•  

• Photo

Scarowinds Meetup!! If you dare...

North Carolina South Carolina Scarowinds Carowinds Littles Daddys Caregivers Mommys Kinksters

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 WittleAirys

WittleAirys

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:26 PM

"Fears with friends for those of us drawn to the dark..."

**Join us for a thrilling night at Scarowinds during it's last weekend for the season!!**

*Open me for all of the Things!*

*Who is invited?*

Little's, Caregiver's, Single's, Couple's, Pet's, Sub's, Dom's, you name them!! Kinksters one and all!!

*What to wear?*

Casual attire! Or, everyday gear/wear :)

I know for myself, I'm a Little and a Pet, so sometimes I feel more comfortable wearing everyday gear out to public. Like wearing my hair a certain way, headband ears and a choker in substitute for a collar. It seems casual, but it also helps with feeling comfortable in yourself. So, you're welcome to if you'd like!!

Let's just not scare the locals hahaha

*When and Where are we meeting?*

We'll be meeting up at a chosen destination prior to going to allow everyone to maybe get a bite to eat, make introductions, chat, get to know each other and make friends before we spend an exciting night of thrills and chills together!! We'll meet up at the chosen place at 5 o'clock pm, which you will get the address for once you have RSVP-ed. You should receive the address no later than Friday at Noon EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) so if you haven't by then, please let me know.

After meeting up and chatting a little bit with each other, we will then make our way over to Scarowinds to make it in the park in time for the opening at 7 o'clock pm. So, if you're not interested in coming to the meetup beforehand, just send me a pm and let me know! We'll exchange a way to communicate so I know when you're coming and you can meet up with us!

After that, we'll be in the park together having fun at the mazes and scary sights to behold! This is the last weekend it's open for the season so it's open from 7pm-1am!! You of course don't have to stay the whole time if you don't want to, but that's the opening and closing time!!

*Where to get tickets and price of everything?*

The price of everything will be the ticket to get in of course, and any food you'd like to get inside as well as any souvenirs you choose to buy.

The tickets online are usually cheaper than they are at the gate, so I would definitely suggest going to the website to see how much it is on there, and it should also tell you the gate price. :)

If you'd like to join us, please RSVP below or feel free to send me a message! I can't wait to see everyone! ^.^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: North Carolina, South Carolina, Scarowinds, Carowinds, Littles, Daddys, Caregivers, Mommys, Kinksters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users