Standard New member Greeting

Guest LucyMcGuinness

Guest LucyMcGuinness

Haii,

Newbie here. New to the DDLG thing. Just beginning to stick my toe into the water, so signed up today. 

Just a quick hello tho. :s

I'm a bit nervous because I'm new and never explored my little girl side, but would like to.

More importantly I'm  Male-to-female transgender/transvestite. I know people can be put off by that, so that's okay. I don't want to make a big thing about it, but it's just who I am. :s Hope you guys understand.

I'll be updating my profile properly at some point.

I'm in Scotland btw.

Nice to meet you all anyhoo.

Lucy

Guest Princess Dusty

Welcome to the forum Lucy!!! Don't worry we've all started somewhere right? this is a great forum to get started on, plenty of information, great people to talk to and most of all a safe place!!!

I'm a little my self so if you ever want to talk I'm around!!!  I hope you enjoy your stay here!!!

Welcomeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we can help you explore your little side!!!  Dusty is right! It has plenty of information and don't hesitate to ask questions. I view it as a safe place so I hope you can too!!!

Hi and welcome there Lucy. Everybody started somewhere, not always seeing quite how they saw the path but learning in time more about themselves and their own sense of little cos each and everyone of us different. As for gender identity, that's very much between the ears, how you see you, and is no bar whatsoever.

Hugs, Jo.

Welcome, Lucy! There are actually quite a number of trans* people in our community, so do not feel at all out of place here. We welcome people from all corners of life and the world to join our community. 

What brought you to our humble abode? (Just trying to make conversation in an intro thread for once :p )

Guest LucyMcGuinness

I was chatting to someone on a Trans forum about DDLG. I said it was something I would like to explore and she pointed me in the direction of this site. :3 I wanted to find  a forum where I could find out more, make friends, and discuss with people.

I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of me in the near future, and I'll be filling out my "about me" sections more. As well as starting a tumblr since that's where a lot of people hang out. (Something else I'm new to).

In the meantime, if there's anything else people would advise I read, I'd love to know.

I'm also gonna say I'd love to hear from anyone (especially other littles) I kinda want to understand a bit more about why I feel the way I do. And what other people's experiences are.

Will also be sticking up better pics at some point as well. :s

• Like 1