Hey everyone! 

Name: Ben

Role: Daddy

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Looking for: Little

Relationship Preference: Monogamous

-------------------------------------------------------------------

About Me

I'm currently in my final year of University studying Computer Science however have got a well paying job lined up for when I'm finished. I'm a little odd for the most part, I'm quite nerdy and like rock/metal music which is something most girls I know aren't really into however in some cases opposites attract so it doesn't bother me too much. I like hanging with my friends, we usually do a movie night and poker night every week which I've always wanted to have a little to be at so I can show her off to everyone. I used to work in a profession that required me to wear a well known uniform though I wish not to talk about it too much here, will happily open up about it when I know you more! Beyond that I'm big on cars, motorcycles, writing, music and gaming! I love talking to people so keeping conversation flowing should never be a problem! :)

What Daddy is looking for

I'm looking for a little who will also be my girlfriend, I've been cheated on before so honesty and loyalty is something I hold incredibly close to my heart. I find personality more important than looks though I feel it is also good to both find each other attractive, obviously. I am open to long distance relationships if the little is really that amazing! I love clingy littles, brats kittens and any little who just wants to make her daddy happy.

Me as your Daddy

When I love, I give you all of it and for me it is as simple as that... I have a lot of love to give however I am also quite stern. I will set out rules for my little and she will stick to them, failure to do so will result in punishment. My little is generally the only person I care about and they are my number 1 priority however I expect to be my littles number 1 priority in return, I love feeling like the most important person in the world to my little. I'm also quite sexual however that is not a priority at all for me and is something that can be discussed further down the line once I've gotten to know my little.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to talk to me please do message me, I'd love it if you did! Ask me any questions about anything and I will reply! I have pretty much all forms of social media however prefer to chat on KiK or Snapchat! Don't be afraid to ask for either or suggest anything else you'd wanna chat through! 

- Ben

• PurpleBangtan likes this

#2 Littlekitten2727

Littlekitten2727

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationSouth west

Posted 14 November 2018 - 04:14 PM

Hi ☺️ I'm Beth and I would love to get to know you more I'm originally from Birmingham and I'm in Plymouth for uni. I'm not that bratty as I love to be a good girl for my daddy but I am very clingy and needy. I am very shy so I hope this isn't an issue ☺️ I would like the realtionship to be as adults as well as the daddy and little dynamic Looking forward to hearing back from you

#3 Guest_RosetheBratt_*

Guest_RosetheBratt_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:26 AM

Hey. You sound like a good match to what I'm looking for.
    Im a bratty middle from the UK so I'm needy and clingy but also push for a dominant reaction as I love authority and someone firm and in charge to put me in my place (I'm v submissive) . I also would like to have an adult relationship as well as this dd/LG thing.
    I can't add you for some reason but feel free to add me if you want to chat.Hope to hear from you x

Edited by RosetheBratt, 02 January 2019 - 05:29 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, looking, searching, little, big, relationship, uk, england

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users