Name: Username for now till we get to know each other
Role: Daddy/Dom/Master (Vampire)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Looking for: Submissive little or middle
Relationship preference: Strictly Monogamous
Number of partners I have: Zero, zilch, nada, none (No, they are not the names of my partners!)
Before I start I want to say this. Everyone has preferences and mine happen to be these, please respect them, even if you're not what I'm looking for, there is no need to start flipping tables and feeling offended! I'm not everyone's cup of tea either and I accept that, because that simply means they weren't meant for me. In this personal, I'll list down several of my requirements and preferences I seek in a relationship which to me are important. This is simply meant to save a lot of time and disappointments for both of us by getting the most important things out there.
I'm primarily looking for my soulmate (cheesy I know, but truth), my other half, partner in crime, girlfriend, little/middle who I can cherish, treasure, and love with all my heart, share and build a life with. I'm looking for something serious, if you aren't, please turn back now.
Someone, who necessarily isn't perfect, but perfect enough in my eyes, someone who will complement me and make me feel whole again and vice versa, more info about what I'm specifically looking for down below.
What I'm looking for
First of all, someone who doesn't abuse the "send friend request" button and never messages people. o_o; (read closing words for the rest)
- Straight, cisgender female, either a little or middle. I'm not bi-curious at all.
- Between 18-45 years old, don't approach me if you're underage.
- Strictly monogamous, which means be single, no sharing of each other under ANY circumstances, and certainly don't be in love or have feelings for someone else.
- Submissive, along with masochistic tendencies. No Dommes.
- Long term relationship (LTR). Not interested in an online only type of arrangement. Fine with LDR, but must be willing to work towards an in-person relationship and eventually be together.
- Be serious about the lifestyle and relationship.
- Communicative, be able to have or make time for us to talk on a daily basis. No "no contact" BS.
- Be faithful, loyal, and honest. If you cheat on me, there won't be any second chances, period.
- Be nice, kind, and respectful and don't be someone that pushes or forces their ideals onto another.
- Don't approach me if you're looking for a sugar daddy.
- Not interested in a vanilla only relationship nor just a sexual relationship. Someone who finds having the emotional connection as important as the sexual aspect within a relationship.
- Be sexual and kinky, open-minded, willing to explore, taught, and delve further into this lifestyle together.
- Sense of humor, can take a joke, can tolerate mine! You can be playful, silly, weird, awkward, that one oddball. I absolutely adore those kind of traits. I can be very playful and weird too. Being able to have fun and laugh about things is something I very much value having in my relationship.
- No substance users or smokers, neither an excessive consumer of alcohol.
- Don't be suicidal.
Note: I have a preference towards local or fellow Europeans, but I'm okay outside this limitation, however only if you are as devoted and committed to making this work as I would. If you think you are unable to do this it's best you don't approach me for a relationship.
- I'm a 35 years old male, straight, single, no kids, and have my own place.
- I live in the land of Gouda Cheese, Windmills, and Syrup Waffles, called The Netherlands!
- I work in finance.
- A short physical description of me would be: Dutch/Asian, 5'9, 190 pounds, black hair, and brown eyes.
- Ambivert, can enjoy activities outdoors as much as indoors.
- Sagittarius man (not baby!), if you're into astrology.
- ISFJ (according to the personality test). More information here, if you want to read up on it.
- I don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs, never did and never will.
- I'm not religious nor participate in any kind of cults.
- I'm not a vegan nor a vegetarian, don't have any plans to, even if I may not eat much meat.
- Respectful, polite, patient, and a good listener.
- Romantic, affectionate, caring, and attentive. I love taking care after my girl, shower her with affection and being intimate with her. Cuddling, snuggling, kissing, caressing, petting, holding hands, taking shower/bath together, washing, cleaning, brushing her hair, dressing her up, making her food or drink, carrying her (or things for her), etc.
- Possessive, protective.
- Driven, intelligent, likes to pursue knowledge and learn about things, aspiration to grow more as a person each day.
- Playful, love to tease, be silly, and have fun. I can be super funny (in my own lame way).
- Sarcastic individual (more apparent when I'm in a bad mood).
- Observant, good memory, analytical, and a perfectionist.
- High morals, views, and opinions.
- Blunt, doesn't sugarcoat things, especially when asked for an honest opinion on a matter or subject.
- I'm a Daddy/Dom/Master.
- Into BDSM for around 11-12 years, DD/lg for 3-4 years.
- Not a switch. If you're a Domme or have strong dominant tendencies we won't work out.
- I'm a sexual person, have a high libido, and into various kinks. Consent, safety, and having a safe word is a must before initiating a scene.
- Love language is physical touch (sexually and non-sexually).
- Huge on aftercare, not just after a scene, but also generally speaking.
- Kinks, fetishes and some of my favorites: consensual non-consent, breeding, power exchange, impact play, sensation play, agoraphilia, breath play, pet play, bondage/restraints, orgasm control/denial, edging, marking, teasing, dirty talking, degradation, anal sex, rough sex (manhandling).
- Soft limits: watersports, knife play.
- Hard limits: children, bestiality, necrophilia, snuff, gore, scat, vore, and ABDL.
- Firm and strict when rules are broken we've had agreed on. Punishments may include spankings, stern lectures, writing lines, anything that would be acceptable and not harmful to my partner's health and well-being.
- A teacher, mentor, and protector. Providing a safe environment and giving my partner the structure and support she needs in her life in becoming a better version of herself. Someone she eventually can be proud of.
- I'm a gamer of some sort. I play some video-games, mainly on the PC.
- Music is my life; I could listen to almost anything except opera and some country music.
- I'm a movie fanatic and follow a bunch of TV-shows. Marvel and DC are my favorite. I watch some anime too. I love Horror, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Animation, and Superhero movies.
- Following up on Horror, I love creepy things!
- Animal lover, not so fond of insects and spiders.
- Traveling the world, sight-seeing, and learning about different cultures and languages.
- History and going to the museums.
- I'm a night person. I love the moon and stargazing.
- Spicy food.
- Nature lover.
- Amusement parks.
- Some fitness, weight training mostly.
- Bullies, racists, immature, mean, and disrespectful people.
- Cheaters, abusers, drama seekers, and manipulative people.
- Lying, dishonest, and selfish people.
- People who pushes/forces their opinions, views, religion, etc. on others.
- Crowded places.
- Hot weather.
- I can't stand being around over-the-top serious people.
- Drug addicts, smokers, and drunkards.
- Avocado. (it popped up in my head, so may as well write it down..)
Are you someone who needs rules, structure in her life, who wants to delve further within this lifestyle and explore herself, be taught, and experience new heights with me? Awesome!
Or perhaps someone who thinks she can break a rule here and there and could get away with it, sweet talk her way out of it? Maybe think twice, and be prepared for the repercussions that may follow!
It is imperative that my future partner learns every side of me, respect and could accept me as I would her. I would want to learn what makes her tick in life, her values, morals, opinions, what she believes in, likes, dislikes, things she may be struggling with, sicknesses, fears, simply put, all the good and the bad. I want nothing more than to establish a strong emotional connection with my partner and to do so it's important to reach a level of trust where we can be open and honest to another and comfortable enough to be able to confide in each other. That's the kind of relationship I want to have.
When it comes to communication, there are few things I am not into and dislike which could make me lose interest in you. People who use one or two short sentences to communicate, they don't show they are invested and care enough for wanting to know me. Communication is very essential within a relationship and the core foundation of making a relationship work. If you can't do that, why even bother entering a relationship right?
Following up on that, if you're just an attention seeker who just likes having attention from several (wo)men and because of that unable to converse with me, just don't bother. I absolutely dislike someone who continuously would leave me hanging in a conversation, keeps disappearing without any word, never being able to properly communicate before their disappearance and rather after they come back and handing out their reason or "excuse". I understand it can happen to any person every now and then, but when it becomes a pattern, that's a no-no, and there's obviously more going on.
Secondly. People who can't use proper grammar, by that I mean, those lazy type of people who needs to shorten every single word and use words like "u", "y", "w8", etc. or leet speak. If you are unable to formulate proper sentences, please don't bother (not talking about people who misspell their words and have problems due to language barrier). Don't get me wrong, I'm not bothered by the "lol", "brb", "afk", it's more towards people that ends up abbreviating almost each and everything. Lazy speech is intolerable.
Lastly. I'd like to exchange messages here first before moving to another medium to eliminate the possibility of ghosting. It's a common thing on the internet and don't like having my personal information just out there with people I barely know (who might sell it to Russian spies, curse you!). If you give me some throwaway account for kik that you just recently made, don't bother. I won't take you seriously nor if your first message is asking me for kik or leaving your kik.
I've seen it plenty of time happening where people overkill themselves, just because they end up by talking to too many people they can handle to have a proper conversation that doesn't consist of just one or two short sentences.
Please do keep in mind, I'm not obligated to further message you, if all you start doing what I described above. I will lose interest and purge, I mean delete you.
I rather invest my free time accordingly and in those who are serious and eager wanting to talk to me.
With all that said, feel free to friend request me and send me a message if you truly want to get to know me!
Definitely do not friend request me if you're replying to multiple other personals using the same copy pasta messages.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
96% Brat tamer
94% Primal (Hunter)
9% Rope bunny
3% Primal (Prey)
Edited by APTX, 26 July 2019 - 08:02 AM.