DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What is your little age?

SquishyUnicorns

I originally thought I was 8-10 years old since I thought I only liked older stuff and not super baby stuff but after awhile I just stopped thinking about it. Like others have said, being little is a part of me and my personality and worrying about putting an age to it makes me feel like I'm going into a character, or dissociating my little side from myself. 

• Like 1

I don't really know. I haven't thought it before. 

My personality is kinda tied to childish characteristics in general and it's not easy to draw a clear line between little me and big me. I also have characteristics from a large age range from a baby to middle and don't feel comfortable limiting myself in any specific age. Of course, there are times I have fully mature frame of mind but most of the time my inner little is all the time present but kept in back in situations I need to act adultlike. I don't know if this makes any sense but I don't know how to describe it better. >///<''

This is me too

Eh. I don't really have one. Being a little, to me, is more tied to my personality than it is to having a specific time i'm a little. I'm just the way I am all the time, and I feel like putting an age to my behaviour is kind of strange, especially since people do all sorts of things at all sorts of ages. It just seems pointless for me to give myself an age range.

I feel the saaaame

• 2 months later...
Guest TheQuiet1

I'd say around 3-7! It really depends. Being "little" is just a part of my personality though, so even when I'm not regressed I still have little bits of little-ness poking through.

• 1 year later...

Changes all the time; but I think of myself as a younger middle - between 8 and 12. 

Im in the same boat - I'm definitely a older little/younger middle, in the 5-8 range, though 7 or 8 is a lot more common :3

Edited by CherieBits

Generally I think of myself somewhere in the 5-8 range, but like, a precocious 5-8 year old! :p Just starting school, learning about the world... this was the age I started getting teased for being who I was and trying to follow all the social "rules" I was encountering, for better or worse. So being little for me is getting back to my real self who is kind, soft, and gentle.

I hid my little side for a long time because I never really had a daddy who wanted to actually be my daddy. I have one now! So I am still learning a lot about myself and my little side, but my best guess is between 3 and 7.