• 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 03:03 PM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age: 5-7
    Name: Julz
    Role: Brat/Little
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Christian Daddy Dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): MONOGAMOUS.
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    *waves sweetly* hiiii daddies! my name is julz and I’m a 19 year old college student studying psychology.

What I’m looking for: You must be a Christian to qualify for this position. *giggles* You must be willing to wait for a serious connection to happen for sexual interactions. No premarital sexual interaction. NO EXCEPTIONS. You must be a brat tamer, as I’m very argumentative and disobedient sometimes! Though you must be compassionate and loving too because I struggle with insecurities. Not into degradation.

You must also be able to carry on a conversation that doesn’t involve sexual innuendos.

Would prefer close in proximity, but can do LDR if you’re serious.
    **NOT INTO AGE GAPS, ONLY UNDER 36**

If you meet these requirements, and are interested please feel free to Kik me (julester62) or message me on here! Ask for my snap!

Thankiessss xoxo

Edited by lollipoplittle, 26 May 2019 - 02:00 PM.

• lollipoplittle likes this

#2 DaddyHuey

DaddyHuey

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:10 PM

Hello your title caught my eye, very interested in getting to know more about you. The reason title and body caught my attention was it's rare to see someone request to get to know someone before sexual convos and actions take place nowadays. I like the chase and getting to know someone and clicking first leads to a way better chance of having a good bond a lasting relationship. I'm 33 and live in Virginia. I would type more but I have work In the am and it's 1 o'clock so if your interested shoot me back a Message to learn more about myself and I will ditto

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ddlg, Christian, Daddy, DaddyDom, LittleGirl, Little, Christiandaddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users