•  

• Photo

Guarded newbie little seeking platonic taste test

guarded newbie platonic test novice undecided middle switch lgbt agender

• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 RainbowPigtails

RainbowPigtails

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 10:33 PM

Little Age: Undecided
    Name: Emmy
    Role: Little/middle/switch (Novice)
    Sexual Orientation: Bicurious/pan
    Looking forPlatonic caregiver or mentor, or a little partner to experiment (nonsexually) with
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Undecided
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

I am agender, assigned female at birth, and very transgender friendly. Willing to try either CG or little roles, though I would prefer little.

If you read my profile, you’ll see that I have problems with intimacy. However, I’m not going to let that get in the way of me finding something that will make me happy! I’m new to DDlg, but I’ve done a lot of research and I want to try it out. I’m looking for someone who wants to try DDlg, but isn’t completely comfortable. A really nice mentor will also work ;) I’m willing to adjust as the relationship develops, but right now I’m most comfortable with something completely online and probably short-term, as I’m just starting out. I WILL NOT participate in anything sexual.

Here are my expected terms:

Yes:

Using DDlg terminology and pet names

Creating rules for the little to follow (nonsexual)

Saying “good morning” and “good night”

Checking in on how we’re feeling

Changing the dynamic and rules as we go

No:

Pictures of faces

Specifying location

Anything sexual

Phone calls/skype

Sending gifts

Of course, these are subject to change over time.

I almost forgot! I have been using a point and reward system for myself for the past couple of months which I am more than willing to share with you, but I'm really bad at being motivated and holding myself accountable.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a good day :heart: 

Edited by RainbowPigtails, 02 December 2018 - 10:39 PM.

• darkronin likes this

#2 TheTexanDaddy

TheTexanDaddy

TheTexanDaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationNortheast Texas

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:18 AM

Hello rainbowpigtails. I too am new to ddlg, and I think we could be a good fit. I believe we could learn and grow from each others experience. I know my screen name and profile pic break your first two "no" requests lol, but don't hold that against me. I sent you a friend request so that we can message each other. Hope to hear from you, and have a great day! This post needs 75 words lol

#3 Glitterprince

Glitterprince

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 December 2018 - 02:35 PM

Hey I’m open to chat about little stuff and just be a little friend! Feel free to message me and we can chat about our days or hobbies or what not. I’m also a newer little as far as actually being in the community so I’d love to have another little to talk to and hopefully make friends with. I really enjoy being creative and making costumes and customizing dolls, I’m also a huge animal lover.

#4 RainbowPigtails

RainbowPigtails

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:03 PM

Hello and thank you for your responses!
    TexanDaddy, I mostly put those requests there for me (and anyone else who's a little paranoid about online dating). Thank you for your interest, but your profile says you're in a relationship?

#5 TheTexanDaddy

TheTexanDaddy

TheTexanDaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationNortheast Texas

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:55 AM

Hello and thank you for your responses!
    TexanDaddy, I mostly put those requests there for me (and anyone else who's a little paranoid about online dating). Thank you for your interest, but your profile says you're in a relationship?

Yes, I am married. She is not a little. She has agreed to letting me explore ddlg with some limitations, which fit with your limitations. I will go into furthur detail in PM. Yet again I need 75 words to post a message lol. Now I see why so many people add poems to these things.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    This silly messenger says i need 20 more words
    Before it will send this message to you.

#6 RainbowPigtails

RainbowPigtails

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:24 AM

Yes, I am married. She is not a little. She has agreed to letting me explore ddlg with some limitations, which fit with your limitations. I will go into furthur detail in PM. Yet again I need 75 words to post a message lol. Now I see why so many people add poems to these things.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    This silly messenger says i need 20 more words
    Before it will send this message to you.

Thank you for clarifying :D I look forward to your message.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guarded, newbie, platonic, test, novice, undecided, middle, switch, lgbt, agender

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users