•  

• Photo

Daddy Looking for a little in DFW Dallas Texas That Is!

• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

#1 Dallas Daddy

Dallas Daddy

Experienced DFW Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationNorth Dallas

Posted 03 December 2018 - 02:52 PM

Age (Required): 45
    Little Age: N/A
    Name: Greg
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: A little/middle
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous for me, for my little it depends on her needs and desires.
    Number of partners I have: zero
    --------------------------------------------

I am a caring Dom Daddy looking for his one little to please! I'm an attractive, successful man, caring, giving, and will make you feel safe, and secure. I am sane, professional, well employed, everything a good Daddy should be. I am not a mean Daddy but I will discipline when needed.

I am an experienced Dom Daddy and I stay exclusive to my little girl, she will be the one and only. I do fully understand and appreciate what you are offering and I will cherish it.

I am educated, sane, normal, and professional, former Army officer. White, Italian descent, 5'10”, 165, non-smoker. I now work in the medical industry. No chaos in my life.

Feel free to ask me anything. My Kik is on my profile. I live in the Dallas side of the DFW Metroplex.  Long distance does not work for me, I am a hands on Daddy  ;) 

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Dallas Daddy, 07 July 2019 - 09:55 AM.

• Princess Bunni and SummerGirl88 like this

#2 Quinaveer

Quinaveer

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:28 AM

Hiii nice to meet you kind of
    I’m 24! My birthday just passed in November
    I’m looking for a DD
    I’m from California though... a little far.. I don’t know if you mind that or not:p
    My little age is about 6-8
    I feel like you want a connection and I do as well :)
    I wouldn’t mind a LDR but I’d want to be close after awhile lol I can be a little clingy

#3 Guest_RitaAnne_*

Guest_RitaAnne_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 January 2019 - 02:07 PM

Hello. I am looking for a Daddy in my area. My real age is 43. My little age is between 6 to 10. I like to cuddle, color, play with my stuffie and watch Disney movies. I like care bears and my little pony. I collect wolves, fairies, dragons and unicorns. I try to be a good girl most of the time. I am in DFW area. You sound interesting. You can message me if you want to talk and I will answer any questions.

#4 Dallas Daddy

Dallas Daddy

Experienced DFW Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationNorth Dallas

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:39 AM

Please use the kik on my profile and let's talk and get to know a little about one another.

Hello. I am looking for a Daddy in my area. My real age is 43. My little age is between 6 to 10. I like to cuddle, color, play with my stuffie and watch Disney movies. I like care bears and my little pony. I collect wolves, fairies, dragons and unicorns. I try to be a good girl most of the time. I am in DFW area. You sound interesting. You can message me if you want to talk and I will answer any questions.

#5 SummerGirl88

SummerGirl88

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:35 AM

Hey, there!

I’ve been searching for a dom for quite some time in the dfw area.

A little bit about me:
    I’m sweet, nurturing, and caring.
    I can be very opinionated, but keep an open mind.
    Well traveled/ cultured, but not enough.
    Stubborn, fiesty, redheaded... but tame ;-)
    Definitely need to be led rather than lead, in a lot cases but am independent nonetheless.

You caught my eye!

Hope to hear from you very soon.
    • Barbiedolly likes this

#6 KiKibunni

KiKibunni

Submissive Princess Pet

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationNorthern California

Posted 22 March 2019 - 12:21 PM

Hi I'm a little/middle in my 40s but I am in Northern California. I know you said Texas, but if you haven't already found someone, I would like to get to know to you.
    My little age goes up and down all the time.. Usually I'm 12-14 all the time but can go to our down, depending on how safe I feel.
    I work from home so I'm always available to chat or whatever

#7 KayKay

KayKay

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationTennessee

Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:41 PM

I am older and looking for a daddy.  I have worked on several Masters degrees.  My favorite was Art Education. I am a history buff, like to write, and an artist.  I am very interested in finding a daddy who wants an experienced little that is shy and quiet but can be a brat and sometimes forgets she is the submissive one.  OUCH!!  I am sorry.  I was hoping you might know of someone closer to my actual age which is 68 although most people think I am in my 50"s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users