•  

• Photo

★~(◠‿◕✿) 20/f/uk little looking for daddy/partner in crime

uk brighton little diapers london south london abdl cgl

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 lil dora

lil dora

20/f ♥ ABDL ♥ babygirl ♥

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationUK, Brighton

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:13 AM

Little Age: 4-6, depending on the day. i might enter little space feeling really small and progressively get bigger, or vice versa.
    Name: dora!
    Role: little / babygirl
    Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
    Looking for: an experienced, local daddy who will be mine long-term
    Relationship preference: monogamous
    --------------------------------------------
    about me:
    hi there! i'm 20 years old, northern irish but i live in brighton for university. i'm 5'9, mixed race with curly brown afro hair that i sometimes have in long braids. i study media production- i make websites, mobile applications, games, podcasts, films and commercials, really anything that you access digitally. when i'm not studying i make music, play video games, hang out with friends and enjoy my own space. i like good cinema, going out for meals, hitting up brighton beach/ the lanes and visiting home every month or so.

i also attend ddlg/abdl events and conventions around england. i started wearing diapers about a year ago, around the time i started attending ageplayer conventions (check out this, this and this if you have never heard of those). my little side is always there as part of my personality and shines through all the time. i'm childlike in nature and never grew out of things like disney and cuddly toys. but i only fully regress when i'm at events or around a caregiver.

about little me:
    in little space, i become really clingy and needy. if i haven't had attention in too long you can probably expect a tantrum :p so daddies with super busy schedules need not apply. i love disney, glitter, running around and being fidgety, naps and cuddles, being babied and told i'm too small to do/reach/hold things. being cheeky, sweeties, nappies, dummies, colouring and bath time. daddy is my hero and i enjoy receiving love and affection from him. in little-space, i like wearing nappies, cute dresses, onesies, knee-high socks, dummy-clips, cute accessories in my hair and lots of glitter. generally i try to be to be a good girl for daddy because
    i hate it when he yells at me, and i hate being in time out even more because it's impossible for me to sit still.

my ideal daddy:
    my end goal is a binkie-princess-esque lifestyle where if we have guests over, they might think we have a kid because of the finger paintings stuck to the fridge and the toys everywhere- really that stuff is all mine. i want a daddy who encourages me to be little. if i'm having trouble getting into the headspace, he will put on a disney movie for me, warm up some milk and cuddle me until he hears my baby giggle, then he knows i'm feeling small. my ideal daddy assumes a dominant demeanour naturally, and can switch from his regular self to strict and authoritative in an instant if he catches me doing something i shouldn't be. in little space, i like rules and discipline. i expect harsh punishments from daddy when i'm being a brat to keep me in line, otherwise i'll just act up and be bratty all the time because i know there's no consequences. things like spanks and confiscating my stuffies/paci/snacks do phase me, but what will really get me upset is timeout away from daddy- a threat of one of those will shut me right up, and i need a daddy that really won't take any disrespect from me, even if deep down he just thinks it's all fun and pretend. i like routine - in a typical day, i would expect my daddy to tell me when it's time for my nap, a bath, dinner, when it's time to change into my pyjamas, etc.. he will be regularly checking my nappy to see if i've got a wet bum.

he remembers all the little things; holding my hand when we cross the road, doing my seat belt for me, walking on the outer side of the pavement so i'm away from the traffic. he makes a schedule for the day that he knows i'll enjoy, anything from morning cartoons --> a nappy change -->a trip to toysrus --> making sure i clean my plate at dinner time --> a bedtime story and lots of stuff in between. he knows everything i'm allergic to, all the names of my stuffies, my favourite snacks and movies, what to do to cheer me up and the right way to rock me and coo me to make me sleepy. if i go up to daddy with some kind of look on my face, he'll know if it means i'm thirsty, hungry, or if i want a cuddle, or i've got a wet bum, etc - sometimes i get so deep in little space that i only really communicate with noises and a dummy in my mouth. he has rules for the house and not just for fun- he cares about them and he enforces them actively. no babygirl of his will ever curse, be rude, be messy, answer daddy back, etc. there are real consequences for bad behaviour.

disclaimer:
    i’ll kindly ask anyone who lives ridiculously far from me to think about this before they message me. in the nicest possible way; chances are i’m going to stop replying once i find out. i find it draining trying to force friendships with people i’ll never actually meet, or relationships with daddies i will only get to see every once in a blue moon. also, if you feel compelled to say lude things at inappropriate times (for example, in your starting message) then do me a favour and just.. don’t ;)

if you like the sound of my post then send me a message and i'll get back to you asap. i don't bite :)

~ LittlDora ~ 

20/F/UK ~ ABDL, DDLG ~ BABYGIRL, BRAT

d5f37939704424b5d3db411dd4d7f214.png

#2 Edinburgh_Daddy

Edinburgh_Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:40 AM

Hey sweetie how’s you. I’ve read your post, live everything about it and also rightbat the bottom you mention about the distance situation and anyone too far away should not bother to reply. I’m in Edinburgh so don’t know if that’s what you’d call too far away. I’m looking for a little who can and will live the little lifestyle most of if not all of the time. I want a little who’d come live with me and be provided for while she lives an innocent little life doing lots of fun things. If you’d like to chat more then I’ll look forward to hearing from you. Xx

#3 lil dora

lil dora

20/f ♥ ABDL ♥ babygirl ♥

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationUK, Brighton

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:00 AM

Hey sweetie how’s you. I’ve read your post, live everything about it and also rightbat the bottom you mention about the distance situation and anyone too far away should not bother to reply. I’m in Edinburgh so don’t know if that’s what you’d call too far away. I’m looking for a little who can and will live the little lifestyle most of if not all of the time. I want a little who’d come live with me and be provided for while she lives an innocent little life doing lots of fun things. If you’d like to chat more then I’ll look forward to hearing from you. Xx

i think edinburgh is too far away xx

~ LittlDora ~ 

20/F/UK ~ ABDL, DDLG ~ BABYGIRL, BRAT

d5f37939704424b5d3db411dd4d7f214.png

#4 Guest_cjfromnotts_*

Guest_cjfromnotts_*
    • Guests

Posted 30 October 2018 - 05:05 PM

Hello

Names Chris from midlands Nottingham

Home of Robin Hood

Loving Brighton Beach
    Pride every year
    Sealife is classic
    Bars are great

Would love to chat hopefully you have kik if u feel confident on passing it out

Would be good to find some open minded people
    I love the idea of the events and do have friends who are DD ABDL and other kinks

Hope you reply and we can talk more when possible

#5 DomDaddy36UK

DomDaddy36UK

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:05 PM

Hey Baby Girl, you sound like the most perfect princess 👸🏻. I'm in Essex, 1 hours and 47 minutes drive from Brighton according to apple maps. Reading your post, I know you're looking for a Daddy like me, so we should chat. I'm experienced, open minded and creative. I'm a musician, writer and producer looking for my baby girl to take care of always. For my perfect princess, I would consider relocating and would hope the same gesture from her. I'm an experienced Daddy, so rest assured, everything you've mentioned and the miriad you didn't are of course absolutely standard. I'm looking forward to talking to you.
    Daddy x

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: uk, brighton, little, diapers, london, south london, abdl, cgl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users