DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Little Question for the Daddies: What's your favorite things about littles?

93243_1655600696

Guest CharlieFPG

I would agree with affection, innocence and the deep-bonding that forms in the dynamic. How vulnerable and delicate they are and how much they trust you as they are showing this aspect of themselves to you.

The behavior, words, that are part of that innocence and vulnerability they show.

• Like 2

Wow, I really liked reading this thread! So many amazingly cute and sincere answers that just makes my little heart melt! Edited by junebug0325
  • Like 3

Hmm, my favorite things about my little princess are... When she can't help but cuss when she's driving and people are being stupid, because she's adorably fierce in those moments; when she looks at me sleepily and smiles, or begs to stay up just a little longer so we can look at each other a few more moments before going to sleep; and how she calls me her daddykins in such a shy innocent, adoring voice.

She's my little dragon princess and I love her like crazy!

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I think the most adorable thing my little does is make me bathe her with bathbombs and bubbles.

I love to brush her hair and dry it out. She loves to play with toys in the bath and it's just a blast seeing her be such a sweetheart.

Edited by Melsie Welsie
  • Like 1

This just made me so happy and little.. But ahh I wanted to write something in big space.. Oh pooey.. This community is so sweet. 

Okay I took a moment. All good. Yis. 

I absolutely love the affection and the trust. Personally I've always struggled with being in little space around other people, and I've noticed some littles I've dated have had the same struggle. It takes a lot of trust and it makes me so incredibly happy to know someone trusts me enough to let themselves be open and vulnerable like that with me. 

The little talk is also extremely adorable.. And the clinginess. The cuddles. I know laying on top of someone and listening to their heartbeat makes me feel so little and safe- I find being the one being lied on and clung to is also the most precious time in the world. 

The trust is my most favourite part. Trust is so important and is something that needs to be appreciated! That going both ways for a little and a big is something that makes me so happy to be able to witness. 

• Like 1

Guest Marie89

I really love this thread and all those really lovely comments. Unfortunately I have  a lot of trust issues. So it is hard for me to trust anyone, most of all when it is about this delicate part of my life. I hope that I can find a partner in the future with whom I can be that open.

And by the way: Soo many other German people out there. That's awesome! 

• Like 1

it's my experience that these kinds of relationships are more committed than "some girl i'm dating". i've experienced the very best it can achieve, in fact. and for someone with abandonment issues, that's incredibly attractive. 

there's an R-rated version of this answer, which i'll spare you - but some watchwords are; guilty, shameful, intense, cruelty

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My Sweetheart (let's call her CJ) has this really endearing cheek to her. For example, when I first started saying "my sweetheart" to her, she answered, "sometimes", and that's sort of become our "thing". We live in different countries and so all of our exchanges are on Skype, so another really endearing thing about her is that she's told me on several occasions that she enjoys my being able to talk to me first thing every morning and last thing every night (the time zones just work out that way). 

(Edit: I just noticed that it specified only Daddies should answer. Sorry for busting in!)

Edited by Sadietremaine
  • Like 1

My Sweetheart (let's call her CJ) has this really endearing cheek to her. For example, when I first started saying "my sweetheart" to her, she answered, "sometimes", and that's sort of become our "thing". We live in different countries and so all of our exchanges are on Skype, so another really endearing thing about her is that she's told me on several occasions that she enjoys my being able to talk to me first thing every morning and last thing every night (the time zones just work out that way). 

(Edit: I just noticed that it specified only Daddies should answer. Sorry for busting in!)

I did specify daddies, but that was an oversight. I should have said "caretakers." Male,female, non-binary gendered - a caretaker is a caretaker! Thanks you for your contributiom, it was very sweet. <3

• Like 1

This is a difficult question to answer for me as there are a great deal of things that I like about my Bean. I would say first and foremost, it is the trust that she puts in me in order to show her more vulnerable side, the piece of her that no one else gets to see, save for a select few. I get the honor of waking her up and snuggling into her at night, the little girl giggle and the silly inside jokes that come of it. I get the mischievous glint in her eye when she tries to ask for something that I would typically say no to. It's the little moments, the little yawn before bed, the honesty and care that I get to take of her that helps me fall in love with her all over again each day. I think, most of all, it's the way that she is so very oblivious that she cares for me just as much as I care for her and her innocent world view. I live for the lazy days where I can sit back and listen to her babble on giddily about how she experiences every little thing. She's become my world and I cherish her for it.  

• Like 2

Guest QueenJellybean

This is a difficult question to answer for me as there are a great deal of things that I like about my Bean. I would say first and foremost, it is the trust that she puts in me in order to show her more vulnerable side, the piece of her that no one else gets to see, save for a select few. I get the honor of waking her up and snuggling into her at night, the little girl giggle and the silly inside jokes that come of it. I get the mischievous glint in her eye when she tries to ask for something that I would typically say no to. It's the little moments, the little yawn before bed, the honesty and care that I get to take of her that helps me fall in love with her all over again each day. I think, most of all, it's the way that she is so very oblivious that she cares for me just as much as I care for her and her innocent world view. I live for the lazy days where I can sit back and listen to her babble on giddily about how she experiences every little thing. She's become my world and I cherish her for it.  

omg.

all my cries.

• Like 1

There's so much that I love and appreciate about my partner and so much more that makes me go all weak at the knees when she littles. The way she constantly wants attention but understands I'm not the most physically affectionate guy so she'll just lay her feet on my lap when we're watching tv or the way she gets mad if I'm focused on a video game for more than thirty minutes so she sits in my lap and makes me maneuver the control around her. The little look she gives me when i do give her affection outside, like it's the best moment of her life. The way she slightly squeezes my hand when we're walking across a road and how she always jumps up the step to get back on the pavement.

I love when she wakes up all sleepy and cuddles into my neck if i try to leave the bed. How if i get her a snack she always makes me eat. She always makes me feel appreciated and accepted and I don't think I'll ever be able to give her half of what she gives me

• Like 1

My favorite thing about littles would have to be... the closeness not just physically but mentally and emotionally. The more I learn about my little the more I feel like I am becoming one with her. The more I become one with her the better I can take care of her. The better care I give her the happier she is and having a happy little is its own reward.

• Like 1

I love it when my little does this whine and gets on to me, be it for picking on her or forgetting to take my meds. And I just know that it is full of nothing but pure concern. But I also love that when she is little it gives her a break from all the stress of her life. But the thing I love the most would probably be when I'm holding her and she just tells me she loves me. Edited by Daddyknight720

• 2 weeks later...
I love feeling like her protector. I love her little voice and the funny innocent things she says. I also love her curiosity.

Guest crazycatdaddy

I've thought about this kind of question a lot, and while I agree with some of the other responses here, what it really comes down to for me is feeling needed. Now I know that no one really needs their partner, whether that be their boyfriend, daddy, or whatever. We're all adults here and we're all capable of doing things on our own and I respect that. But feeling like someone needs me, especially to do basic yet intimate things - bathe them, change their nappy, cut up their food and feed them, just as a few examples - that's what makes it special for me.

• Like 1

I want to be a good little. What are your favorite things about littles? What do you like that they do best of all?

I love my little to tell me they love me and call me daddy in their cutest ickle voice. Lots of cuddles and nibble kisses too

• 3 weeks later...

To be really honest, I love a lot of things from my baby boy.

He usually is a little loud when he talks, but when he's in little space his voice becomes really soft, hearing him calling me "mommy" with his soft little voice, melts my heart. I love how he trust me, it's the most important thing to me that we trust each other. I love how he holds my hand tightly when we are crossing the street, how he hugs me when he's scared of bugs and the way he thanks me with more hugs when I kill them, how he sits on my lap when he wants attention, how he always ask for my help when it's his turn to study or do some homework, I feel like he falls more on little space while he's doing homework and I fall more on mommy mode at the same time. I love with all my heart when we are in bed and he snuggles to me, hiding his face on my neck and looking up to gift me with his sweet smile everytime I touch his back or hair. 

A few days ago, we were sleeping (well, he was sleeping and I was awake but still in bed) and he called me "mooommy", I thought he was starting to wake up but no, he was calling me in dreams and moving his hands in the air until he touched me and in a blink was hugging me. The best part was the next day he didn't remember that haha he only remembered he had a nightmare (which I already knew because he told me that when he hugged me and talked in his sleep), but it was amazing, it made me feel wanted and loved and I really liked how he searched for me when he was afraid. That has to be one of my favorite things now.

• Like 2

I love when I have a little who is clingy, needy and love to stick to me always. I love when she sit on my lap and talk to me about anything, love to have sweet lovely moments with her, give her my love, care and warmth. Love to feel her love and warmth on me too.

Guest Daddy-Tom

Makes me want to just hand over My car keys and bank card and tell her to have fun

*laugh*

A dangerous game, Sir! Lol

• Like 1