No replies to this topic

#1 shadowrider

shadowrider

A true Bougie Bish that is the property of a mermaid

• Administrator
    • 634 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:37 PM

To make it a bit easier for everyone to see and find we have decided to make a post for the rules specific to this section. We hope this is a little more convenient for everyone!

PERSONALS━☆゚.*・。゚

• Follow the personals format. Failure to do this will result in your personal ad being deleted and you having to start again.

• The format is provided to you when creating one, and is as follows:

Little Age:

Name:

Role:

Sexual Orientation:

Looking for:

Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):

Number of partners I have:

• To ensure our members receive quality replies when looking for a partner(s):

• Our reply facility has a 75 word minimum.  Posts found to use filler text to reach this minimum will be removed.

• Personal responses addressed to anyone other than the original poster will be deleted.

• Multiple personal ads are not allowed; if changes are needed you can edit or bump your original ad.  New ads will be considered duplicates and will be deleted.

• Personal ads should be in the personals section only. Personal ads are not permitted outside of the personals section for any reason.

• We do not allow the creation of personal ads for anyone other than yourself.

• Imyourpaddle, WestCoastDaddy, shadowrider and 11 others like this

Most of my deepest darkest secrets are a result of what I would do for a Klondike bar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users