•  

• Photo

35 [M4F] [EU] [LTR] Monogamous Daddy/Dom looking for his forever little or middle.

daddy dom master eu netherlands ltr monogamous europe dutch straight

• Please log in to reply
    21 replies to this topic

#1 APTX

APTX

Dark Lord

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 19 November 2018 - 03:01 PM

Name: Username for now till we get to know each other
    Role: Daddy/Dom/Master (Vampire)
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Submissive little or middle
    Relationship preference: Strictly Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: Zero, zilch, nada, none (No, they are not the names of my partners!)

--------------------------------------------

Updated: 26.07.2019.

Before I start I want to say this. Everyone has preferences and mine happen to be these, please respect them, even if you're not what I'm looking for, there is no need to start flipping tables and feeling offended! I'm not everyone's cup of tea either and I accept that, because that simply means they weren't meant for me. In this personal, I'll list down several of my requirements and preferences I seek in a relationship which to me are important. This is simply meant to save a lot of time and disappointments for both of us by getting the most important things out there.

I'm primarily looking for my soulmate (cheesy I know, but truth), my other half, partner in crime, girlfriend, little/middle who I can cherish, treasure, and love with all my heart, share and build a life with. I'm looking for something serious, if you aren't, please turn back now.
    Someone, who necessarily isn't perfect, but perfect enough in my eyes, someone who will complement me and make me feel whole again and vice versa, more info about what I'm specifically looking for down below.

What I'm looking for

First of all, someone who doesn't abuse the "send friend request" button and never messages people. o_o; (read closing words for the rest)

• Straight, cisgender female, either a little or middle. I'm not bi-curious at all.
    • Between 18-45 years old, don't approach me if you're underage.
    • Strictly monogamous, which means be single, no sharing of each other under ANY circumstances, and certainly don't be in love or have feelings for someone else.
    • Submissive, along with masochistic tendencies. No Dommes.
    • Long term relationship (LTR). Not interested in an online only type of arrangement. Fine with LDR, but must be willing to work towards an in-person relationship and eventually be together.
    • Be serious about the lifestyle and relationship.
    • Communicative, be able to have or make time for us to talk on a daily basis. No "no contact" BS.
    • Be faithful, loyal, and honest. If you cheat on me, there won't be any second chances, period.
    • Be nice, kind, and respectful and don't be someone that pushes or forces their ideals onto another.
    • Don't approach me if you're looking for a sugar daddy.
    • Not interested in a vanilla only relationship nor just a sexual relationship. Someone who finds having the emotional connection as important as the sexual aspect within a relationship.
    • Be sexual and kinky, open-minded, willing to explore, taught, and delve further into this lifestyle together.
    • Sense of humor, can take a joke, can tolerate mine! You can be playful, silly, weird, awkward, that one oddball. I absolutely adore those kind of traits. I can be very playful and weird too. Being able to have fun and laugh about things is something I very much value having in my relationship.
    • No substance users or smokers, neither an excessive consumer of alcohol.
    • Don't be suicidal.

Note: I have a preference towards local or fellow Europeans, but I'm okay outside this limitation, however only if you are as devoted and committed to making this work as I would. If you think you are unable to do this it's best you don't approach me for a relationship.

About Me

• I'm a 35 years old male, straight, single, no kids, and have my own place.
    • I live in the land of Gouda Cheese, Windmills, and Syrup Waffles, called The Netherlands!
    • I work in finance.
    • A short physical description of me would be: Dutch/Asian, 5'9, 190 pounds, black hair, and brown eyes.
    • Ambivert, can enjoy activities outdoors as much as indoors.
    • Sagittarius man (not baby!), if you're into astrology.
    • ISFJ (according to the personality test). More information here, if you want to read up on it.
    • I don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs, never did and never will.
    • I'm not religious nor participate in any kind of cults.
    • I'm not a vegan nor a vegetarian, don't have any plans to, even if I may not eat much meat.

Characteristics

• Respectful, polite, patient, and a good listener.
    • Romantic, affectionate, caring, and attentive. I love taking care after my girl, shower her with affection and being intimate with her. Cuddling, snuggling, kissing, caressing, petting, holding hands, taking shower/bath together, washing, cleaning, brushing her hair, dressing her up, making her food or drink, carrying her (or things for her), etc.
    • Possessive, protective.
    • Driven, intelligent, likes to pursue knowledge and learn about things, aspiration to grow more as a person each day.
    • Playful, love to tease, be silly, and have fun. I can be super funny (in my own lame way).
    • Sarcastic individual (more apparent when I'm in a bad mood).
    • Observant, good memory, analytical, and a perfectionist.
    • High morals, views, and opinions.
    • Blunt, doesn't sugarcoat things, especially when asked for an honest opinion on a matter or subject.

Lifestyle

• I'm a Daddy/Dom/Master.
    • Into BDSM for around 11-12 years, DD/lg for 3-4 years.
    • Not a switch. If you're a Domme or have strong dominant tendencies we won't work out.
    • I'm a sexual person, have a high libido, and into various kinks. Consent, safety, and having a safe word is a must before initiating a scene.
    • Love language is physical touch (sexually and non-sexually).
    • Huge on aftercare, not just after a scene, but also generally speaking.
    • Kinks, fetishes and some of my favorites: consensual non-consent, breeding, power exchange, impact play, sensation play, agoraphilia, breath play, pet play, bondage/restraints, orgasm control/denial, edging, marking, teasing, dirty talking, degradation, anal sex, rough sex (manhandling).
    • Soft limits: watersports, knife play.
    • Hard limits: children, bestiality, necrophilia, snuff, gore, scat, vore, and ABDL.
    • Firm and strict when rules are broken we've had agreed on. Punishments may include spankings, stern lectures, writing lines, anything that would be acceptable and not harmful to my partner's health and well-being.
    • A teacher, mentor, and protector. Providing a safe environment and giving my partner the structure and support she needs in her life in becoming a better version of herself. Someone she eventually can be proud of.

Hobbies/Interests

• I'm a gamer of some sort. I play some video-games, mainly on the PC.
    • Music is my life; I could listen to almost anything except opera and some country music.
    • I'm a movie fanatic and follow a bunch of TV-shows. Marvel and DC are my favorite. I watch some anime too. I love Horror, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Animation, and Superhero movies.
    • Following up on Horror, I love creepy things!
    • Animal lover, not so fond of insects and spiders.
    • Traveling the world, sight-seeing, and learning about different cultures and languages.
    • History and going to the museums.
    • I'm a night person. I love the moon and stargazing.
    • Spicy food.
    • Nature lover.
    • Amusement parks.
    • Some fitness, weight training mostly.

Dislikes/Hates

• Bullies, racists, immature, mean, and disrespectful people.
    • Cheaters, abusers, drama seekers, and manipulative people.
    • Lying, dishonest, and selfish people.
    • People who pushes/forces their opinions, views, religion, etc. on others.
    • Crowded places.
    • Hot weather.
    • I can't stand being around over-the-top serious people.
    • Drug addicts, smokers, and drunkards.
    • Avocado. (it popped up in my head, so may as well write it down..)

Closing Words

Are you someone who needs rules, structure in her life, who wants to delve further within this lifestyle and explore herself, be taught, and experience new heights with me? Awesome!
    Or perhaps someone who thinks she can break a rule here and there and could get away with it, sweet talk her way out of it? Maybe think twice, and be prepared for the repercussions that may follow!

It is imperative that my future partner learns every side of me, respect and could accept me as I would her. I would want to learn what makes her tick in life, her values, morals, opinions, what she believes in, likes, dislikes, things she may be struggling with, sicknesses, fears, simply put, all the good and the bad. I want nothing more than to establish a strong emotional connection with my partner and to do so it's important to reach a level of trust where we can be open and honest to another and comfortable enough to be able to confide in each other. That's the kind of relationship I want to have.

When it comes to communication, there are few things I am not into and dislike which could make me lose interest in you. People who use one or two short sentences to communicate, they don't show they are invested and care enough for wanting to know me. Communication is very essential within a relationship and the core foundation of making a relationship work. If you can't do that, why even bother entering a relationship right?

Following up on that, if you're just an attention seeker who just likes having attention from several (wo)men and because of that unable to converse with me, just don't bother. I absolutely dislike someone who continuously would leave me hanging in a conversation, keeps disappearing without any word, never being able to properly communicate before their disappearance and rather after they come back and handing out their reason or "excuse". I understand it can happen to any person every now and then, but when it becomes a pattern, that's a no-no, and there's obviously more going on.

Secondly. People who can't use proper grammar, by that I mean, those lazy type of people who needs to shorten every single word and use words like "u", "y", "w8", etc. or leet speak. If you are unable to formulate proper sentences, please don't bother (not talking about people who misspell their words and have problems due to language barrier). Don't get me wrong, I'm not bothered by the "lol", "brb", "afk", it's more towards people that ends up abbreviating almost each and everything. Lazy speech is intolerable.

Lastly. I'd like to exchange messages here first before moving to another medium to eliminate the possibility of ghosting. It's a common thing on the internet and don't like having my personal information just out there with people I barely know (who might sell it to Russian spies, curse you!). If you give me some throwaway account for kik that you just recently made, don't bother. I won't take you seriously nor if your first message is asking me for kik or leaving your kik.

I've seen it plenty of time happening where people overkill themselves, just because they end up by talking to too many people they can handle to have a proper conversation that doesn't consist of just one or two short sentences.

Please do keep in mind, I'm not obligated to further message you, if all you start doing what I described above. I will lose interest and purge, I mean delete you. :)

I rather invest my free time accordingly and in those who are serious and eager wanting to talk to me.

With all that said, feel free to friend request me and send me a message if you truly want to get to know me!

Definitely do not friend request me if you're replying to multiple other personals using the same copy pasta messages.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
    101% Rigger
    100% Dominant
    98% Master/Mistress
    97% Degrader
    97% Owner
    97% Daddy/Mommy
    96% Brat tamer
    94% Primal (Hunter)
    90% Sadist
    62% Ageplayer
    61% Experimentalist
    44% Voyeur
    23% Vanilla
    17% Exhibitionist
    15% Masochist
    9% Rope bunny
    8% Switch
    4% Non-monogamist
    3% Boy/Girl
    3% Primal (Prey)
    2% Degradee
    1% Pet
    1% Slave
    0% Submissive
    0% Brat
    http://bdsmtest.org/r/2348929

Edited by APTX, 26 July 2019 - 08:02 AM.

• Fluffybunny1996, Susieq2, Princess ♛ and 4 others like this

#2 Little Chesire

Little Chesire

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationMexico

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:02 PM

Hello!

I see that we have a lot in common! I´m an animal lover, introverted, book lover, somewhat silly and sometimes shy. Irl I´m 21 years old, but when I´m in littlespace it ranges between 4-6. 

We´re about the same height, my hair and eyes are brown and my body shape is somewhat like a pear.

I haven´t tried anything sexual but I´m open to options.

I´m sorry if my grammar/ortography isn´t the best, but English isn´t my first language. 

#3 little laura

little laura

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:20 AM

What an amazing personal introduction . It's a pity you live so far . I'm Scotland but I hope you find what you are looking for. I'm 37 and I've done the LDR with an American for three years which ended quite badly so not willing to go through that again . It's nice to have real online friends though or someone you can trust and talk too . I just joined last night so I'm still figuring this site out lol but feel free to msg me if you like
    Laura

#4 APTX

APTX

Dark Lord

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:57 PM

Hi Laura, thank you for your kind words! Relationships are always tricky and it's never guaranteed to succeed unless both are willing to put in the effort and time in making it work!

Welcome to the community and I sincerely hope you'll find someone amazing near you as well!

#5 wanttobebabygirl

wanttobebabygirl

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 25 posts
    • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:35 PM

I read your personal, all of it. Sorry for your dislike of avocados. Giggles I love them. So many have messaged you on here that I was hesitant to send you a messages, but chose to because i liked so much of what you said. Part of it i truly felt you were talking about me. One of my huge dislikes is a Daddy who gives out rules but never enforces them...lets me get away with breaking them or doesn't notice when I do or lets me talk my way out of it. I am very naturally submissive so i mostly follow my rules...but every once in a while.... well lets just say got to keep Daddy on his toes and sometimes even the best of the good girls need to be punished. Just saying.

Hope you want to talk.

#6 APTX

APTX

Dark Lord

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:07 PM

Hi wanttobebabygirl!

First of all, not dislike, but I hate them! -coughs- And yes, I've actually tasted them before..

Thanks for taking interest, surprisingly enough you took interest in me about a year ago too and we had a short-lived conversation, back then the one-liners put me majorly off. :/

Unfortunately and my main reason though is, I don't want to take the risk with people who are undecided about their relationship preference as stated on your personal.

I want my future partner to be someone who is strictly monogamous and doesn't see herself ever being open to a poly/open type of relationship/setting.

I sincerely hope you will find what you are looking for!

#7 SGO

SGO

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationDenmark

Posted 28 February 2019 - 05:56 PM

Wow ..... is the first word that comes to me after reading for discription ...
    I really hopes, that you find YOUR little .....
    and yes - I do see myself in very many way in what you have written ..
    I am glad to see, that a DaddyDom wants daily contact ... that is very important to me ....
    I laughed a bit when you wrote about the gramma ..... I kind of feel the same way as you - that it seens lazy just writing like 3 letters and an emojie ...
    I wish you a great eve
    Hugs from Denmark

#8 lovedove333

lovedove333

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:30 AM

Hi I’m Lovedove333! I was very interested and impressed for what you wanted in a relationship! As like you I am extremely mono! I am very interested in getting to know you and see what happens from there! I also thought to maybe write somethings about me like hobbies etc(so you can get to know me a little bit!)

I love acting,which makes me become a funny person and outgoing! That is in my opinion though. I also like horse back riding, Love to color. I also love my work I think of it as a hobby lol.

I am a little and have a little bit of slave in me. I am looking for a dom. I’m sorry I saw you only wanted 20+. I am 19 I’ll be 20 in a month. I am also very open mind about trying new types of things. Whether it’s in the BDSM world or daily life. If you want to know more about my BDSM stuff I will be willing to talk about it in private!

Sorry it was sooo long I was trying my best to give you information about me etc. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for taking the time to read this! :)

#9 LenaTraveler

LenaTraveler

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 01:45 PM

Dear Dark Lord, 

(Bold is my writing, not bold is your previous presentation that I chose to mantain and comment). 

You show a strong will and commitment, and you haven't even found (at the time you wrote this advertise) a person to commit with. You seem so sure and we are talking about an "idea". The "what and who" you want. Your seriousness is very attractive to me. You are looking for something with whom to build a life project together. I like that. I can see that you have a selection process going on for that, you take yourself seriously and it is very important the kind of people you have around. You are not here to fool and masturbate. So here it is my serious answer as well. 

I stopped looking for a partner in crime, or at least I keep looking but without much hope. I am 24 years old, and the perfect or the perfect enough person is someone who is willing to exchange changes in his life and in my life to make our relationship works. I don't want someone only to follow me around (I will explain this in next sentences) nor I don't want to change the pursuing of my dreams for anybody. But I can make modifications. 

I am a Spanish teacher. A real one. Like, it is my main profession. I want to travel around the world, and I have no problem coming to Netherlands, to visit or to live for a period of time, but at least I need a few months a year working and living in other countries. I am extremly sexual but not necessarily poly or sexualy open to other people. Maybe your country or the country you want to move to is not in my list, but I can put it there for you. I love new things/places/stories/. Any external stimulation is always welcome. That is a very childish quality that is in my true self aswell. I feel very lucky that I could mantain that despite of growing older. 

Answering your "What I'm looking for"

• Someone who doesn't abuse the "send friend request" button and never messages people. o_o; (read closing words for the rest) I am new here, so I couldn't even have the opportunity to do that :)
    • Be 20+, don't approach me if you're underage. I am 24 
    • I'm looking for a long term relationship. Not interested in online-only. Fine with LDR, but must be willing to work towards an in-person relationship and eventually be together. I don't have any problem with moving or traveling. 
    • I'm seeking a girl who's submissive by nature (FYI: excludes only dommes, not brats as I like them), either a little or middle. I'm not bi-curious at all. My true self is very independent and strong person. In "sex" or "roleplay" yes, I can switch but I am extremely submissive. Actually, I think that every time I act like a Dom, I do it to please the other person. More than a submissive, I am a pleaser. I will be whatever or however you want me to be, in other to satisfy you. 
    • Strictly monogamous which means be single, no sharing of each other under ANY circumstances, and certainly don't be in love or have feelings for someone else. I can be monogamous. The "relationship contract" is the most important issue to me. If we agree in a dynamic, I need to be true to that. I have never cheated in my life. 
    • Be serious about the lifestyle and relationship. Here I am, answering sentence by sentence. You took your time exposing yourself, and I want to kind of honor that (?). English is not my mother language, so please excuse any grammatical or orthographical mistake that you might find. 
    • Communicative, be able to have or make time for me to talk on a daily basis. No "no contact" BS. I LOVE to talk. 
    • Be faithful, loyal, and honest. If you cheat on me, there won't be any second chances and we're through. Never cheated before, and I have no intention on doing that. 
    • Be nice, kind, and respectful and don't be someone that pushes/forces their ideals onto another. I believe in Daniel Sloss way of understanding relationships :) you need to watch "jigsaw" show on Netflix. 
    • Don't approach me if you're looking for a sugar daddy. I am very independent 
    • Not interested in a vanilla only relationship nor a relationship based just on sex. Me neither. I want porn with feelings in my life. 
    • Don't be suicidal. I am not. 
    • Don't do drugs nor be an excessive consumer of alcohol or tobacco. I quit smoking 6 months ago, I am pretty proud about that. 
    • Have a sense of humor. You can be playful, silly, weird, awkward, that one oddball. I absolutely adore those kind of traits, besides I am silly and playful like that too. Being able to laugh and have fun together is absolutely a must to me in my relationship. You say that you like dark humor (below in the post) Me too. I love to have fun and laugh. Laughing is one of my addictions. If you make me laugh, I will be yours forever. 
    • Be sexual and kinky, open-minded, willing to explore, taught, and delve further into this lifestyle together. YES PLEASE
    • I do have a preference for local or fellow Europeans, but I'm okay outside this limitation as well. But you have to be as devoted and committed to make this work as I would. If you think you are unable to do this it's best you don't approach me for a relationship. Agree.

About Me

• I am a 24 year old woman, currently single, having my own place also but traveling quite a lot. 
    • I am from the land of the sun and the party, SPAIN!!
    • A short physical description of me would be: hispanic, 171 cm, 80 kg , short black hair, and brown eyes.
    • I adapt easily to any sort of situation or social interaction. I also valuate a lot my personal space and my alone time. 
    • According to the personality test, I'm an ENFJ-A. More information here (yes, I did the test and I linked the result :)  I can see you are very methodical and I believe you might appreciate my result )
    • I work as a Receptionist at the moment, but I am a Spanish teacher. 
    • I'm not religious nor participate in any kind of cults. 
    • I am vegetarian, but I am not in a crusade trying to convince people or judging them. Being a vegetarian makes ME happy, but maybe it will make you miserable, who knows. It is a personal decision. 

Traits (Good/Bad)

• I am a good storyteller and I like to listen to stories aswell.
    • I never get bored. It is fisically imposible for me to get bored, I always find new ways to amuse myself, and I tend to drag the people who are around me.
    • “I'm playful, love to tease, be silly, and have fun.” I want to maintain that. We have a coincidence here.
    • I can be super sarcastic when upset. I am direct and logical, kind of in an annalistic way.
    • I think a lot and I have an amazing imagination.
    • I like to pursue knowledge and learn more about things, aspiring to grow more as a person. Totally agree.

Lifestyle

• I'm a sub/ little.
    • Into BDSM since I was 16 years old. Now trying this DDLG thing because I believe this will fit my personality and my persona more efficiently.
    • Not a switch. If you're a Domme or have strong dominant tendencies we won't work out. I can be a switch, but is not something I need or even pursue.
    • I am quite sexual and into various kinks (more in private discussion). Safe word is a must. Huge on aftercare. Hard limits include: blood, gore, scat, vore, and ABDL. Again, we coincide completely.
    • Firm and strict when rules are broken we've had agreed on. Punishments may include spankings, stern lectures, writing lines, anything that would be acceptable and not harmful to my partner. I like how this sounds.
    • Very affectionate, caring and attentive. Love language is physical touch. Please, be my daddy.
    • A teacher, mentor, and protector. Providing a safe environment and giving my partner the structure and support she needs in her life in becoming a better version of herself. Someone she eventually can be proud of.I must say that I am a teacher, mentor and protector myself, out of the roleplay game. I take my education and my personality very seriously and I want to help too the person that will be by my side to become a better self. I am sincerely proud of myself, proud of all the way I walked and all the way that is still ahead of me, ready to be walked. I like the idea of someone who will help me love myself even more, but at the same time I aspire to be the person who will help you to love yourself and improve your personality even more.

Hobbies/Interests

• I write and read like I was living in a book.
    • Music is my life; I could listen to almost anything except opera and some country music. Here we have a similarity.
    • I'm a movie fanatic and follow a bunch of TV-shows. Marvel and DC are my favorite. I watch some anime too. I love Horror, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Animation, and Superhero movies.Fuck, you read my mind, don’t you?
    • Following up on Horror, I love creepy stuff (if you hadn't guessed it yet!). as darker the better.
    • Animal lover, not so fond of insects and spiders. I love animals. I am allergic to dogs although.
    • Traveling the world, sight-seeing, and learning about different cultures and languages.Yes please. I am already doing it and I wish I could find a partner who would join me.
    • History and going to the museums. One of my favorites hobbies.
    • I'm a night person. I love the moon and stargazing. I love everything. I can be a day person or a night person. It really depends on the reason to be outside.
    • Amusement parks. Weeeeeeeiiiiiiiiii lets go together
    • I love the nature. Forests, mountains, beaches… all.
    • Weight training. I love paragliding and hangliding, that would be my sport.

Dislikes/Hates

• Bullies, racists, immature, mean, and disrespectful people. Agree
    • Cheaters, abusers, drama seekers, and manipulative people. Agree.
    • Lying, dishonest, and selfish people. Yep
    • People who pushes/forces their opinions, views, religion, etc. on others. Also I agree.
    • I can't stand being around over-the-top serious people. I love to tease them, though.
    • Drug addicts, heavy smokers, and drunkards. Sometimes I find these people really amusing, depending on the situation or the topic.
    • Meat, fish.

Closing Words

Are you someone who needs rules, structure in her life, who wants to delve further within this lifestyle and explore herself, be taught, and experience new heights with me? Awesome! Heights are my drug… I imagine you on your knee, asking this question, staring at me in the eye. I answer yes.
    Or perhaps someone who thinks she can break a rule here and there and could get away with it, sweet talk her way out of it? Maybe think twice, and be prepared for the repercussions that may follow! This is playfull, like a game. I am into that so much.

I also seek respect and discovering. A lot of discovering and exchange of ideas, feelings and thoughts. Yes, honesty is the base of any human relationship.

About communication: We would have a problem if every time that you are upset you use sarcasm. I am so open to communication, in any form: drinking games, conversations, yelling. I don’t like yelling but sometimes can be revitalizing.

Of course I want attention, but not anyone’s attention. You and me are very selective with that, aren’t we? J I think that you will understand me with this.

Yes, lets talk first through messages, then we can move to telegram perhaps, and finally end up in facebook or whassap. As long as we can communicate, I don’t have any problem with any channel.

It is very easy for me to open myself and be honest, to strip my thoughts, personality, dreams, aspirations, fears…  and at the same time it is very easy for me to delete people from my life. What I hate the most is to feel that someone is making fun of me, making me lose my time which is so precious right now (I’m extremely busy, but my emotional wellbeing is one of my priorities, so here I am writing for the second time this answer (first time got deleted, my bad) because I believe that you can be THE daddy for me. That person. That traveler. That crazy guy who will come by my side in all the fucking meanings of the sentence.  

I do want to friend request you, maybe I will do after posting this as an answer… but I wanted to catch your attention in a different way. I hope you like this. Please, send me a friend request if you want us to start knowing each other in order to see if we are as compatible as we seem at first sight.

Thank you for reading. I am waiting for you.

My results from bdsmtest.org:

(I did the submissive one since I do this specially thinking about my role with you)

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

100% Submissive

100% Rope bunny

99% Voyeur

98% Exhibitionist

97% Brat

96% Experimentalist

95% Boy/Girl

93% Degradee

80% Primal (Prey)

80% Ageplayer

77% Slave

64% Masochist

53% Vanilla

48% Non-monogamist

44% Pet

#10 LenaTraveler

LenaTraveler

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 03:43 PM

Well, I couldn't help myself and I sent that friend request .-.

Maybe this is one of my defects, I am impatient. But Impatience helps me to get what I want in my academic nor professional life, so I never chose to change this aspect of myself. 

But in nights like tonight I wish it would be easier for me to wait. 

Anyways... here here here here and now but now now and also later

here here here 

in the present which is future

Ill be around, expecting. 

#11 APTX

APTX

Dark Lord

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 01 June 2019 - 08:09 AM

Hola Lena!

I've become very selective indeed, especially when it comes to things I find absolutely important to me and to have in my relationship, to maintain a healthy and strong relationship.

I have only room for that one person in my heart and life, someone whom I can eventually settle down with. The word "commitment" alone, already scares off a lot of people, as quite a few are here just to look for play partners or rake up some experience.

Anyways, this definitely caught my attention. I'm pretty impressed with your message overall and I'd be more than happy to know you further on a personal level.

But before that, there is one little thing that seems to concern me though, it's about when you said that you "can" be monogamous. I do not tend to take risks when I see people who are undecided or trying to play "both fields" and mention they can either be in a mono or poly setting.

For me, it's best to have someone who is mono to their core, no but of what if's scenarios, and not being open to it at all.

Currently I'm out, I'll be home around evening my time (we're in the same time-zone). I can send you a more proper message then. Maybe I misunderstood something, but we can talk about it in private further.

Edited by APTX, 05 June 2019 - 01:10 PM.

#12 PurpleRose

PurpleRose

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:44 AM

Good morning APTX (or Dark Lord),

How are you doing today?

My name is PurpleRose and i’m also from the Netherlands!

I’m a MtF transgender that finished her transition. I saw that you changed your ad and only want CIS girls to apply so I probably won’t have a shot but you sound very interesting so I wanted to get to know you nonetheless. I read that you re not a fan of copy paste stuff so for more personal info I’d recommend reading my bio page ;) and if you have question I ll be happy to answer them.

I have a few questions I wanted to ask you:

- What’s is your favorite location to travel to? And why?

- Do you have any pets?

- Are you more a Marvel or DC fan? And do you have a favorite super hero?

- Vampire? Does that mean you sparkle in the daylight? :o 

I have more questions for you but I wanted to start off with these few  :D 

I know transgenders can be very scary so I can send you a picture of myself if it makes it easier for you to talk to me. Just let me know!

Feel free to message me with any questions you have and your answers ofcourse.

We can communicate in English or Dutch (to make it harder for the russian spies to translate it  ;) )

Have a nice weekend and I hope to hear from you soon,

PurpleRose

#13 APTX

APTX

Dark Lord

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:54 AM

Hi PurpleRose,

Thank you for your message and your interest in me! I have had always made it clear I was specifically looking for a female and me being straight as a plank in my older personals, though I have felt people weren't respecting of that fact. In the past due to some misunderstandings and me standing up for the LGBTQ+ people, some ended up taking it wrong and thought I could be romantically involved with them and started to privately message me and respond to my personal.

I guess it's not that weird that people still try and give it a chance, but at the same time, it doesn't really give me that good of a feeling. Even to this date I still get inquiries from people who are married, taken, or in some kind of (unhappy) relationship. Some people are honest and upfront about them, but I still can't give them what they want.

Hopefully I made it clear with this message to everyone else who reads this, that I don't see myself being romantically involved with anyone, but a straight cis woman. I can only offer friendship to the rest as long as they will be respectful of that. I am not homophobic, scared, or anything of people who are wired, or looks differently than I am, everyone who knows me in real life knows about it. And as much as I respect other people's sexuality, I want them to respect mine too. It doesn't mean I hate them, have something against them, or look at them differently.

I sincerely hope you will find your Daddy and wish you all the best! Have a good weekend, keep yourself hydrated and enjoy the weather, especially upcoming week!

Edited by APTX, 26 July 2019 - 07:55 AM.

#14 PurpleRose

PurpleRose

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:46 AM

Hello APTX,

I understand and respect your decision.There is nothing wrong with staying close to yourself so don't let other people ruin your mood  ;) 

I would gladly build a friendship with you.

Maybe we could play some PC games together sometimes or enjoy the outdoor in the future  :) 

I hope you find your special someone soon too!

Enjoy your weekend! 

Note:

If you're straight as a plank wouldn't you actually be gay because people would nail you  :D 

#15 Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:35 AM

Hello, 

You sound very interesting and I would love to chat with you. I am Usagi (nickname and all my friends call me by this name), 26 and also from the Netherlands, dus ik kan ook best Nederlands praten hoor~

I think we could match quite well, I believe we want the same things and may even have the same interests. I am new to DD/LG, but I'm very interested in it and would love to find a caring daddy to guide me through this new adventure.

In daily life I work as a secretary and look quite normal, but in the weekends I visit concerts, conventions (Japanese) and friends. Usually I dress up in Gothic lolita or Visual Kei.

Please do let me know if you're interested, I have sent you a friend request :) 

Results BDSM test in my profile.

Kinklist (please keep in mind this is mainly for roleplay purposes): https://www.f-list.net/c/usagi%20me

#16 Garnet

Garnet

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:49 AM

Name: Garnet for now

Role: Middle/submissive

Sexual orientation: Straight

Looking for: Well I’d be looking for a Daddy Dom but at the same time I think I still have too many things to do about myself to be really sure to start a relationship

Relationship preference: Monogamous, I don’t share

Number of partners I have: Absolute 0

Usually I don’t go looking around the personals section, well sometimes yes just to read how people interact with other people, what I want to say is that I first read your personal and I was so moved that I had to write back. 

I’m interested in a long time relationship and I’m fine with a long distance relationship, but at sometime I’d like it to be more close(?) in distance. I’m an open minded person, I like speaking about almost everything and I’m a good listener, but… well, I’m not so good when it comes to speak about my emotions and it isn’t because I don’t want to but I don’t know how to express them in the right way or understand them perfectly myself. I know, I’m quite a difficult person.

As I said I’m openminded and I don’t really have experience in the field, but I’m sure I really like to explore differente things before I choose between like and dislike. 

I’m not looking for a sugar daddy, as much as not having to worry about how I’m living is nice, I like too much the independence I have by working my self (at least it’s my money and I don’t feel guilty how I spend it).

I’m not an addict or a smoker (Au contraire! I can’t stand the smoke from a cigarette…), I’m a responsible young adult and the few times I go out with my friends I rarely buy more than a drink.

And no… I’m not suicidal.

About me, hmm… I’m 21 almost 22 years old, straight and single, I’d like to say that I have my own place, but well I’m a university student living in a shared flat. I live in Italy and, yes I know it’s nice and everything like that, but really as much as Italy is a beautiful historical land, well the political and social environment not so much.

I’m a Capricorn and INTJ/INTP it depends on the moments in my life, but mostly I’m an INTJ; I’m not particularly religious but if you as my family I’m a non-practicing Orthodox. 

I love fish and seafood so no I’m no vegan o vegetarian.

I’m respectful and polite, a good listener (but at comforting), romantic and caring, the “mom” of my group of friends, cuddling, holding hands… ect. I’m possessive and protective, I don’t share and I want you to try hurt my friends or family, lets say I have a vindictive streak. I’m sarcastic and/or snappy when I’m stressed or feel treated emotionally. 

I recently started a… I don’t really know how to define it, but recently I started to really discover myself and I’m trying to be respectful of myself and understanding my motivations and drives. So I’m really a mess in what I like to imagine as a difficult puzzle that I’m trying to work out.

I’m really inexperience even if I knew for almost four years that I was a submissive and a middle, I never had the opportunity to try this kind of relationship (lets say that my initial introversion and resting bitch face are not so easy to overcome), but I’d like to try.

I like video games but I’m not good at them, be it pc o PlayStation. I love music, especially the one that inspires me to write something or imagine a determinate things or scene. 

I’m as much a movie fanatic as yourself, marvel and Harry Potter are one of my favorites; horror, well, I like horror but the good ones not the ones that have a scary soundtrack.

I like animals, I’m a cat lover mostly, but I like dogs and chinchillas and snakes. Traveling (when I can, which is not so often as I’d like) and sightseeing, love new cultures but what I love the most is trying their cuisine; I like history too! 

Spicy food and nature lover; I rarely went to amusement parks but I like them or they were funny.

I swim.

Most of your dislikes are mine too, so I’m not going to make a list of them. 

Well, avocado… eating it as a fruit not, it’s to salty for my tastebuds, but with other things in salads or sandwiches is not so bad.

Well, thank you for the time and if you want we can talk more privately.

I wish you a wonderful day!

«I am under no obligation to make sense to you.»

#17 APTX

APTX

Dark Lord

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:56 AM

Ciao Garnet! Thank you for taking interest in me, and albeit "new" to the forum, I'm very impressed with your message seeing how you took your time to write a well-thought response!

We seem to have quite a few things in common which is always a plus. It gave me a little bit of insight and intrigued me of finding out more who you are as a person, so I'd definitely would love to continue our conversation in private and see where things may lead!

#18 Garnet

Garnet

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 02:27 PM

Hello and thank you for answering!

Thank you and yes, I'd like to continue this conversation in private. Well, I tried to be serious and exhaustive but mysterious enough to at least let be someone curious about me. It's nice to know that we have something in common, it's a start for future conversations.

I sent you a friend request so we can exchange messages, I hope to hear from you soon.

Wish you a wonderful night!

Edited by Garnet, 15 July 2019 - 02:27 PM.

«I am under no obligation to make sense to you.»

#19 Littlebabyydoll

Littlebabyydoll

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationUS

Posted 27 July 2019 - 04:44 AM

Hi Sir. I would very much like to talk to you if you haven't already found your soulmate. I have sent you a friend request. I'm Bee, I'm 22, I live in the United States but I don't mind long distance or one day going to be with my forever Daddy.
    I'm sweet, polite, well mannered, Goofy, sarcastic, a good listener.
    I don't smoke or drink or anything else like that.
    I love Horror, creepy things, anime, movies, music, coloring, animals, nature, learning new things, going on adventures, and history. I adore history.
    I'm strictly monogamous, and a submissive little. I don't want to share my partner and I wouldn't want to be shared either. Cheating is the absolute worst thing I can imagine happening to a relationship.
    I am a virgin, but simply because I want to save myself for my king when I find him.
    I need a loving, caring, silly, protective, dominant figure that can make me feel loved and cared for, safe and happy. I hope to make him feel the same way.
    I only want to be the best little girl for my daddy, I want to make him the happiest King.
    I hope we can talk soon, I do appreciate your honesty in your personal. It's very reassuring to know that people are genuinely looking for a meaningful relationship.
    Please ask if I've left anything out that you wish to know, *hugs* Love, Bee

#20 APTX

APTX

Dark Lord

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 27 July 2019 - 10:27 AM

Hi Bee, thank you for reading my personal and taking your time to message me, much appreciated! Unfortunately, I haven't found her yet, so I'm still looking for her and wherever she may be hiding!

Of course there's like a billion of things I wish to know about you so I get a better grasp who you are as a person and your little self, but we can continue that through private messages. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, dom, master, eu, netherlands, ltr, monogamous, europe, dutch, straight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

icklegnome