If anyone would like, I have a Little playlist on Spotify (I created the first day that I went into Little Space ). There's over fifty songs and I'm going to keep adding as I find more suitable songs! It's mainly personal, with songs that put me into Little Space because they remind me of my girlfriend, but some of them are just cute little songs that are unrelated that make me feel Little. If anyone listens to it, I hope you enjoy!
A warning for some songs:
• Little Space — SKXE (mentions dark themes for the reason they slip into Little Space)
• Yayo — Lana Del Rey (drug reference)
• Cherry — Lana Del Rey (swear words)
• Your Body Is A Wonderland — John Mayer (it's about intimacy, and, well, sex)
• Sweater Weather — The Neighbourhood (mentions kind of sexual intentions)
• Pacify Her — Melanie Martinez (cheating???)
• Off To The Races — Lana Del Rey (drug, alcohol, prison references)
• Radio — Lana Del Rey (swear words)
• Cigarette Duet — Chelsea Princess (smoking references)
• Bubblegum Bitch — Marina & The Diamonds (swear words… obviously )
• Lowlife — That Poppy (swear words)
I know that sometimes I'm uncomfortable with these things, so I might skip them occasionally. I'm not sure if anyone else is the same way, so I just wanted to warn you guys. I'll be adding more songs as I find them, and I'll keep updating this if there are any new songs with potentially unsettling themes.
Edited by ☼ 𝓁𝒾𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓂 ☼, 11 January 2019 - 05:20 AM.