DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Newly discovered being Little

Katzchen

Hi! I'm Katzchen, my daddy recently made me discover all of the complexity of my little-space. I had never truly thought into it too much before he shared a little that he found out.

I'm still in the process of learning more and how to utilize my little space but also learning how to not get stuck there because I feel like I might end up having a problem like that. When the stresses of life get to much and I just don't want to be an adult anymore at all.

I realized how much I would have moments of regression and I've never had someone who is truly accepting of it like he is. It helps a lot to know I haven't scared him off yet but it is also seeming to give my brain a lot more permission that it is okay to be little all the time. Which makes the rest of life a little difficult to face sometimes.

Would love it if I could get some more info of maybe the other side of being little. (i.e., when you have to be big) and I am very interested in learning much more about ddlg relationships as well.

Thanks!

• Like 1

What's wrong with the translation? Considering neither of us speak fluent German and I only recognize key words and phrases that he's learned and uses with me I think there is nothing wrong with what was said to me

google translating german sentences didn't do you favors lol 

Edited by Katzchen