Name: AJ
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):
    Number of partners I have:0

--------------------------------------------

Seeking a Full Time Stuffie Caretaker- In training

This position will report directly to Daddy and requires working with a diverse collection of animals including Unicorns, Dragons and Teddy Bears... oh my.

Responsibilities:

-Must be able to Care for all animals in a fair and equal manner

-Must be able to adhere to strict feeding and hug squeezing schedule

-Must be able to select amazing outfits and brush stuffies

-Coordinate with daddy in planning extracurricular activities such as coloring, making blanket forts, movies and play dates to maintain a positive social environment. (Glitter and stickers provided)

-Must be able to kiss animals good night, Daddy will provide bed time stories and check for monsters.

About me:

Well, I have been looking for a Little for a little bit (bad joke, insert crickets chirping) I do have a dry very sarcastic sense of humor. You have been warned.

While this relationship dynamic fascinates me, foremost I am looking for a best friend first.  I won’t settle for anything less because I know how fragile a little’s heart can be and because I want something real. (Daddies hearts can be broken too). I won’t judge your little or big side if you promise to do the same for me; rather I will try to understand both of your worlds and how they make you who you are.  I am not looking for a one night stand or for you to send me nudes and you should run from those daddies.

So the big me…

I just have gotten out of some pretty big relationships and many times I wonder about pursing this ddlg dynamic , but here I am again this site seems to have some nice real people so far.

I am a huge lover of movies! So I hope that you are too and a cuddler.. My movie collection has over 400 blu rays (It does include Disney movies for the inquiring princess) One of my favorite movies is “Lord of the Rings” I recently went to my first Comic Con dresses as Aragorn and it was an amazing experience, if you haven’t been we should go.

I am kind of a nerd if that previous paragraph didn’t give that away. I have come to terms with that over the past year or more so discovered it (but we have more fun anyways!) I love to play board games, Catan is my new favorite, and I also enjoy video games, Zelda 64 being my all time favorite.

My favorite tv show would be the Walking Dead, and some of my hobbies include photography, archery, and enjoying the outdoors.   But enough about me if you’re interested feel free to ask me anything.

• Princess Bunni, Lilprincesshc, Lil'shadowi_Kitsune and 3 others like this

#2 KittenButt

KittenButt

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 06:50 PM

Hi! It's very nice to meet you! My name is Jordan. My biological age is 24 (had my birthday some days ago!), my little age ranges from 1-6, and I like to do all sorts of activities! I have many interests. I like coloring, stuffies, reading, writing, drawing, tv, internet, cartoons, pacis, animals, video games, anime/manga, scrapbooking, etc! I've also started watching The Walking Dead. I love Disney movies! I live in Illinois and have been to Comic Con as well. I hope you find me interesting!

#3 Naughtylilbrat

Naughtylilbrat

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationMidwest USA

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:54 PM

Hi my name is Lala  ranges from ages 2-7.. I love to cuddle and guard stuffies with everything i have. Whole souls and all. I am also very sarcastic and bratty. Does me being poly bother you? Also I am very boisterous when I need to be. Also slightly awkward but that is me. I love gaming music and all sorts of other goodies. Is distance a problem and if need be can you be strict? 

#4 Quirkygrl16

Quirkygrl16

Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 596 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 December 2018 - 07:55 PM

I just had to comment and say how much i loved reading this! It was so cute. Stuffies are very very important and need the right person ti care for them. Im poly so I don't know if i would be of interest for you..but if not i hope you find an a amazing match for you!! I have never been to a comic con but I've always wanted to go. I think id dress as a Disney princess or something cute.
    • Dark1927 likes this
    Role:Little
    Looking for:Lotsa friends!! Loves Disney and all things mermaid

#5 Guest_SenpaiPleaseNoticeMe_*

Guest_SenpaiPleaseNoticeMe_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:14 PM

I need to say that this ad is fucking fire. Like WOOOODSSSHHHHHH FIIIIIII YYYAAAAAAH.

It’s power level is over 9000.

I will have to say that I’m not looking for a Daddy but am very interested in this position. You see, my resume might speak for itself. Read below:

Senpai Please Notice Me
    9000 Over St, Kamehameha, DBZ 9001
    SimplySenpaiPNM@cuddles4eva.com
    Cuddly Telephone: 1-<3<3<3-DINOSAU

Career Objective:
    Stuffie care giver with over 10 years of experience working directly for the CEO of Stuffie Care United, an industry at the forefront of stuffie care. Possesses a  SCD (Doctor of Stuffie Care), impeccable cuddles, story telling, spoon feeding, and excellent interstuffie (interpersonal) skills.

Summary of Qualifications:

• Fashionable/trendy styling on a moments notice
    • Detailed oriented and organized.
    • Stuffie Service and Relations

Professional Experience:

Stuffie Care United

Executive Stuffie Doctor, The Land Before Time - Present

• Strategized with 20+ stuffies to help them achieve goals on a time line of a month to a year for maximum supervision of overall happiness and quality of life.
    • Checking stuffie temperatures as well as conducting routine examinations and administering appropriate care such as a prescription for cuddles, kisses, hugs, owwie band aids, and head scratches.
    • Providing equal care and advocating for patient stuffie rights.
    • Managing a tight time schedule and maximum patient satisfaction

EIFFUTS XO

Executive Stuffie Stylist, Past - Back to the Future

• Creating an engaging environment for stuffies to enjoy and experiment with fashion and new up coming trends.
    • Analyzing aesthetic preferences of stuffies and creating a satisfying outfit solution.
    • Empowering stuffies through styling.

Education

Stuffie Care University

Doctor of Stuffie Care,

• GPA 4.0

Additional Skills

• Stuffie lingual includes stuffie sign language for bears, lambs, sharks, elephants, and more.

edit: I hope we can also further discuss benefits such as health care and an option for a 401k. (Resume writing is so painful >___>)

Edited by SenpaiPleaseNoticeMe, 07 December 2018 - 08:21 PM.

• Dark1927 and ajborkg like this

#6 liltsa

liltsa

SubKittynLil

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 26 December 2018 - 11:12 PM

I liked this ad very much. I'm new to this and as such new to the whole stuffie caretaker experience as I has no stuffie yet... Am learning stuffs which is good. Smiles. Not sure on some of this stuff but I am learning as I go. Anyways,. Hi hi and great ad. Smiles. This thing needs seventy five words? Okies fine. I like stuffies and spaghetti ohs and juice and cereal for dinner too.

#7 zanderandspike

zanderandspike

kitty

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 131 posts
    • LocationAmerica

Posted 30 December 2018 - 11:05 PM

How many stuffies is too many stuffies? I has a lota lots, like more than 50... (That's not even exaggerating, I only took 14 with me when I moved to school, but I have a whole bed full of them...)

I LOVE Lord of the Rings :0 and am a pretty big nerd, as a little or not, lol, my favs are dragons and kitties :-)

I use too many smiley faces, and I adore cuddling.

I really hope to hear from you (even if it's just a posible friendship, you sound really cool lol) :D

#8 PrincessLolianne

PrincessLolianne

Lolita Princess and Brat Extraordinaire!!

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:51 AM

Stuffie caretaker professional with 30+ years experience in the field looking for a position where I can utilize my extensive skill set. I currently oversee my own Cozy Corner stuffie rescue and resort, which includes a variety of creatures. Unicorns, pokemon, and dragons are my specialty with a handlers certificate for all forms of stuffie. To keep my stuffies entertained we regularly watch movies from our library of dvds. For exercise, activities such as obstacle courses, fort building, and dance parties are regularly scheduled.
    In addition to my mad stuffie skills, I also have a masters in arts and crafts, and a bachelor's in baking tiny snacks.
    I believe that my nerdiness will bring a new dimension to the current adventure you are on, and I will always remember second breakfast and elevensies. ❤❤

#9 LittleMagnolia

LittleMagnolia

Just a Little trying to find her way

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationLouisiana, United States

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:00 AM

Hi from my blanket fort  :) I’m magnolia if we end up talking I will tell you my real name. I’m from Louisiana so picture my big self as a sassy southern belle and little me as kind of a bratty but sweet girl. I’m kind of sassy and bratty but really i just want to be sweet talked to, my butt rubbed, watching Disney movies, and a chicken nugget happy meal to make me happy. I am obsessed with all things monsters inc, blush pink, bright crystal perfume by versace, tulle skirts, pearls, pretty flowers, harry potter, lord of the rings, fanfiction, turtles, stuffed owls and almost anything that is shiny or soft. 

I have multiple stuffies of different sizes, shapes, and fandoms and I believe I would be an excellent candidate for the position because I have so many hugs to give away. I also have these other fine qualities:

-great back rubs

-lots of snuggles

-constant entertainment..... I am really funny. almost to the point I have to tell myself to stop because I am hilarious  :)

-an understanding little of responsible daddies who have to work and do real life stuff

-a compassionate little who does not like to hurt people or see people hurt

-a great girl that you can take to the movies or buy a snack for ( let me tell you.... you buy snacks and you are instantly friends with this little. bonus points if those snacks include chocolate or pop corn)

-someone who is honest and willing to try new things and will always try to do the best I can to tell you how I am feeling. (just please don't make me eat meatloaf... yuck)

-endless hugs ( I have been told I am a very soft human and give good hugs hehe)

-a genuine desire to make my future partner as happy as they make me. 

#10 CheshireNitemare

CheshireNitemare

Queen of zee Rainbows xD

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 63 posts
    • LocationWonderland

Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:32 AM

Probably a long shot but the title caught my attention and your ad made me laugh so maybe if all else fails I could at least make a new friend. It's funny I found you're ad today as I just counted all my stuffies yesterday and I have 73!! Well maybe more than that as we think I still have some in storage (the poor things). 

I've never dressed up a stuffie but now it sounds reallyyyy fun so thanks for that hehe. 

What movie collection isn't complete without at least a couple disney movies I ask you kind sir. ^.^ 

Anyways a little bit about me besides how many stuffies I horde. I love to make people laugh and smile. I can be brat but mostly I'm a sweetheart that speaks fluent sarcasm *smiles sweetly* I suck at remember to drink, I'm almost always cold so blankets are friends! My little age ranges from *shrugs* 0-6 I guess? I usually just say 6 and under lol. umm... my favorite color is rainbow. I own way to many coloring books and I spend way too many hours working. 

I love to play games from board to card to video. My favorite board game is monopoly, card would be either uno or skip-bo, and video game hmmmm I can't choose on that one. I love mario games, fate, fable, diablo, spyro, halo, torchlight, and a gazillion others! My favorite systems would be pc, ps4, 3ds, and my nintendoNES and N64. 

Welp I think that's about it for now but there is a ton of more information on my profile and my own ad or you can just talk to me if you want. Have a good day! 

#11 Guest_milkymomox3_*

Guest_milkymomox3_*
    • Guests

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:33 PM

I saw your profile and I would love to get to know you more. A little bit about me is on my profile as well but to sort of summarize it.

I'm 5/6 year old little with a big heart, all I want to do is make my Daddy happy. Give lots of cuddles and love, to make him feel adored and cared for as I do! I like the colour pink, and pastel colours too. I like being obediant and to follow my Daddy's rules so I can be rewarded with love! I like being told that i'm a good girl. Also, I love to pretend that i am a puppy sometimes, silly i knoww :)

Hope to hear from you!
    • ajborkg likes this

#12 hellokittymeow

hellokittymeow

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • Locationmidwest

Posted 18 March 2019 - 12:50 PM

hey there i loooooooooooooove your ad! Im an excellent stuffie/plushie caretaker and keeper. I have abt 800-they have their own bedroom lol 'giggles'

<-----loook at my profile pic and you will see some in a closet--look real close and you will see at least one hello kitty i there. I'm obsessed with hello kitty!

My fave little age is 2-5 yrs

I love disney movies esp little mermaid

i love playing on the computer so im a techie nerd

i like anime and just started getting interested in cosplay. If i went to a cosplay convention i would dress as sailor moon!

I love super long hugs and cuddles 

#13 lovedove333

lovedove333

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 18 April 2019 - 09:19 PM

Hey I want to get to know you! And build a friendship from there! I’m kinda shy rn so just dm me! Now filling the rest of the page with emojis case I’m in a little mind lol🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄 I love unicorns! What’s your fav animal? I also want a unicorn stuffie! Also saw u live in IL! I do too :) I hope to hear from you soon! Dm me!im very excited!

#14 LittleMissRed

LittleMissRed

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts
    • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 18 April 2019 - 10:28 PM

Hello! I don't have much experience dressing stuffies because that many outfits is a lot of money but I have an league of stuffed animals that I help lead.we make sure that everybody gets something to do that's special for just them. Like Felix! He was supposed to be a big super special agent but he didn't get hired because he downloaded music illegally once. Now he's our super special agent instead. And Destructor gets to come up with all the secret plans.
    • ajborkg likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Looing for a little, Little girl, Illinois, Iowa, babygirl, Brat, Princess, Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users