•  

• Photo

Handsome Daddy, American in UK Looking for His Little to Save Him!

• Please log in to reply
    10 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. November

Mr. November

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationUSA/UK

Posted 20 October 2018 - 02:26 PM

Age (Required): 34
    Little Age: 18-28
    Name: R
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Perfect little girl both submissive and sweet, looking for a meaningful connection with a strict and demanding but loyal and caring Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------
    Thank you for taking the time to read this. I may not be the typical personal you find here, but I am hopeful something here tickles your fancy. I am a Master/Dom looking for the right little to have a meaningful experience with. I have some experience in the DDLG realm but still lots to experience, but its had my interest for a long time and I want to see if there is someone out there who wants to fulfill these fantasies with me.

I am 34 years old and American but currently I live in the UK. I am an assertive and confident man, I work in a very intense business environment and travel for work frequently to places all over the world. I do not mean these comments out of arrogance but rather to state that my Dom feelings are present in most areas of my life. I am not tall, in fact I am on the short end but hopefully taller than you. I am 5'8 but I am a very strong 5'8 from years of playing ice hockey. I am what you would call traditionally handsome (think old movies) with very dark brown hair (with faint streaks of grey) and dark brown eyes. I do not share pictures here and now but of course will with the right connection.

My hobbies include travel (for work and pleasure), but I also love video games (Dark Souls being my favorite series but really most games), movies (old and new), music (huge music nerd), sports (mostly ice hockey and American football), and my dog  :D . I love history, politics, and culture and enjoy being aware of what's happening in the world and I deeply enjoy learning about new things (I am always teaching myself something new such as coding, building electronics, photography, competitive games, you name it!) I am very ambitious though so I do work quite a bit and find energy and motivation in the success I have found.

After years of hard work and unfulfilling intimate relationships, I am looking for the perfect girl to complete what I want. To be honest, I am looking for someone who will be submissive to me and obedient, who listens and does what she is told to please me ... out of commitment and excitement and attraction from serving me (call it masochism if you'd like but I think its something sweeter.)  She will be my little, my slave, my toy ... all mine. Yes I will be harsh and yes humiliation and degradation are part of the excitement. But what she gets in return will be just as giving. I am loving and caring and loyal. I can provide an entire world for this girl. I will keep her from the ills of the world and give her everything her heart desires. The one thing that is consistent with me in relationships is unwavering commitment to building a happy life for whoever I am with, whether that be as easy as reading her a story and kissing her on the forehead or as complex as being there when something goes wrong or solving any hardship she encounters in life. I cannot stress enough my ability to provide and be a caregiver. If i were to find a girl here who shares this interest with me, I can imagine I will do everything to make sure she never worries again, never has any doubts, never feels alone, and always has a place to land.

The girl I am looking for is likely between 18 and ~27... the closer to the mid-point of that range, the more likely a real life relationship could work, but for now I am open to anyone... She is pretty and petite, preferably shorter than 5'6 but I don't mind if you are tall, and cute to look at. Physical attraction is important regardless if it seems shallow, so I am looking for someone who keeps fit. I firmly believe you cannot force these dynamics without both a physical and mental spark. She enjoys similar hobbies as me but hopefully has a few of her own to teach me. She does have her own interests and ideas and ambitions. I am driven and expect her to be a great support for me in my ambitions, but I also want to be the catalyst for her success and motivations to help her be who she wants to be and do the things she wants to do. Absolutely no requirement to jump in with sexual stuff, but she will intend to be sexually submissive and completely mine any way I deem fit eventually. She is funny and sweet.

Apologies for such a long story ... I think I can stop there but as you can see, I have a lot of thoughts on this and would love to share more. Finally, I am open to long distance/virtual relationships but prefer something closer that can become a real life experience. My ultimate hope is something real.

Due to my work and newness to this, I'm somewhat reserved in how to approach this so apologies if I am selective in who I chat with... I need to be sure you are at least somewhat believable as a real girl  :p ... at this point I'm just hopeful anyone reads this whole thing. If you found any of this at all appealing, I'd love to chat. Otherwise, I hope you find what you are looking for. 

Edited by Mr. November, 05 August 2019 - 02:28 PM.

• Angelcakes17, Barbiedolly, Litalice and 3 others like this

#2 Guest_Ocean_xxx_*

Guest_Ocean_xxx_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 October 2018 - 05:31 PM

Hi There,

I've sent you a friend request. I really enjoyed reading your post, it's so detailed!

I'm an 18 year old (almost 19, yay!) little from the UK. I'm looking for a caring, kind but rather strict daddy to serve and be looked after by. I'm equally as submissive as I am a little and the oppertunity to live this out is important to me in any dynamic. There were lots of wee parts of your post that sparked some interest from me. I love that your American, I hope you have a really cool accent! Sadly I'm also about 5'8. I hope that isn't too off-putting. Though arguably I'm still quite little (anatomically speaking)  as I do lots of sport.

I'd love to chat some more. :) 

#3 Mr. November

Mr. November

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationUSA/UK

Posted 22 October 2018 - 01:57 AM

Hi There,

I've sent you a friend request. I really enjoyed reading your post, it's so detailed!

I'm an 18 year old (almost 19, yay!) little from the UK. I'm looking for a caring, kind but rather strict daddy to serve and be looked after by. I'm equally as submissive as I am a little and the oppertunity to live this out is important to me in any dynamic. There were lots of wee parts of your post that sparked some interest from me. I love that your American, I hope you have a really cool accent! Sadly I'm also about 5'8. I hope that isn't too off-putting. Though arguably I'm still quite little (anatomically speaking)  as I do lots of sport.

I'd love to chat some more. :)

R

Edited by Mr. November, 21 February 2019 - 04:38 PM.

#4 Guest_Brattylittle.._*

Guest_Brattylittle.._*
    • Guests

Posted 25 October 2018 - 05:49 AM

Hi i have sent you a friend request, you post has intrigued me and you sound wonderful, i would love to chat to you. 

I am 5 foot nothing so you would be taller than me by a lot, i am 22 and live in London, I would like a strict but kind Daddy, i am a submissive little, and like to please. I am a bit of a brats at time, and like to know where my place is. I love the American accent i would say it is my favourite. I love dog what kind of dog do you have? 

#5 Guest_Rakaia_*

Guest_Rakaia_*
    • Guests

Posted 26 February 2019 - 05:22 PM

Edited by Rakaia, 27 February 2019 - 05:06 PM.

#6 ChibiDallas

ChibiDallas

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • LocationIndiana

Posted 09 March 2019 - 12:10 PM

Good afternoon. Im from Indiana and looking for a loving yet strict Daddy for me. Give my profile a look over if you would.

I like super hero shows/movies, cooking shows, Disney/pixar movies, 80's cartoons and playing Zelda or yoshi island. I have dependasnt personality disorder, social anxiety, Depression and agoraphobia. So you can see why i need a Daddy to help keep me on course and live me despite my flaws. Thanks for reading.

#7 Katie0206

Katie0206

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:55 AM

Hiya,
    I'm currently 18 and am looking for a strict but caring dom. Reading your personal I believe it would be the perfect dynamic for me. My little age is 2 to 5 and am a submissive too. I aim to please no matter what. I am only 5 foot and live in derby but am willing to move to you in the UK. I follow rules almost perfectly unless I am needing reassurance or attention and will follow your every word. I have sent a add request just let me know . x

#8 CutelittleHannah

CutelittleHannah

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 05:38 PM

Hi I’m Hannah I’m 18, 5’3 and very petite. Your post is very long but I love it! I feel like we have a lot to talk about. Also I love American football! You talk about old movies and I love old movies! I’m from GA and I’m a classic southern bell. I’m very submissive but I’m also sassy and bratty sometimes. Gotta keep daddy on his toes ya know. I love cuddling so much and love feeling Little.

#9 nicolehill2

nicolehill2

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • Locationusa

Posted 27 July 2019 - 09:02 PM

Hi

Im new to this site but I luckily stumbled across your post. Im 20 years old and 4'11. Im goofy and a masochist. Also very clingy most of the time but I have my moments where I just like to be by myself. I was in the middle of reading your post when I got too excited and ran down to the comment section heh. I really hope somone else hasn't stolen you yet you seem just perfect for me. Im currently in the usa I really hope thats not a problem. 

I definitely want a chance to show you who I am 

#10 Guest_I’m Princess Tiana😝_*

Guest_I’m Princess Tiana😝_*
    • Guests

Posted 01 August 2019 - 10:11 AM

Hello, my name is Tiana and I am a black baby princess from London. My little age ranges from 3-5 years old and I consider my self extremely clingy once I have a daddy, it’s like his wrapped around my small little finger hehe.

I have a British accent, I moved over here when I was 4 years old. I am extremely shy but once I’ve gotten to know you and I feel well comfortable, I won’t shut up

I’m also African/American. I was born in America.

Sadly, I am not short than 5’6. I am actually 5’7 and petite..

I want to feel love and wanted as I do the same for you, I’ve been heart broken a lot of times in the past and I honestly forgot how to give the love back but I would treat you so special, the only attention that I need is daddy. I want guidance through life.

I love to draw and colour in my pictures and show daddy my drawings! I don’t like being turned away, it would extremely hurt me. I like to be daddy’s good girl and daddy’s trouble maker, I like daddy playing with me and awarding me when I done something good.

Makes me feel proud of my self.

I love playing dress up, teacups and cookies with my bears and maybe you can join in too!. Hehe I am a playful little girl who loves adventures and excitement. I love to tell jokes but only to my daddy.

At the moment I am suffering from anxiety and depression.

I want a daddy to guide me through life and help me with choices. Oh and I’ve always been interested in older men.

Edited by I’m Princess Tiana😝, 01 August 2019 - 10:14 AM.

#11 Juniebug246

Juniebug246

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 01:02 PM

Hi Mr. November,

I’m june, I’m 24, american, and 5’6/ 5’7. Im asian, with long black hair. I read your whole post and really loved it. Im pretty new to all of this but I know I’m a little and I think we could be a really good fit. I love the security and trust that comes with being a little because in my life I am open minded love to read and learn and put myself out there. I’ll do anything for my daddy when I find him if it’s a good fit. Hmm I’m slim. I’ve been told I’m in great shape. I’d say it just the stereotypical asian build. I’d love to get to know you more. I sometimes forget what I wanted to write in here but I really got excited when I read your post because I think we could get along well! If I don’t hear from you I understand and I wish you the best!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users