•  

• Photo

✧ floridian little looking for something serious! ✧

little submissive serious kitten florida bisexual nonbinary

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 littlebubby

littlebubby

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • Locationflorida

Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:19 PM

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* hello!! ~w~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Age (Required): 18
    Little Age: 1-5, it varies from mood!
    Name: bubs
    Role: little, submissive, kitten
    Sexual Orientation: bisexual
    Pronouns: she/they
    Looking for: daddy/mommy/caregiver 
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): whatever works, honestly! let's figure it out together!
    Number of partners I have: 0 at the moment
    Age limit for romantic & sexual relationships: 25
    Age limit for nonsexual caregiver relationships: no limit!! 

--------------------------------------------
    hi!! i'm bubs~ i haven't had a whole lot of experience in the cgl community, but i want to try it out and possibly start a special lifestyle with it incorporated in my every day!  i'm completely fine with ldr as long as you're going to be serious about it and understand that i have boundaries. (i will always respect yours too!) i'm looking for (a) loving, caring, serious relationship(s) that i can treasure for a long time. i'd love to be with someone who is funny, kind, caring, strict when need be, soft to me, willing to communicate, etc. i'd adore someone who could give me rules, rewards, punishments, praise, degredation, etc!!

now a little bit more about my personality!!!

i love to draw and color so much!! it's my favorite things to do besides listening to music which includes black metal, hardcore, alternative, death metal, classic rock, screamo, etc. i mostly spend my time talking to friends, watching youtube/netflix/anime, swimming, playing with my pets, going on walks, practicing witchcraft, spending time in little/kittenspace, managing my ddlg instagram account, playing with my toys and plushies, etc. i am very spiritual and religious as i practice wiccan influenced witchcraft, it's a big part of my life!! something very important is that i am mentally ill and physically disabled. i live with depression, anxiety, mood swings, arthritis, joint pain, chronic fatigue/pain, and severe asthma. please just keep this in mind as we speak.

if you'd like to find out more about me and would like to get to know each other, then respond to this and we can start with that!! ^w^

♥*♡+:。.。bubs luvs you!!。.。:+♡*♥

Edited by littlebubby, 30 September 2018 - 09:33 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, submissive, serious, kitten, florida, bisexual, nonbinary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users