DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Video Game Nostalgia, Anyone?

deltarunner

So, to sum this up briefly, I had to help my mom move stuff out of his old storage locker, and found my old Playstation 2 with Sly Cooper 1, 2, and 3, as well as my old Nintendo 64. I just want to know if anyone knows any good games I could try and find for the Playstation 2 and/or 64.

I'm aoooo getting an N64 for Christmas, I can't wait! The games I'm looking for are GoldenEye 007 and The Legend of Zelda. For the ps2, you can get any ps1 games, like mentioned in a previous post, crash bandicoot, because nothing beats that game for the ps1, personally I've got a collection of Tony hawks games, and also ssx on tour if you like those sorts of games. There's also the gta franchise. Silent hill is also pretty good for the ps2

N64! Oh man I remember those cartridges.... Legit cartridges. XD

I don't know if I would recommend this but do remember playing the party mode only for this: Conker's Bad Fur Day (Rated M)

But defs Super Smash Brothers for sure. I completely forgot about this!

Mario Party of course as well, naturally.

oh my god Sly Cooper i totally forgot those games even existed!! the pinnacle of my childhood gaming experience absolutely had to be kingdom hearts though! cant remember if it was 2 or 3 but oh my god was it amazing!!

• 2 weeks later...
Neopets the Darkest Fairy is a really cute RPG for the ps2. You switch between a knight and a sorceress trying to dispell evil after the dark fairy takes over.

Guest LeftyGuitar

I must be older than most people in this thread. I remember the N64 and it had good games like Smash Bros, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, etc. I remember the NES and SNES, Super Mario Bros, Contra, Donkey Kong Country series, Kirby, Contra 3, Punch-Out, Super Punch Out, Super Mario World, Zelda, the list goes on.