•  

• Photo

Hi- New little

Single NYC Looking little/

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 lilblazesub

lilblazesub

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:47 PM

Age (Required): 29
    Little Age: 2-7
    Name: Arlene
    Role:little/sub
    Sexual Orientation:bi
    Looking for:mommy/domme, caregiver or daddy/dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):monogamous
    Number of partners I have:0
    --------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone!
    Who am I? I am a young dark-skinned Africa American/hispanic, short cropped
    Hair, woman with prior military. If I could change my name it would be to LilBlzesub. Lil- since I recently discovered my little side. Blaze is from the military and my fiery stubborn temper. What am I hoping to find here? I hoping to find friends first and foremost. I'm not here for sex. If I'm able to make a connection and find a mommy/domme, daddy/dom orcaregiver/domme that's a plus in my book.

BDSM:
    I've been interested in the BDSM lifestyle for some time. While I consider myself well educated and self-read I know there is more to learn. It has been a little under a year since I separated from my Mistress of two years it was on mutual agreement and self-discovery. During our two years especially toward the end of our relationship, I discovered that I have a little side. I'm very curious but a bit uncertain of delving into that part of who I am but definitely want to try. I'm looking to evolve in my sub role and explore my little side.

Also personal pictures will be given after we talk for a while.[attachment=3335:20181005_210019.jpg]
    • Tonpapa likes this

#2 ChaoticLittlePrincess

ChaoticLittlePrincess

About Me

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationEarth

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:15 PM

Hey, my names Kay and though I'm pretty new here myself I figure I could welcome you and see if we get along as friends. So... Welcome!!

I'm a little, still exploring that side of myself too, as I tend to fluctuate ages all over the place. I'm 18.5 (the .5 counts) and love to swing on a swing set, sing, song write, write write, lol I don't know what else to say, sending ya a friend request, hope you have a great day!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Single NYC, Looking, little/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users