•  

• Photo

19 [M4F] Online/Oklahoma - I'm lookimg for a Mommy!

M4F Little Boy Looking For His Mommy

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Soulless IV

Soulless IV

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:53 PM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age: unsure
    Name: Tye
    Role: Switch/Little
    Sexual Orientation:Straight
    Looking for:CG/MD/Mommy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*So umm... I don't really know what to say other than I've always been the CG and I'm looking to express the little in me. I'm not quite sure what kind of little I am but I know that I'm very loving and protective. I love to cuddle and play games and I really like cars and motorcycles. I like long term relationships and I think I would like someone closer to my actual age. 5-6 years older would be okay but I don't think any older than that. LDR or in person, either is fine with me! I don't really know what else I should say but I'm a very open person and like to speak my mind. If you have any questions about anything, please ask me!
    • Soulless IV likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M4F, Little, Boy, Looking, For, His, Mommy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users