DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Are there any DD/lg of color on here?

Vixen On Wheels

I'm always looking for DD/lg folks to connect with, but especially those of color (of color = non-white) since it seems to be hard to find any.  (I follow a few little blogs on Tumblr of WoC, but that's only a handful.)

I know that the DD/lg community is diverse, so I'll like to meet those out there.  :)

• Like 7

I'm 1/4th native but I look white. There is also a lot of littles on here from difference races. Just because someone looks white doesn't mean they aren't a from a different race. 

Nice to meet Native & Latina littles!!   :)

I'm light-skinned myself (Black), so I get the colorism thing that some of you may experience by "passing."

We're all Sistas at the end of the day, so it's nice to meet you ladies!   :)

• Like 2

Nice to meet Native & Latina littles!!   :)

I'm light-skinned myself (Black), so I get the colorism thing that some of you may experience by "passing."

We're all Sistas at the end of the day, so it's nice to meet you ladies!   :)

Nice to meet you too :)

What country? My mother's side of the family is from Honduras.

What's weird is that my dad is white and of German decent, but he's definitely got more color variety in his skin than I do. I don't know where I went wrong or who I took from. xD

It's nice to meet you too though.

My moms side is Puerto Rican and my dads is Cuban My dad looks white himself and my sister took that part of the genes and I took my mothers we're both tan skinned :3

Lol.  I've met many Europeans who are as tanned & almost as "dark" as I am... so I definitely get what you said about your dad @ ddlgdoodles

Are you the same ddlgdoodles from Tumblr?  I've seen your blog on my dash a few times from reblogs of my followers.

I'm half French and half Irish so I'm basically see through. I will say though there seems to be a lot more diversity in this scene than others I have been a part of. 

• Like 2

Really? @ more diversity.  I'm new to the whole thing, so I was wondering about how diverse the DD/lg lifestyle was compared to other relationship dynamics (D/s, Master/slave, etc.).

I'm Mediterranean because my family comes from the south of Italy, and so I personally I rather identify myself as Italian or Mediterranean as opposed to "white".

Oh cool. Well hopefully I can practice Spanish with you sometime. I learned very basic stuff as a kid but it was harder on my mom because my dad made no effort or showed interest in learning Spanish. I learned basic words, prayers, and commands but could never speak a full sentence until I took Spanish in high school and then continued with it now in college.

Sure thing :3 I can speak it well but writing it is terrible for me, I stopped writing it a long time ago but I speak it everyday with my parents ^^

Hello there! I'm Mexican American :3 My mom is first generation and I'm first generation on my dad's side. A lot of people think I look Middle Eastern or Native which I find interesting. Dark skin for days~

I'm the complete opposite! Speaking it can be hard for me because it's way too fast. But writing it, I can take my time to make sure it's all right :3

haha that's awesome, writing it I get confused with letters and so on, it's so hard for me XD we could totally help each other out~

I'm half south American native (a few generations of Spanish later) and half welsh. I embody the love of European colonists for the native peoples.

But I look white so nobody ever notices that I have strong affinity for my native American (and Latino) roots.

Hello everyone. I'm a mix of black, Asian, and many others. Of course, I came out looking black so if people ask, I just tell them I'm african American...it's too confusing to tell them the whole story. My mom looks Latina hah!

Nice to see you, Elle!  It's cool to meet someone of the African diaspora!   :)

Heh! As far as I know my dad is black. He could possibly have other things in him but he was adopted and does not know about his birth parents. 

Guest CookieDoughDarling

Oh!

Well I'm half hispanic, half asian.

I can't really say I identify wiff one more than the other, because I have only been taught a small amount of each

Nice to meet you, Cookie!  :)  It's okay to not identify as either one because you're both!  I know a lot of mixed folks who claim both instead of one, so it's up to you & how you view yourself.  

It's nice to meet another little of color!  :)

Guest ittybittylove

Yay people!

Nice to meet you too :)

My moms side is Puerto Rican and my dads is Cuban My dad looks white himself and my sister took that part of the genes and I took my mothers we're both tan skinned :3

I'm cuba rican too. I got my dad's light skin and kinda reddish hair though. It's funny cause my family says I'm white but I'm so dark compared to my white friends.

• Like 1

I'm black I guess although I tend to get annoyed when people assume that I OBVIOUSLY come from Africa because of it when I'm more European than anything. I'm a bit of everything except for what I really wanted to be haha so maybe that why I speak it. I find myself looking to littles closer to my complexion as well (although I'm not that dark) just because sometimes it feels like you're the only one. My daddy is pale (Hispanic however) though and adores my "caramel skin" as he likes to call it.

So...pleased to meet you all =)

Hey Everyone,

I am a colored girl as well. I am mixed but I identify with Black. I'm also new to the DDLG scene.