Little Age: 2-3
    Name: BunBun, Bun
    Role: Baby girl 
    Sexual Orientation:Straight 
    Looking for:Partner
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):Mono only 
    Number of partners I have:0

--------------------------------------------
    *shyly waves* Umm Hiya, I'm LittleBunBun93, or Bun Bun, or Bun as some people call me. 

I am a 25 year old girl from Michigan! I will be 26 on April 5th, 2019. 

*looks around not sure what to say*  :blush:  :blush: 

Okay here is a little about me: I discovered that I was a little a few years ago after talking to a guy friend and him pointing it out to me because he was familiar with the community. He introduced me into the community and I wasn't sure about it so I didn't try to research or act on it. About a year ago, a few months before I found this forum, I decided to research the ddlg world and sure enough I am a little girl. I feel I always have been a little because I have always been behind my classmates and friends in maturity and doing things. I have always wondered why I still have the mindset of a kid where I just can't grow up and its because I am a little! Hehe! 

Although I am a little and I am aware of little space I rarely go into my little space because I live with my family and I don't feel comfortable being little here. Even if I am home alone I still can't fully get into the mindset I need to be to get into little space. So truthfully I don't think I have ever been in little space before. 

Physical attributes: I am 5'2 1/2-5'3 (5'3 max) so I am definitely short. I like being short because it makes me feel cute. 

I have blonde hair right now but I will be getting my hair dyed darker right before Christmas. Soooo I will have brown hair. I usually do have blonde hair most of the time but dying it dark is something I like to do every so often just to change it up. And like if you are worried about me having dark hair I do have a picture of me with dark hair from a few years ago I can show as a reference because I know my profile pic is of short blonde hair. I know some people might be specifically looking for a blonde. 

I am quite curvy. The good curves if you know what I mean, and with that comes fat. I am in between a "average" size and a bbw size. Meaning I am starting to wear some plus size clothes. I range between a XL and a 1X in clothes. Which of course I can provide pictures to the right person. I have a big belly and huge jiggly thighs that constantly touch, like a mermaid. I have a double chin that is noticeable and not just if I am looking down or trying to scrunch my face to purposely have a double chin. Now I just want to say I am in no way trying to be negative towards my body image. I just want to describe myself to the best of my ability. 

I have knee issues from knee surgery I got when I was 19 so because of that I limp when walking. I have a hard time doing certain things like running or jogging around. So if I am in little space with you please try to be cautious of that and not make me run around and chase me such as "tag". 

Mental Issue: I have anxiety. It can get severe. I have what I call "triggers" which are things that set off my anxiety and cause me to have an anxiety attack. When I have an anxiety attack depending how bad it is and what set it off I can have a hard time coming out of it. I will gladly discuss my anxiety with you and all about my triggers and how to help me when the time comes. It is something I like to talk about privately. I just wanted to put it out there right off the bat so it doesn't come as a surprise, just in case someone doesn't want to deal with it. It can be hard and none of my past partners have been able to understand my anxiety. 

All about "big me": I am 25 years old and I live at home with my two parents and two younger brothers. I do not go to college at this time, but I am thinking about it, I know I am getting a later start. I am currently unemployed right now and this is a recent thing. I have worked in retail my entire life since I was 16 going on 17. I can write a book about my experiences. *shudder* EEK. 

In my free time I enjoy playing around with my hair and make up. I don't want to toot my own horn but I have gotten so much practice curling my hair and stuff that I can make it look professional like I got it done at a salon. It is a proud accomplishment hehe. I like to do hair and make up as a hobby but I don't want to go to school for it despite everyone telling me I should. 

I love horror movies. I have been watching scary movies since I was like 10 years old so not a lot scares me about them anymore. I still jump at jump scares though... sometimes  <_<

I go out with my friends to the bar sometimes and dance and have fun. I also like to go to a dance club and dance to EDM (Electronic Dance Music). I love EDM music because I feel it in my soul. Want to know what I like? Youtube "Pro Nails by Rusko" and that is my jam. 

All about little me: I am a little baby girl who is 2-3 years old. I love to baby talk. The more little I feel the more I baby talk. And that of course is a good way to tell if I want to be little. I am what I consider to be a "hidden little" because as stated above and on my profile I live at home and rarely get to go into little space. Don't worry because through text and phone calls and on here I let my little side shine. I am wanting to be little in person but I never have before so I may need some help with that. 

Here are some things that I would like to do as a little when I can: Play with toys. I love dollies whether they are barbie dolls, baby dolls, or virtual games on the internet (think fashion designer games or dress up games). I would love to play house and have a toy kitchen with the fake food. I love blocks, coloring, little kid games, board games that are appropriate for my age range, bubbles, and playing games online such as the old "Jump start Kindergarten" game from back in the day (90s or early 00s I think). Just stuff to help teach me. 

I would love to wear diapers and possibly pee in them but I am saying no to poop. I might just enjoy wearing them just to feel little rather than use them. But I am not against peeing in them if I have to go. I would also like to use a paci and be babied as much as possible. I want Daddy to do everything for me and tell me I am not big enough to do that yet. I would even like to go as far as sitting in the back seat in the car as if I am in a car seat. 

What/Who am I looking for: I am looking for my soul mate, my partner, my person. You absolutely have to be more to me than just a Daddy. I am not always in little space or even feeling little at all. I want to clarify that just because I start to feel little it can quickly go away due to not acting on it and having experience being my little self in person. So we definitely need to be able to connect on a different level if I am not feeling little. I am saying even in private just us I might not feel little and I might want the relationship to be vanilla for a while. I am not a sub but even if I am not feeling little and am just being myself I will still hold you above me because you will still be Daddy. 

I need someone who can communicate with me at all times as much as possible. I understand work and friends and a life outside of this (even in a vanilla "normal" relationship) but I am clingy and I need to have attention a lot. So any free time you have to talk to me I want, I am not pushy when it comes to that and I won't be mad at you but I just want as much as I can get. The more I get attached and like you the more I want, I want someone who can take care of me and help me to always be little if I want to be. I sort of want someone with some kind of experience to guide me and help me. I won't be opposed to anyone new at this but brownie points for experience. 

I know this might be too much but I have a type I am attracted to and I am being picky when it comes to this so I want to be able to find exactly what I am looking for. 

I am looking for someone tall, the taller the better. At least 5'11 or 6'. I have always dated tall guys because its just how it worked out. Shortest I have had was 5'11 and tallest was 6'5. I gravitate towards big tall men. I also want someone I guess burly. I don't mean huge muscles but just big like a teddy bear. I don't mind if you have some extra weight, I just want a big huge teddy bear, like a huge body guard. Think of a big burly lumber jack. They say physical attraction isn't everything but I have to be attracted to you to be happy. I know that sounds bad but I have to be picky because I am looking for a life partner!! I mean I might not be everyone's cup of tea either. 

Lastly! I want someone local. I live in Michigan, USA. If I find the right person I don't mind a little long distance but I'm not sure about out of the country. I want to be able to do this in person. 

Because of my anxiety issues I don't have a drivers license. I am very ashamed and I am working on it. I don't like to talk about it. So I will require you to come to me to meet and be able to hang out. So I guess the distance is really up to you, however far you are willing to come to see me. 

Thank you very much for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon.  :wub:  :wub:

• Aetherr, JayJayBiscuit and Frenchfields666 like this

#2 Panda_Princess

Panda_Princess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationWashington

Posted 16 December 2018 - 09:14 PM

HI! i just read through and we are birthday twins! ill be 23 on april 5th 2019 ^.^ Thats super exciting! Im moving to michigan next month to live with my daddy so i would love to see if you wanted to be friends ^.^ I am shy and love making art, daddy is super chill and fun to be around, 420 friendly and love animals. i have a kitty! message me on kik if you wanna! its Oh-how-tragic hope to hear from you 

• Marmaid likes this

#3 Dr. Know

Dr. Know

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 December 2018 - 12:05 PM

Hi there :) My name is Nolan!
    Is there any way you would like to get tocknow one another?

I'm 29 years old from california.
    6'2" Green eyes ....mmm... average build I suppose? Haha. Not sure if these are things you care about.
    I don't really like talking too much on here because it takes a while to reply a times. I'm much more instant on Snapchat if you'd like to add me on there :)
    Sc: RockCalifornia

Anyways, you're pretty!

#4 Guest_softydaddy_*

Guest_softydaddy_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 March 2019 - 06:06 PM

i just read this post and it is all great and very detailed writte. I am 23 and around 5'8 dont know if that would be a problem. I understand of the anxiety part. I have it too but not as bad if i calm myself down or if it possible during certain situations. I live in Illinois. I do work and plan on going back to school in the summer but every chance i get to be free. I always message my little or future little. I like to call and video call and just smiles and do lots of baby talk cause it is cute. I like littles who are clingy and needy. Also some brattyness in there. I do want a little i can go see if it is long distance but someone who can come to me if possible too. The diapers make it just more cuter and the pacis too. Especially when they have play time with their stuffies. I understand not being in little space all the time since sometimes i am not in daddy space either. So I do want someone i can have a normal relationship and conversations with as well. and we can just act like dorks and normal when i take her out to eat or in general. If you are still interested maybe then i hope to see a reply but if not, i still appreciate it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Michigan, Little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users