCDaddy26_*

Guest_NCDaddy26_*
    • Guests

Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:53 PM

Hello, my name is Stephen or Steve for short. Im 26 from North Carolina. Ive been a daddy for about 6 years. As a daddy i balance being loving/caring and strict/dominative. I always want my little to know i own her but that she is being cared for. Im a big nerd (video games, movies, books, etc.) But i also love the outdoors and keeping active. I have a few pets (which we can talk about if you decide to contact me) and generally love all things living. I am a firm believer that animals have personalitys of their own...just ask my pup who is basically my daughter. I suffer frkm depression and anxiety so uts important that my little lets me know im also being looked after and wanted. To me the need for attention goes both ways. I will always say good morning and good night and probably message you a hundred times if you happen to be busy. If i sound interesting to you or youd just like to talk feel free to add me! Have a wonderful day!

#10 Little.Bean

Little.Bean

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2019 - 04:22 PM

Hello, my name is Stephen or Steve for short. Im 26 from North Carolina. Ive been a daddy for about 6 years. As a daddy i balance being loving/caring and strict/dominative. I always want my little to know i own her but that she is being cared for. Im a big nerd (video games, movies, books, etc.) But i also love the outdoors and keeping active. I have a few pets (which we can talk about if you decide to contact me) and generally love all things living. I am a firm believer that animals have personalitys of their own...just ask my pup who is basically my daughter. I suffer frkm depression and anxiety so uts important that my little lets me know im also being looked after and wanted. To me the need for attention goes both ways. I will always say good morning and good night and probably message you a hundred times if you happen to be busy. If i sound interesting to you or youd just like to talk feel free to add me! Have a wonderful day!

You do seem interesting! Would you rather talk on here or kik?

#11 Daddy-Tom

Daddy-Tom

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 442 posts
    • LocationNorthwest CT

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:47 PM

Hi Lily! I love that name ^_^ I'm a gamer geek Daddy from CT looking for a cute clingy little who loves attention. I have worked with people suffering from anxiety, depression, and other mental issues for much of my life so I'm quite patient and understanding. I'm not about pain/shame/humiliation but I can certainly still tame a brat and provide discipline lol. I'd put all the pictures you drew for me on the fridge haha. Feel free to add me or strike up a conversation!

#12 Little.Bean

Little.Bean

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 31 May 2019 - 01:58 PM

Hi Lily! I love that name ^_^ I'm a gamer geek Daddy from CT looking for a cute clingy little who loves attention. I have worked with people suffering from anxiety, depression, and other mental issues for much of my life so I'm quite patient and understanding. I'm not about pain/shame/humiliation but I can certainly still tame a brat and provide discipline lol. I'd put all the pictures you drew for me on the fridge haha. Feel free to add me or strike up a conversation!

Awe you sound so sweet! I'll add you right now and send you a PM!

#13 MegsLittlePenny

MegsLittlePenny

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 97 posts
    • LocationConnecticut

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:59 AM

If you're ever looking for more little friends let me know! We have a ton in common. If you ever want to talk about houseplants (succulents are my jaaaaaam) then feel free to send a message or a friend request! 
    Nature is super important to me too - having my own farmstead with chickens and goats is a dream of mine! O-O I'll draw you a cow picture! Mooooo! Do you want to have a farmstead and have the cow at home, or sponsor a cow at a farm? I want my cluck clucks to be right outside the door so I can take care of them! 

#14 Foreman171

Foreman171

DaddyDom

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 13 July 2019 - 03:08 PM

Hello Lily! I read your post and was surprised at how much we have in common. I’m a 23 year old Daddy in NC who loves writing books, playing guitar, and gaming. I work in security and with the military so I’m pretty good at being strict, but i’m Also very kind and caring. I’ve had a lot of experience with anxiety and depression in my life and had trust issues with everyone for a long time. You sound like the kind of girl I’d love to get to know more about. While i’m pretty driven, I understand that there has to be a very important bond between two people before ownership can take place and patience is certainly required. I have that patience and will go out of my way to make sure you are comfortable with the pace of everything before any more steps are taken.

#15 Little.Bean

Little.Bean

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:18 PM

Hello Lily! I read your post and was surprised at how much we have in common. I’m a 23 year old Daddy in NC who loves writing books, playing guitar, and gaming. I work in security and with the military so I’m pretty good at being strict, but i’m Also very kind and caring. I’ve had a lot of experience with anxiety and depression in my life and had trust issues with everyone for a long time. You sound like the kind of girl I’d love to get to know more about. While i’m pretty driven, I understand that there has to be a very important bond between two people before ownership can take place and patience is certainly required. I have that patience and will go out of my way to make sure you are comfortable with the pace of everything before any more steps are taken.

I'm sorry, I'm not interested in poly relationships. Thank you though!

#16 Jojoboi

Jojoboi

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 10:10 AM

Hello Im Jonas im and 18y/o daddy and you seem amazing id be very interested in being your daddy. I ma strict but loving i want to make sure you are well taken care of and loved. My Little is my top priority. If i do get to takr care of you i would make sure you take care of yourself and support you through out. if you would like to talk more my kik is jonasthecoolguy {ik its cringe} and my sc is jmastersans17

#17 PAdaddyd94

PAdaddyd94

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 10:25 AM

Hey there Lily, I'm Joe! I'm 25, from Pennsylvania, and looking for al little to call my own. In my little I want someone who is sweet, caring, loving, and obedient, but also understands that when she's acts up there will be consequences to pay. As a Daddy I am very attention giving, caring, playful, but also strict. With free time I enjoy the outdoors, video games occasionally, reading, and cooking. I added you and hope to hear back soon :)

#18 DDLGMXLXD

DDLGMXLXD

DaddyMatty

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationLiverpool, England

Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:08 PM

Hello Lilly! Wow, you sound like the perfect little! Ive had experience being a daddy and would love to take care of you, cuddle you and give you all the love and attention I can. If I give up my time for you, id certainly love you and look after you. ~Putting you in your place wouldn't be difficult there, I have a LOT of experience giving littles boundaries and consequences. Feel free to message me, id certainly love to take care of you

#19 PAdaddyd94

PAdaddyd94

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:15 PM

Hey there! I'm Joe. 

To start I'd like to say that I really enjoyed your personal and would love to get to know you. I'm also going to let you know that my look isn't emo/rock, but I'm tall, not skin (nor opposite as you like to put it).

I sent you a friend request. I ask that you read my personal and I hope we can get to know one another. Just add me back and I'll send a message your way :).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ddlg, daddy, daddydom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users