•  

• Photo

Spanish babygirl looking for a daddy

daddy babygirl little ddlg daddykink lolita girl submissive masochist masochistic

• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Anneliese

Anneliese

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationSpain

Posted 20 October 2018 - 03:56 PM

Age (Required): 18 (((((:
    Little Age: 14-15(?) i'm just childish
    Name: Anneliese
    Role: submissive babygirl <3
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: a dominant, intelligent and older sugar daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous because I would get jealous :(
    Number of partners I have: i'm single and I've never been in a relationship.

--------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

ABOUT ME:

I'm a sweet spanish babygirl who's currently looking for a sugar daddy. I consider myself as sweet, kind and creative. I'm 165cm tall and I weight 48kg. People often say I have a dolly face. I get good grades in school and uhm... I love drawing, writing, anime, horror movies, the 90s, tumblr stuff and pop/rock and alternative music. 

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

A dominant, intelligent and attractive daddy. I want him to give me attention, love and gifts <3 I wanna feel protected by him but I also want him to give me rules, you know ;)

ABOUT US:

I don't like age roleplay tbh. I just wanna live an incredible story with my perfect match. I want my fantasies to come true idk like Lolita movie. 

Attached Files

Edited by Anneliese, 22 October 2018 - 03:22 PM.

• mrmbob, darkronin and varik21 like this

#2 Mr. November

Mr. November

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationUSA/UK

Posted 20 October 2018 - 04:32 PM

Hi Anneliese

You sound so cute in your post. I don't think it will take long to find a man to love you and shower you with gifts. I'm replying because it seems we might be interested in the same thing! I won't go into detail now (but can link to my own personal below for more detail) but its possible I could be the older, intelligent, dominant man you are after. I'd love the chance to take care of you and spoil you and protect you from the world. And in return, I imagine you'd just be the most obedient good girl and love learning new things with me. Take a look at my info and if at all interested, I'd love to chat. I sent you a friend request in case you want to message. Take care.

R

https://www.ddlgforu...le-to-save-him/

• Anneliese likes this

#3 dfwdaddydom

dfwdaddydom

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 26 posts
    • LocationFort Worth, Texas

Posted 20 October 2018 - 04:35 PM

Hi Anneliese,
    I’m a daddy looking for his babygirl. I’m caring, passionate, affectionate, nurturing and naturally paternal daddy. I’d love a girl to spoil and make happy. I’m very generous and will enjoy taking my girl shopping or bringing her little gifts home with me when I arrive gone from work. I would love traveling with my little girl and explore interesting places together. I would like to get to know you if you’re interested. I’ve sent you a friend request so if you’re interested please accept.
    • Anneliese likes this

#4 Guest_swanlp_*

Guest_swanlp_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 October 2018 - 11:22 AM

Anneliese good evening, you have a very nice profile :)

I'm italian living in Germany, also speaking some spanish jaja! I'm a soft, and hard when needed, Daddy looking for a lovely little girl :)

I truly think it won't take long for you to find a good Daddy, you seem to be a sweet lovely girl all Daddy can dream of!

Lots of luck to you!!!!! And hopefully see you soon!

¡buena suerte! un gran beso para ti :*

• Anneliese likes this

#5 mrmbob

mrmbob

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationSpain

Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:08 AM

Hola he visto que eres de España, yo tambien, soy de Barcelona y me gustaria poder conocerte mejor ya que me has parecido una chica muy interesante , tienes tambien un buen gusto para la musica y querria poder conocerte ! Si quieres hablame por mensaje o por donde tu quieras !

Si quieres conocerme puedes mirar mi perfil o preguntarme lo que quieras! Creo que seria un buen sugar daddy para ti.

Un beso y un abrazo enorme !

#6 Cold_Lotion

Cold_Lotion

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationLeeds, UK

Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:02 AM

Hola :)

Soy inglés pero ir a Galicia para trabajar en unas semanas - si quieres hablar conmigo enviarme una mensaje!

I'll write some English too as you can obviously speak it well! I'm a laid back, loving and considerate type of person. I always say yes to an adventure and love to cook and share delicious food! Whereabouts in Spain are you? I've never been to Galicia so won't know anybody there when I arrive :(

Un gusto,

Pato 🦆

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, babygirl, little, ddlg, daddykink, lolita, girl, submissive, masochist, masochistic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users