Role: Kitty, Kitten, Princess, Babygirl
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Looking for: A Daddy, pretty please
    Relationship preference: Preferably monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello!
    I'm a little girl from Texas!
    I'm ideally looking for a Daddy, but friends are cool too.
    I enjoy playing videogames and learning both big and little. Nintendo and horror games are what I am all about. Films wise I love lots of horror films but I also love select sappy films. My favorites, in no particular order are The Grand Budapest Hotel, The Great Gatsby, The Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Corpse Bride, and the Sinister film series. I'm quick to pickup on things and am also very quick witted and sarcastic in my humor. I enjoy a fair bit of dark humor and have tons of funny stories of myself. I'm rather sweet and bubbly but not to the point of toxicity.
    I'm very sexual in and out of littlespace, and extremely bratty. I love love being a tease, taking photos and breaking rules.
    I am currently working in a lab focused on animal research, whilst working on my degree in biochemistry. I'm a relatively busy person who, like most, doesn't like to have their time wasted.
    A little about me in the physical respect, I'm 5'11, 165, not super athletic but fairly active in my lifestyle. I have short hair that I dye frequently (every 3 to 6 months) based on my current favorite color. Right now it is pink!

In a Daddy, ideally I'd like someone who is able to handle my bratty moments and my clingy side. I'd also like someone (in general and especially when given the Daddy title) who isn't afraid to message me first / is able to notice when I'm little or regressing and respond well to it. I'm not a 24/7 little as I work in a professional environment but would love to have someone I can be comfortable enough to basically be in littlespace with often. I want to have some rules (not only to break them but to help me stay regulated) and want to have someone to teach me, guide me and be my Daddy. I'm cool with anything as my luck in the past has been crappy with both irl and ldr haha.

Outside that I'm a really chill, down to earth super clingy person haha. Feel free to send me a friend request or message me and we can exchange snaps or Kik to talk!

Hope to talk soon πŸ’•

Edited by FarmerFlowerchild, 28 April 2019 - 03:19 PM.

• DarthJose likes this

#2 CasketDrippings

CasketDrippings

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:30 PM

Edited by snorlax, 23 January 2019 - 11:08 AM.

#3 dddaddy

dddaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:57 AM

Hi Lala
    Care to chat a little?
    Add me and lets talk :) Id love to know more about you
    Im from Califronia and this thing doest let me post the messAge unless its 75 worlds long ..
    Ha! Found the solution πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Copy and paste the same message. ☺️☺️☺️

Hi Lala
    Care to chat a little?
    Add me and lets talk :) Id love to know more about you
    Im from Califronia and this thing doest let me post the messAge unless its 75 worlds long ..

#4 Usarmydan21

Usarmydan21

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationFairbanks alaska

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:55 PM

Hi I'm Daniel I'm from oregon and I've been a daddy for three years I just joined the army and I'm going to be a cook I'm a huge nerd love anime and video games and I would love to get to know you, I have kik and other social media I can be strict when needed but most of the time on caring and compassionate and I honestly and looking for my forever little one day so please message me I'd be glad to talk with you

#5 Dallas Daddy

Dallas Daddy

Experienced DFW Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationNorth Dallas

Posted 03 December 2018 - 02:12 PM

Hello Lala,

I am Greg.  What part of Texas do you reside?  I am new to the Forum but not to the would of little's.  I am located in the DFW Metroplex near Plano.  I am a Dom Daddy looking for his one to please.  I'm an attractive (in my opinion) lol, successful man, caring, giving, and will make you feel safe, and secure.  Everything a good Daddy should be.  Feel free to Kik me:  uwannatoo

#6 Guest_Asuran_*

Guest_Asuran_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:11 PM

I'm a 37 year old Daddy Dom from Oklahoma. I’ve never been married with no children. I'm searching for a special little girl out there to be mine. I do well for myself professionally so I will be able support my new little when we both decide it’s time to take the next step. Physically I’m 5’11” about 175 lbs with a fit build. I'm a very kind and compassionate man and will give my little all the love and affection she deserves. However if she misbehaves she will be reprimanded accordingly. If any of this peaks your interest please send me a pm.

#7 Txdaddyspanks

Txdaddyspanks

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 30 March 2019 - 03:12 PM

Hi sweet princess, I also live in TX, Dallas to be specific but travel all over the state for work and would love to chat sometime. I am an experienced daddy and love ageplay in the range that you mentioned. I can be stict yet loving and won't hesitate to put you over my knee for a good spanking if you are acting like a little brat.  If you are still looking, then please feel free to message me so we can chat.....Blake  

#8 MonsieurFantome

MonsieurFantome

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 08:18 PM

Hey there! My little and I are looking to add someone. She has recently discovered her bisexuality and, polyamourous side and she is very eager to expolre. She has been talking for a hile about finding a "Big sisssy" Someone who she can have fun with and play with, but someone who can still boss her butt around and keep her in her place   :) If you're still interested message me :) She and I would love to get to know you :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Princess, Daddy, Babygirl, Kitty, Brat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users