Posted 02 December 2018 - 10:09 PM

Little Age: not sure
    Name: Lena
    Role: Little/sub
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: Daddy dom
    Relationship preference: monogamous

hi, i'm Lena! :heart:

i'm looking for a deep and genuine connection. I'm not looking for an instant Daddy, I want something real and intense and that can't happen overnight.
    i need a caring and loving partner that is also dominant and possessive over me.

about me
    I'm from Brazil and I'm moving to Toronto in a couple months.
    I'm a totally submissive little.

I'm really nerdy and shy and I like to be completely dominated not only in bed but also in non-sexual ways. I like to belong to my partner, to be called his.

I'm not open to poly, I get jealous very easily and I really love when my partner is possessive over me.
    I'm very loving and affectionate and I need A LOT of attention and reassurance, since I am super clingy and needy.
    I love being taken care of and I hate doing adult annoying stuff, but I do them when I really need to.

When I'm in love that person becomes everything to me. I love very intensely and all I want is to be equally loved.

my little side
    i have been behaving like a little for a long time now, but i never knew it was a thing. i just thought it was my broken personality or my depression or something like that.
    i've had a few boyfriends before (vanilla relationships) but they would always think i'm too clingy and needy and would never give me the love and attention i really need.
    i've just recently found out these DDLG type of communities, so i'm pretty new to all this.

my interests
    i really love cute stuff! :heart:
    i love cats!

i love to play video games and watch animes and cartoons.
    i love Nintendo games such as Mario games, Pokémon, Zelda, Kirby, etc.
    i love horror movies and Star Wars and tv shows.
    i also love to color, to drink juice in sippy cups, eat candy and hug my cats and my stuffies. :heart:

my only requirements to my future Daddy are:
    :heart: taller than me (i'm 5'5);
    :heart: older than me (but not a lot older, something up to 35);
    :heart: willing to make our relationship not be LDR in a near future.

ps: if I accept your friend request, please send me a message on kik, since I usually take a long time to answer messages through here >__<

Edited by littlelena, 31 January 2019 - 11:30 PM.

• darkronin and Wilhelm like this

#2 Guest_Mr_Mitch_*

Guest_Mr_Mitch_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 December 2018 - 10:31 PM

Dear Little Lena,
    Hello there Beautiful :) my name is Mr. Mitch and I couldn't help but find your post so intriguing. I am 26 years old, 188ish cm tall and the perfect Little for me I would like to be clingy :D I too am a huge nerd. Anime, gaming, and Dungeons and Dragons are top of my list. Having read that you use to think being Little meant you were broken made my heart ache. I would like you to know you are Beautiful, Perfect and Amazing for being a Little :) Of you wish to speak further don't hesitate to message me or reply here. And if I am the lucky one to become your future Daddy/Cg then I promise to give you as much attention and care and love that I can. I do love to spoil :p have a lovely day Beautiful

#3 Jotck8

Jotck8

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 54 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 02 December 2018 - 11:56 PM

Hi Lena, you seem very sweet and I'd love to get to know you better. I also love nintendo games and starwars and horror movies, so we have plenty in common. Maybe we can play something together? I also love clingy girls, and giving them plenty of attention, so we have that in common too. I've sent you a friend request already, so you can accept that if you're interested. Or you can message me on kik, Jotck8. Anyway, I hope I hear from you soon :)

#4 Diadem

Diadem

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:52 AM

Hey Lena ! Your post is intriguing , and I live in Ontario as well , further north but still ! I wouldent mind getting to know you on here to see if it may go anywheres. I drive down to Hamilton and Toronto a few times a year so an eventual meet up if we get along is a very realistic thing :3 hope to hear back from you , iall send you a friend request and we can talk more in private !

#5 DisneyDaddy

DisneyDaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationToronto

Posted 05 April 2019 - 07:19 PM

Hi .

I was introduced to the DDLG lifestyle recently at Oasis Aqualounge, and would love to find a little. I live in Toronto, work downtown in the business district, and looking to share my deep caring personality with the right little. I love everything Disney, including travelling to Florida annually. I also love my cat.

Trying to find my first little and get into this new lifestyle. Hopefully we can click with each other.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

#6 CluelessGigem

CluelessGigem

New Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationDFW Texas

Posted 05 April 2019 - 08:22 PM

Hi i just wanted to say i think you sound like an amazing little. Im older than your age range and wanted to say i hope you find your dream.  Best of luck to you and if you ever ned a friend to talk to im here. I met the other requirements except the age one lol.  Most important is you find happiness either with me or someone else. I just want you to know ill help anyway i can

#7 tommywaterloo

tommywaterloo

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationWaterloo, Ontario

Posted 06 April 2019 - 01:06 AM

Hi Lena, I hope you made it to Toronto alright. If you are looking for little friends, I'd be interested in getting to know you better. We have a common interest in video games, star wars, and colouring! I saw your post looking for a daddy and was wondering if you have had any success in finding him? If you happen to still be looking, I know a patient, caring, and loyal person who would be interested in pampering you!

#8 Aetherr

Aetherr

Local Scottish.

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 405 posts
    • LocationFife, Scotland

Posted 06 April 2019 - 10:47 AM

Hi there lena, i'm 26 years old, from scotland and i lean more to master/slave as a personal preferance

i'm a father to a 6 year old so i am certainly willing to make something real but there will only be so much i can do on my end 

im a huge gamer and i enjoy making friends and bringing people together

the main thing that has me concerned is i believe i am the same height if not very slightly taller why is honestly comedy

i have a personal if you would like more information about me!

(SFW)  https://www.ddlgforu...spoil-and-love/

another thing is i am not a huge fan of kik do you have skype or discord by any chance, if so that would be awesome

ill friend request you and see how it goes!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Canada, submissive, little, clingy, needy, loving, ltr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users