•  

• Photo

New Daddy UK looking for a princess.

Daddy DDLG Princess

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 BigDaddywales

BigDaddywales

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:04 PM

Age 31:
    O (maybe big Daddy):
    Daddy:
    South Wales:
    Straight:
    little Princess:
    Relationship preference (I think Monogamous but may be open for other ideas if they felt right):
    Number of partners I have 0:
    --------------------------------------------

Hello there,I am a 31 year old 6,2 tall single guy, definitely not skinny quite big(especially belly) so quite cuddley, but I am trying to workout more started doing my weights regularly,

I reall Love and appreciate cuddles and affection so would like some who is open to regular and frequent cuddle time.

I live in South Wales Not far from Cardiff, hopefully you can come and live with me.

I Do have a Disabillity (Visual) I can explain more in private just being upfront,

I am quite new to the whole DDLG scene and still learning lot's about it, and am excited to find a special princess.

Would love be be a caring daddy who spoils and loves his Princess, but I am also fairly strict and will be disciplining naughty or bratty girls.

So would be setting tasks and chores along with fun activities for you to enjoy movies, colouring, arts and lots more.

I would also love to buy you teddies (stuffies?? in the DDLG world) and cute outfits for you to wear, I would also like a little open to me styling her hair or have her wear certain styles for me there are lots I like and think are super cute.

My interests include Music, playing guitar Electric and Acoustic, Films enjoy lots of genres horror, comedies, Documentaries, Games console and PC, and I also really love History, and the Naughtier side of things like dipping my toes into BDSM (especially keen to try rope play tying teasing forced orgasms and more) Love being creative doing roleplays and dressing up my princess.

My hobbies are Gaming, would love to have someone, Playing Electric Guitar also really enjoy modding and fiddling with them.
    I do enjoy food am an ok cook love Italian, love making myself pasta dishes enjoy Pizza, also love Chinese and places like the harvester, and I do enjoy subway.

Happy to make friends on here just send a friend request/message.

Also on kik which is WelshLover69 but you can send me yours through here if you are feeling shy.

Looking forward to chattingx.

Edited by BigDaddywales, 08 April 2019 - 02:00 PM.

• starrykitty, Puppy Terry and Katie0206 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, DDLG, Princess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users