DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New Little... help?

yuukimehri1768

I'm new to being a little, and using a forum. Participating in an online community is just something I don't have a lot of experience with, but I also want to explore what kind of little I am. Any suggestions? (For exploring on this website and exploring being a little). I want to try getting a paci... but I is honestly berry lost. <3

Welcome to the community and forum! I've found a great majority of people to be friendly, so I would encourage you to reach out in PMs or in the chat if you feel comfortable :) (You can message me too, if ya want) Adult pacis can be found online, just make sure you go for the bigger ones (not meant for babies) that won't hurt your jaw as much. Don't wear it to sleep! If there are DD/lg munches in your city and you're not a minor, you could check those out too when you're ready. 

• Like 1

hi!! I'm not new to being a little, but I am new to this forum page :) etsy has a lot of cute littlespace items, and also there's lots of cute blogs and pages on tumblr and insta by littles for visual inspo! <3

• Like 1