DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

should a little EVER deny talking to her Papi?

Big Papi Cuddles

Lets all stay on point and only address the OP and their topic please. 

A persons job doesn't matter. If they say they do not want to video chat then thats their decision. It comes down to whether or not you are willing to work around that decision.

If you need video chats and they aren't willing to do that then you have to decide if this is a deal breaker. If yes then move on, if no, work around it.

You have been given some good ideas such as talk to text and voice messages. At the end of the day only your partner knows why they feel this way. Only you can ask them. Once you have your answer it falls on you if its worth continuing.

I wish you luck

• Like 1

honestly wouldnt be surprised if this is an issue thats easily solved with 1 conversation and some people in this thread have blown things waaay out of proportions. end of the day, just talk it out man. if you dont agree with her reasoning behind not wanting to camcall,as others before me suggested, you might wanna call it quits. its not tough to imagine that the fact shes an adult entertainer and your big age gap might complicate the situation a bit. just my 2 cents.

At the end of the day it is indeed just video chatting. I understand anxiety and I know it can be crushing. However, if one finds oneself overcome with anxiety during the call, one can always use the hang up button and apologise at a later date. It's that simple. Moreover, a part of caring about someone is doing things you may find difficult sometimes. It helps you grow as a person, it shows you care and ultimately leads to a stronger relationship. I see no reason not to apply that same logic to the current situation. If you can't do things for your partner, you don't deserve a relationship I feel.

• Like 2

Guest stuffiesprincess

Honestly ? Talk to her. Explain this to her and ask her why the hell she doesn’t want to video call you (voice messages are an option ‍♀)

For example... calling someone (video or not) makes me really anxious, so I try to avoid that and I remember when my ex daddy tried to call me multiple times I ended up having a panic attack.

Also, just because she’s comfortable doing shows to others it does not mean that she’s also comfortable video chatting with you (yes, even if you’ve done it before... something might have changed). It’s two different things and one is much more intimate cause there is a connectiong with someone.

Talk to her, try to understand and don’t take it as if she’s trying to insult you. She probably isn’t and has her reasons.

Guest ~*~Sachita~*~

I am her Papi and when she denies me this, she is no longer a sub in my mind, therefore I am no longer a Papi.Am I wrong?

I mean, maybe you are looking for 100% obedience? I wish you luck in making that work long distance.

There could be a million reasons for her refusal. What I am hearing you say is that her reasons wouldn't matter because of what you want. Is that correct?

If that is incorrect, then you need to ask her for the reasons because we can't help you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
She stopped being my little altogether. As a Papi, I'm very aware and sensitive to my littles needs. I NEVER force my little to do anything. Everything that happens, happens at her pace. I never expect or ask for anything. She sent me nudes, not asked for. She wanted to video chat, awesome! She sent me 4 hours of cute video messages of her lip synching music. Then NOTHING! Barely a couple words a day. Found out she does this to every man she loves, she pushes them out of her life.

Guest Aetherr

She stopped being my little altogether. As a Papi, I'm very aware and sensitive to my littles needs. I NEVER force my little to do anything. Everything that happens, happens at her pace. I never expect or ask for anything. She sent me nudes, not asked for. She wanted to video chat, awesome! She sent me 4 hours of cute video messages of her lip synching music. Then NOTHING! Barely a couple words a day. Found out she does this to every man she loves, she pushes them out of her life.

sorry to hear that my guy but now you can move on and find someone better worth your time

It's very interesting to hear such a diversified amount of opinions. From people who totally went of the topic completely to those really trying to give sound advice. Nevertheless,I appreciate everyone who took interest.