Hi Low! *Giggles*

PrincessCrystal

Hi! * waves*

I'm Crystal and I'm new here. I've been a little for a long time, since I was about 14. In real life adult world I'm 26 and married. 

I love to spend time in little space coloring, playing games, watching my favorite movies, playing with my toys and stuffies and occasionally wearing Goodnites or pull ups.

I used to be involved in a lot of ABDL communities but I don't really feel like it is the right place for me because I'm not an Adult Baby. My little age does vary anywhere from 4-12 depending on how I'm feeling. It is definitely something that relieves stress and anxiety for me so I tend to be in little space a lot after work and sometimes while I'm there. I always have my coloring books and colored pencils with me at my desk.

I'm very excited to make some new little friends here. And you are all welcome to ask me anything!

Glad to have you here, and I know what you mean about the ABDL community.  I always felt a bit older age wise... like 4-12ish maybe, so never fit in entirely.

• Like 1

Hi Ashwee! I follow you on tumblr! my best friends name is Ashley but I always call her Ashabee.

Aww, that's cute... I like variations on names like that... hence my username hahaha.

• Like 1