#1 shadowrider

shadowrider

A true Bougie Bish that is the property of a mermaid

• Administrator
    • 623 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:47 PM

Hey Everyone!

So we've got some new rules for this section of ours. The rules are pretty straight forward and can be viewed here and in our Rules tab. I would like to add that a friend zone ad made prior to 5-10-2018 at 12:40pm CST will not be effected by these new rules. However all ads created moving forward will be required to abide by these rules.

Our new rules state as follows:

• FRIEND ZONE━☆゚.*・。゚

• Follow the Friend Zone format. Failure to do this will result in your friend ad being deleted and you having to start again

• The format is provided to you when creating one, and is as follows:

Little Age:

Name:

Role:

Looking for:

• Multiple friend ads are not allowed; if changes are needed you can edit or bump your original ad.  New ads will be considered duplicates and will be deleted.

• Friend ads should be in the Friend Zone section only. Friend ads are not permitted outside of the Friend Zone section for any reason.

• We do not allow the creation of friend ads for anyone other than yourself.

These have been put in place to hopefully make it a little easier for people to find other friends but also like with our Personals section to tell a little about yourself so you can find like minded people or people that you've got something in common with!

We hope this will make it a little easier for you guys! 

Happy friend finding!

• shadowrider, BarbieDoll, PumpkinPie._ and 3 others like this

Most of my deepest darkest secrets are a result of what I would do for a Klondike bar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users