•  

• Photo

Looking for little friends with similar interests.

Anime Illinois Little friends Japan Japanese SpongeBob

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

#1 babyredpanda_

babyredpanda_

Little Brat 🐻

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 23 posts
    • LocationIllinois

Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:40 PM

Age(Required):22
    Little Age:5-7
    Name:Autumn
    Role:Little and pet
    Looking for: Friends , whether online or otherwise especially if you have similar interests and likes and dislikes :) I'm looking for real friends and wouldn't mind talking a lot about different things funny and serious and just having fun together and laughing :)
    --------------------------------------------
    Outside of little space: I'm a kind person , I love anime and Japan . I am shy and have anxiety issues , I have autism (aspie) and I can br a bit awkward but those who know me say I'm a loving person and I love to make people laugh , also I am a gamer. My little self: I love to draw and watch cartoons especially SpongeBob and my little pony while drinking chocolate milk in my bottle :3 , I love stuffies and Japanese stuff like Japanese cartoons sometimes it makes me feel more little because I can't understand it, my favorite animals are red pandas , bunnies and wolves.

Edited by babyredpanda_, 06 November 2018 - 02:49 AM.

• angels33 likes this

tumblr_olakijAQPK1uwxo8no1_500.gif

#2 Guest_Jordan123_*

Guest_Jordan123_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 November 2018 - 09:34 PM

Hi! Im 26 year old daddy near rockford and also chicago! We should chat sometime!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anime, Illinois, Little friends, Japan, Japanese, SpongeBob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users