• LocationSF Bay, California

Posted 30 September 2018 - 07:33 PM

Age (Required): 38
    Little Age: n/a
    Name: Prefer not to post but I’ll tell you in private
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: women
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): generally monogamy, have had bad experiences with poly, but I’d be open for the right situation
    Number of partners I have:zero 😭
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

I’m a high school teacher in the Bay, an experienced Daddy looking for a little who’s into cuddles and kisses and all the silly loving.

I’m not harsh. I don’t believe in punishment as a fun thing. If you want a spanking then you should just ask for one. Don’t try to be a huge brat.

I’m very communicative, I love to talk about things before and after they happen.

You are: into being giggly and silly with me. You’re not afraid to kiss in public. You like wearing collars/lingerie/etc for your Daddy.

#2 Lolitacorbin

Lolitacorbin

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 October 2018 - 04:48 PM

Heya, I’m a little who just so happens to visit the Bay/ Oakland a lot! I have my own post up so maybe you’d like to read it and see if we’re looking for the same types of things? I also have a kik which is the same as my user on here. You can text me here or on kik if you’d like. Either way, have a good day man

#3 WittleAirys

WittleAirys

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 17 October 2018 - 12:34 AM

Hello mister! Um..I'm sorry, I can be a little bit shy at first eheh. But I saw and read through your post about looking for a Little Girl and I was very interested! I wanted to know if you would like to speak a little bit more ^.^ I have a Kik account that you could reach me on, or if not then I'm perfectly fine with chatting on here! Thank you for your time!

#4 Guest_byejasmine_*

Guest_byejasmine_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:00 AM

Hello! im a little from the bay area and we so happen to live not too far from each other which is great  :) i am interested and if youd like to contact me i have a kik and/or tumblr if you end up being interested in me we can have a conversation on either one of those. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week and hope to hear back from you soon.

#5 Lil Savannah

Lil Savannah

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 22 November 2018 - 04:18 AM

Hi I’m Savannah I live in Sf and love to giggle and be silly and stuff love collars I have kik tumblr insta Snapchat if you wanna chat I love video game and movies and dogs and I love to color and watch cartoons and movies and love stories and music love to cuddle and love attention my little age is 3 if there is anything else you wanna know just ask me and I will tell you I hope we get the chance to chat more with each other

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users