DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Help for Helping Daddyyy

Guest abbybwin

Guest abbybwin

My daddy has lots of big person problems that i don't know how to help him with. He had a hard childhood, forced to grow up too fast, and do things on his own, its hard for him to let people in. He gets mad and has breakdowns when things get hard for him and its hard for him to let me help him when hes in that spot. Its also really hard for daddy to see that i do love him even tho i remind him and show him i do in every way i know how. When i ask what i do to help he tells me he doesnt know. I really wanna help tho, he helps me with so much. It makes me feel so small and insignificant to his world :( . How do i help him?

Edited by abbybwin

That really depends on what your daddy's big problems are and if you are long distance or local. Long distance is just being there and being understanding. Maybe add an element to your relationship that can some how relax him and be something he looks forward to with you. Just make sure it is some what consistent. You can also send him something to remind him of you, some clothing, body wash if your daddy gets a certain kind.

If you are local there is always picking up an extra chore. Making him something delicious. Giving cuddles! Daddy's need cuddles and comfort too! No other suggestions because your post doesn't say what issues are even close to what he's dealing with. Umm is one is health and weight issues it is always best to have a support system that joins in in conquering obstical ldr or loval can join in. Talk to him and ask hin how you can help. Bounce a few ideas off of him and let him know that you are here for him. Bigs need to know that they do not always have to be strong, your love is strong enough to offer the help he may need.