•  

• Photo

22 Age Little in texas Looking for mommydom

Looking for mommy Texas bondage Babyboy

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Abexplorer

Abexplorer

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationCedar Park, Texas

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:59 PM

Age (Required): 22
    Little Age: 2-3
    Name: Jordan
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Mommy Dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Any
    Number of partners I have:0

--------------------------------------------
     About me:Hi! I'm a dorky guy who is super big into video games, music, and tabletop games. Im 5"7 with glasses and short brown hair. My interests are playing around, making jokes, and just being a goof.

Age play : I love anything disney and MLP, Tangled and Pinkie Pie are my favorites of the Two. I love to draw and play make believe with stuffies. I want to make mommy happy and have a lot of fun and caring moments with you.

Looking for : Im looking for a mommy dom that wants to dress my up in cute outfits and play with me. One that also likes the punish me whenever im feeling bratty or just for fun :D  I'm also big into bondage things so incorporating those in would a lot of fun. 

My 3 big personality traits im looking for are Honesty, playfulness, and loving. Consent is also huge thing for me, and so is honesty. Big pluses would be if you are a fun loving mommy who can be mischievous at times. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Looking for mommy, Texas, bondage, Babyboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users