•  

• Photo

looking for DD

daddy dom little baby girl girl new york black chubby

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 kirbykiki

kirbykiki

Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:01 PM

Age (Required): 18
    Little Age: 4
    Name: Kiarra
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Daddy Dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------
    hi!~ my name is kiarra but you can just call me kiki. i'm 18 and i live in new york (:

a little about me: i'm not really good at talking about myself but here it goes i guess. i'm black with deep brown eyes and black and brown hair. i'm like 5'1 (a real shorty) and i'm a chubby bunny. i wear glasses too. i'm currently a freshman in college and it's going alright i guess. i'm never too serious; i just like to go with the flow. i love to play video games (if i could i would play them all day), i love to read, listening to music and just hanging out. 

what i'm looking for: a daddy dom who treats me the right way. i'm looking for someone who will make time for me and love me very much. i am very affectionate and need a lot of attention. i can be sort of a brat sometimes so i want to have a daddy that can handle me when i get like that. but most of time i'm a good girl, i promise (:

so yea (:

Edited by kirbykiki, 04 February 2019 - 10:25 PM.

• darkronin, NicholasAyy and Vardant741 like this

#2 Jackssshhhh

Jackssshhhh

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 11:22 AM

Hi KiKi

I'm A 19 year old daddy from London. I'd love to get to know you better and talk about a possible relationship. I'm a very caring dom who will always be there when you need. I'm one who loves long talks and I listen very well and can do for a very long time. I can also hold a conversation and I carry myself well. Let me know if you're interested. Have a great day.
    • kirbykiki likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy dom, little, baby girl, girl, new york, black, chubby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users